ASR: Wedding to Wedding - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Didikisaut

I am disagreeing on this Rima to a certain extent...

This wedding was not his call in the first place it was more so out of the fear of losing Khushi or the desperation. He was forced do it by Dadi,Nani and Anjali, to a certain extent by Khushi too. That episode still haunts my memories...

Though love may break all barriers, hate transcends all other emotions a person if a fit of rage will remember nothing...absolutely nothing...did he not love when calling Khushi the reason for Raizadas misery???

Let us see what happens...better of not jumping the Gun...

Exactly. If Love is a strong emotion, Hate is strong too.

If the remarriage happens, and CVs wouldn't- hell, shouldn't- want to repeat that ASR-torturing-abusing-manhandling-Khushi track...then in my opinion, it can happen when

a) Arnav keeps the past in the back burner and holds firm his love for Khushi...which is quite absurd, if you keep in mind ASR's nature. They HAVE to show that rage, that anger, that confusion- just like on PaYash wedding day...but this time, in addition, they have to show the love brewing underneath.

b) Arnav marries Khushi and THEN asks her to sever ties with Garima. Garima forces Khushi to comply with him, and makes her promise she wouldn't see her again. Khushi has the choice of either breaking the knot they just tied, because of her love for her mother [in which case her mother would be against her decision] or she goes on with her marriage...but this time, the hatred is from HER side. After she leaves behind her relation with her mother, Arnav has nothing to hate Khushi for...but Khushi does. THIS could be an interesting plot, wherein we get to she the tigress we have missed so much.
Originally posted by -Aimz-

If the remarriage happens, and CVs wouldn't- hell, shouldn't- want to repeat that ASR-torturing-abusing-manhandling-Khushi track...then in my opinion, it can happen when

a) Arnav keeps the past in the back burner and holds firm his love for Khushi...which is quite absurd, if you keep in mind ASR's nature. They HAVE to show that rage, that anger, that confusion- just like on PaYash wedding day...but this time, in addition, they have to show the love brewing underneath.

b) Arnav marries Khushi and THEN asks her to sever ties with Garima. Garima forces Khushi to comply with him, and makes her promise she wouldn't see her again. Khushi has the choice of either breaking the knot they just tied, because of her love for her mother [in which case her mother would be against her decision] or she goes on with her marriage...but this time, the hatred is from HER side. After she leaves behind her relation with her mother, Arnav has nothing to hate Khushi for...but Khushi does. THIS could be an interesting plot, wherein we get to she the tigress we have missed so much.
Yes I see the second scenario coming into play..I have been going gaga about it for a while now. 

Love and Hate are two extremes and here both come together for ASR. I have full faith in LM what ever may be the outcome the execution will be Rock solid and all emotions will be conveyed...

Originally posted by vijji12

ye Asrhi ka marraige bhina

first time marraige

Ur sister   my sister   
and now

u r mother    my mother

So true. I wonder when will they live for themselves. I want them to get married because they love each other and want to spend their lives together .. I don't want a marriage or separation because of some XYZ. Only for themselves 😊
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Aimz and DKS, I farak you both.
*group hug *
BAS.
Your points A and B are both valid.
I want B to happen if marriage happens.
I want Hate from Khushi's side for once.
I want my tigress back.
All hints are leading for separation.
Let's see what happens.
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Yes I see the second scenario coming into play..I have been going gaga about it for a while now. 

Love and Hate are two extremes and here both come together for ASR. I have full faith in LM what ever may be the outcome the execution will be Rock solid and all emotions will be conveyed...

I really am counting on LM for this. But well, I don't even know if I'd rather have separation or a hate marriage. 
All I know is, I do NOT want a repetition, certainly not the one where ASR leaves Khushi to consummate with the chilly February winds. It still gives me the shudders.
Edited by -Aimz- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by vellainsaan

So true. I wonder when will they live for themselves. I want them to get married because they love each other and want to spend their lives together .. I don't want a marriage or separation because of some XYZ. Only for themselves 😊

yeah every time when their bond is getting stronger some one will step into their life
and they compromise on their love.
i hope atleast Honeymoon they go for themselves
not for some one
Aimz  and DKS  jus loved u r comments👏

i want hate from khushi's side this time
i wanna see my sharni khushi

let ASR beg her to forgive him
Originally posted by kookie2020

*group hug *
BAS.
I want my tigress back.
Let's see what happens.
I want to see a strong khushi anyday...
I will go mad if she gives Arnav the benefit of doubt...kab tak...
I am sick and tired of the one way flow of understanding...

I farak you...🤗
Originally posted by kookie2020

*group hug *
BAS.
I want my tigress back.
Let's see what happens.

Kookie, it's time we move from hugs to almost kisses IMO! *flips hair*
Yes, hints are leading to separation. SBB says Arnav will not Do It. TB says Arnav will Do It.
We know Arnav doesn't have a good record of Doing It.
We also know Khushi said something like, "I'll slip from your hands like grains of sand and you wouldn't be able to catch hold of me"
What does it symballize? What the, indeed?
Originally posted by vijji12

Aimz  and DKS  jus loved u r comments👏

i want hate from khushi's side this time
i wanna see my sharni khushi

let ASR beg her to forgive him

And I love you, Vijjiji 🤗

YES! I want that Bhaad-mein-gaye-aap-aur-bhaad-mein-gayi-aapki-naukri girl back!