Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wow awsuuum update hun...please continue soon n thnx 4da pm dear...
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so adorable
loved it
continue soon
thanx for the pm
Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
oh God dee... pls update faster na.. the story's simply awesome! ðŸ˜†
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...thx for the PM
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful update
thanks for pm
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice story ...keep it up
..MorningStar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Adorable Update...<3
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dude this was freaki. Adorable
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome. Waiting to read more.
Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
*CHAPTER 6- MISSION: SPARKS MUST FLY*

The Next Day-

Khushi's phone rang and she gulped when she saw the caller- LAVANYA. "Yes Lavanya?"
"I hope you remember your challenge to prove to me that you don't have a crush on him?" she asked.
"Yes."
"You gonna do it, or...?" Lavanya asked teasingly.
"NO! I will do it!" Khushi exclaimed and slammed the phone shut leaving Lavanya laughing on the other end of the line. It was Sunday today...MATH day...
She sighed and saw Shyam leaving somewhere. She had forgotten that Anjali Di would be living here from now on. Anjali Di (should she call her bhabhi? Ew! no. Di was fine.) was laying out breakfast. "Good Morning!" Khushi said.
Shyam turned around and his gaze locked with Anjali, who mouthed 'Go AHEAD'.
Sighing, Shyam cleared his throat. "Pari, I am going to give you some Math Problems before leaving."
"B-But Bhaiyya, what if I have any doubts?" Khushi whined, hoping that would make her brother NOT give her that DEMENTED subject to work with.
"Well, Chhotey will help you if that is the case." Anjali cut in and then muttered to herself, "I will bet he would be more than glad to."
Khushi narrowed her eyes at Anjali. Did she hear what she thought she had heard? No, no. Khushi, you are hallucinating.
"Okay Bhaiyya. Just give me the damn monsters!" she sighed.
"Monsters?" Shyam said, confused.
"Well, if that is NOT what Math Problems are, then what else?" Khushi shrugged as she walked off to the bathroom to have her bath.
"This girl..." Shyam muttered, as he took her text book and began going through the problems, trying to search for the one that would be very difficult. Anjali better know what she was doing...She had said men won't understand such things as well as a woman does... He grunted, but smiled anyway as he found a problem which he knew his sister would find tough to crack.
Sometime Later-
Khushi chewed her pencil up, in an attempt to find the solution to the problem. Finally she went to Anjali. "Di, do you-" she began.
Anjali cut her off. "I suck at Math."
Khushi narrowed her eyes at Anjali. She hadn't even SEEN the problem! "But that's fine. I will call Chhotey and you can take help from him?" Anjali said, and without waiting for a reply, she took out her phone and dialled Arnav's number.
Then she turned to Khushi. "He would LOVE to help you, he said." Anjali smirked.
"Oh? So is he coming now?" Khushi asked gulping.
Anjali frowned. "Actually, there is no one at home other than HP and OP, he said. If he comes now, the house will be left unattended. So...YOU go." Anjali said.
Khushi blushed furiously, making Anjali giggle softly.
"Hey DM! ALL ALONE IN SUCH A HOUSE WITH ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA?!" she thought and mutely took her book and pencil and walked out of the house.
Arnav knew she'd appear at the wall again. So he went and waited for her there. Suddenly, her head appeared above the wall. Her hair was held in place by a butterfly clip and she was wearing a light yellow T-shirt with loose black pants. He was surprised at how smoothly she climbed over the wall and amused at how her eyes were tightly shut. As soon as she landed on the other side of the wall, he said, "You know, other than 'Geek', 'Monkey' would make a good name for you as well..."
Khushi turned around annoyed. "Well Mr Khadoos Hastings. I shall call you Laad Governor, not LORD. LAAD Governor, in typical DESI ISHTYLE!" she said, emphasising on 'ishtyle' and 'laad'.
Arnav laughed, shaking his head, muttering "Paagal." and then said aloud, "So shall we get back to Math?"
Khushi nodded, settling on the ground. Arnav looked at her and said, "What're you doing? It's sunny out. Let's go inside!"
"Huh?" she said.
"Geek darling INSIDE!" Arnav said again.
'Darling'? Khushi thought. The way he said it made her light-headed.
"O-Okay." she said trying to get up and stepped on loose pant's inside. She went crashing into Arnav, taking them both down to the ground. She was on top of him, and her hair that came loose due to the fall curtained both their faces.
Arnav held his breath, trying not to let the smell of roses and lemon hijack his brain. Khushi pulled her hair aside, mumbling an apology, and as soon as her hair was out of the way, she looked directly into his chocolate eyes and froze.
Both felt dazed at this sudden proximity, and made no movement and were silent. Then Khushi stammered again, "M-Maths?"
"Um, right." Arnav said, as Khushi hurriedly got up from on top of him. She began tying her hair, but Arnav held her hand.
"It looks better this way." He told her, and walked inside the house, leaving a flustered Khushi behind.

PRECAP: Arnav, Khushi and "Maths"
Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago