Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: CookieRaider

It doesn's matter to him whether Madhu published those pics or not (and he is right, Madhu using the pics for blackmailing without knowing abt it, itself was wrong)...like he said - what does it change whether she did it or not?

alright nishi i have a few questions for you 
why is expected that woman are supposed to be the pure and pious ones?
why is it that when a man has sex with tons of girls he is called a playboy and its something to be proud of?
but when a woman goes out and does the same thing she is considered a s**t or wh**e by society??  
i mean look at logically rishab ruined maddy's engagement, her reputation and her relationships with her family so why is considered wrong for her to blackmail and hurt rishab? reminds me of the bible verse what u reap is what you sow
--sorry fishy ur post just seemed to have evoked the feminist side of me --
hugs🤗

Dear my views differ from urs ðŸ˜† I mean that was the case then but now the society did change alot... there might be some people still holding those beliefs but doesnt mean the society didnt develop ðŸ˜† And no wen a guy plays girls... he is degraded just like girl do (in my view) ðŸ˜† And no one is saying that RK did the right thing... we know wat he did was wrong ðŸ˜› But even wat madhu did wasnt right ðŸ˜† But we even get that ... i mean one person can have many different shades of character and i like the fierce madhu more than the rona dhona one ðŸ˜› Just like i love RK's kameena side ðŸ˜‰ Both characters are developing and expect to see much more from them... it wont be just 'wrong' RK and 'right' madhu... it will b vice versa too ðŸ˜† If this gets ur feminine side out then God save RK for all the damages he might cause for future ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

dahling who told u that?...men r equally degraded if they sleep with other women...which century r u living in? 18th? 😕...i m just confused 😆...i had this friend of mine who dated so many guys and dumped them after they got serious with her
coming to the show...when did anyone say what RK did was right?...he has earned names like kutta, kameena and all due to all the harkatein he did 😆...this is just to remind u that Madhu is not saint either...she also has her faults...its not that always its him who has to b at fault and has to apologize...Madhu also did wrong...ok miss Mahila Mukti? 😆

No fishy here in the US of an A its way different... in society its a matter of perstige for guys to be playboys and called players but a woman is called a s**t if she does the same🤢...hey dont call miss mahila mukti alright...yesterday was a bad bad day i got so pissed off after seeing cocktail😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡... horrible movie😡...i felt like killing the gal that recommended it🤢...veronica was supposed to end up wid Gautam not meera🤢 ... i just hated what happened to veronica in that movie ...i will spare u my bitching on the topic my bro n ethan have already went through it 😆 fishy here men arent degraded but they r upgraded when they sleep wid tons of woman😭...fishy i agree with u both maddy and hottie are wrong😳
hugs🤗

Dear my views differ from urs ðŸ˜† I mean that was the case then but now the society did change alot... there might be some people still holding those beliefs but doesnt mean the society didnt develop ðŸ˜† And no wen a guy plays girls... he is degraded just like girl do (in my view) ðŸ˜† And no one is saying that RK did the right thing... we know wat he did was wrong ðŸ˜› But even wat madhu did wasnt right ðŸ˜† But we even get that ... i mean one person can have many different shades of character and i like the fierce madhu more than the rona dhona one ðŸ˜› Just like i love RK's kameena side ðŸ˜‰ Both characters are developing and expect to see much more from them... it wont be just 'wrong' RK and 'right' madhu... it will b vice versa too ðŸ˜† If this gets ur feminine side out then God save RK for all the damages he might cause for future ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 
Tammy darling its still the case here in LA with all Indian's and conservative white peepz...ok im gonna give u my bro's famous quote "ther are the girls u sleep with and then ther are the types of gals u take to meet ur parents and these 2 types of gals are never the same😉)...tammy darling here in the greek system its a matter of pride for the boys to sleep wid tons of woman(some frat boys even have books or tally charts to show others how many gals they got...yes i agree rk and maddy are both wrong sometimes and right other times...hey usually i have no problems seeing a woman tortured and stuff...but i did have a major problem with cocktail ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡...saw that horriable movie yesterday🤢...deepika should have ended up with saif not that new chick😭...and the only reason gautam liked meera at the end was because she was more modern and less of a bhenji...she was choosen because she was a toned down, more sober, and PURE version of veronica😡😡...needless to say that movie really pissed me off so much yesterday poor nishi had to face all of my feminist anger😆
hugs🤗