Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

That, my dear Mandy - would be the CV's way of showing the constantly whining audience a dainty middle finger. 

But I agree - the constant hand shots drove me batty.

If they want to show us the middle finger use NK to shut us up or get their message across, not the BDs who are becoming painfully obvious to the viewers eyes!
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That, my dear Mandy - would be the CV's way of showing the constantly whining audience a dainty middle finger. 

But I agree - the constant hand shots drove me batty.

I still wonder W*F happened to Mamaji though...the dude's had a longer kidnapping than ASR...like will he ever come back? Or has that character gone off a cliff or having another affair somewhere else too? ðŸ˜•
Edited by -Vee05- - 11 years ago
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

I wish this wedding happens for all the right reasons. Arnav does it out of love and respect for Khushi for her honor and his pride and not challenging Dadi...I dont have the heart to see him marry her and tossing her Poolside for a second time because she without knowing and in no way had anything to do with his parent's death.

Another day tomorrow...Another episode...Bring the sangeet on...Yeh Shaadi Hogi! Ache se hogi...and in Anjali's words Perfect Hogi! ðŸ˜ƒ

Issi baat par Anjali ke muh mein kheer...glad you changed your mind about writing, loved your post! As you said shaadi to hogi, but I too hope that its because of how much he loves her and no other reason..If they show hate and misunderstanding now the past few weeks that they invested in building their relationship will be moot...

Song of the day for Shyam was awesome! 😆
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the last epi where we shall see the extremely ugly stickered hands.
the last drama filled epi until the shaadi.
The last epi, for ammas saree shizzing face..

Now looks like we shall get some light fun filled episodes with the CVS heera carrying out his flop plans in the background.

Dadi is a bleep. She underestimates Arnav and his love for Khushi.
If today we saw shyams doof face, on the shaadi we are going to see her doof face when arnav completes the pheras staring into her eyes.
Maybe she needs to do some halkat jawaani to lighten up her past schizz and unwind..
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

I still wonder W*F happened to Mamaji though...the dude's had a longer kidnapping than ASR...like will he ever come back? Or has that character gone off a cliff or having another affair somewhere else too? ðŸ˜•

I guess like many other things in IPPKND land, he boarded the logic boatwa and sailed away.. ðŸ˜†

But jokes apart, it would be nice if either mami or even Akash asks once about mama.. its like he was never part of their lives.. ðŸ˜†

Apparently he is part of Mahadev .. I guess he had a more stronger role to play there.
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Updated page 2 with some points.
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaloo

I guess like many other things in IPPKND land, he boarded the logic boatwa and sailed away.. ðŸ˜†

But jokes apart, it would be nice if either mami or even Akash asks once about mama.. its like he was never part of their lives.. ðŸ˜†

Apparently he is part of Mahadev .. I guess he had a more stronger role to play there.

But yaar they bring a new HP/OP/SP/HP/MP/UP/TP every freaking day they cant find a Mamaji??? Mind boggling indeed ðŸĪŠ
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Updated page 2 with some points.

Good girl. Grade will be posted shortly. ðŸ˜‰
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Yes, Mamaji is in another show but so are other cast members like NK, Shashi, Mami and even Bua has done two shows at once. They could have shown a way to at least bring him in for a few epis so we are not left questioning where in the world he disappeared!

Ippy, I'm hoping today was the last of the body doubles. Sanaya must be back filming full time now and I'm looking forward to the sangeet. Glad Deepali is a part of all of this, wonder if she'll still quit given the potential for the latest track in which Dadi tries to destroy both sisters.

Another thing I'm hoping to see during this sangeet is more of Akash! Payal is being shown dancing so why not Akash?? Poor guy needs more to do!!

OMG why did you put that image in my head of Dadi and Halkat Jawaani??? Oh my eyes!!!
Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: joenet1234

3. Garima said Khushi can't live without Arnav and Dadi replied "Hum jaantay hain". Her reply had a very Miranda Priestly-esque tone to it: "That's all" which basically meant this is not all 😃, picture abhi baki hai! If Dadi is going for maximum effect and if the past is playing out word to word, than because of Garima, a wedding broke and two lives were lost, Dadi is not above seeing another wedding break and even possibly a loss of life - if that's what it takes to set things right.

I thought JUST this when i saw it!!!! Totally Miranda and i was like hmmm theyve been watching the Devil Wear's Prada!!! ðŸĪĢ