Mirage #4 NEW NOTE Pg 146 18/2/2013

Posted: 11 years ago

OMG! It's the Fourth thread and chapter 56! I never ever imagined this FF will go this far when I started it. But it did. And this time, instead of my golden rules, I want to thank the special people who have made this journey with this FF even more special for me.

A SPECIAL NOTE TO ALL THE READERS!

First of all, my favorite all time best readers. Lilly205 and Agathe. Without you both, this FF would never be the same for me. Believe me, everytime I update, I wait for your comments coz you analyse my story very well. You pick up even the smallest nuances and give an entire different meaning to this story. When I read your comments, I have a huge smile on my face and you make even my most sad day, happy in an instant. Maybe you both are the one reason that I never want this FF to end, coz I will miss you both so much. I love you both!πŸ€—

Now the next person who I have never thanked but who has always commented on my every update. Smarty94! Yeah, your comments make me laugh everytime. I know how much you hate Abbas in this FF.πŸ˜† Thank you for being there for me.

Arushi05, you have some interesting comments always. So I love reading those too.

And Coronapsyche and Barun_myladdu how can I forget you? even though you manage to comment at times, it still brings a smile on my face. I cannot forget how many times you spam my thread for an update.πŸ˜†

That brings me to my spammers! Achu_arshi, Shona. Angel. Uff! the FF wouldn't be the same without you. There are so many times that I've updated just because I got annoyed with your constant spamming for updates.πŸ˜†

And special mentions to GayuArnav, Velangini, Bablio09, preetihere, Monayakideewani, Mistyrains, Mayabegum, vqwerty, anumber1, arshifan1997, snoopy84, Shreya0305 (sorry if I missed anyone. I actually had to go through the previous posts to type all these namesπŸ˜†) You all have wonderful comments everytime and I love you all too.

And now for my chaddi buddies.
First up, waterunder11: Girl! I realised you were reading my FF right from the time I started it. I found your comment on the first page of the first thread of my FF. Thank you for being there till now. We became best buddies through this FF and I shall remember you forever. And your last comment, made me smile even though I was really sad that day.

Second up, Loveydovey: You started reading my FF towards the end, but you still make me smile everytime with your comment. I know I owe you a crazy shower sex scene between Arhi. Maybe I'll write a special OS for you.πŸ˜‰

And now for the rest of you all. I don't really remember your names coz I have a weak memory.πŸ˜† But If you are one of those 100+ people who like my work and some of you who comment, A big thank you to you all. When I see those likes and comments, I get motivated to write more. So you are an integral part of this story. 

And finally to all those silent readers. I know there may be many who silently read this FF.πŸ˜†
Thank you to you too.  your silent support is also appreciated.😊

Now, I want all my readers to check out a VM which is done by Lilly205 especially for this FF. It was her first time and she has put in a lot of hard work. So don't forget to appreciate it if you liked it. She reads all the comments of this FF. So she'll come to know.πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=driAL3nMCFE [/YOUTUBE]

INDEX

Edited by molten_lava - 11 years ago
CHAPTER 56

"Khalid Bhai, Khushi is worried. I want to take her out of the country for some time until the matter settles down." Arnav asked the elder man, who was seemed pretty lost in a thought. He had decided to come and inform everything about Kashyap. If he was going to be in trouble, he knew it was necessary to take Khalid Malik's help. Only he could provide Arnav, a way out of this mess.

"Yeah, Kashyap will soon trace you down. Once he comes to know that you have links with me, he will come after you. So it is better you disappear for some time. Although I had wanted you for some other work, but I think I can manage without you for a month. You are in a great mess boy! I have no idea how to pull you out of this. Till now no one has ever suspected our hand in any of these crimes. If you are charged for theft, it won't be a problem. I can bail you out easily. But I fear Hari Kashyap will trace your hand for his failed attack on his life. And an attempt to murder is a serious charge. It won't end there. The police will dig up all your past records and that is going to go down very horribly against you. Basically, you are doomed. Unless..." Khalid said, tapping his fingers on the wooden table.

"Unless what?" Arnav asked curiously.

"Unless you finish off Kashyap once and for all." Khalid suggested. "Think about it and let me know. You said his daughter is Khushi's best friend right? Would you be able to do it?"

And for the first time in his life, Arnav felt a kind of hesitation to go ahead with killing someone. Even though he hated Lavanya immensely and wanted to secure his own life, he knew he would never be able to look straight into Khushi's eyes if he committed this crime.

o0o

Abbas looked around on either side to check whether anyone else was in the vicinity. No one was around and he had already confirmed that Khalid had gone out of the house. After cross checking for the third time, he stepped into his elder brother's room, closing the door after him.

Hurrying over to the safe lock, he keyed in the code he had successfully retrieved out of Arnav's mouth.

And the door opened to reveal a huge bunch of folders stacked up neatly. Opening one by one, he started reading the contents. He just needed to take a couple of them so that his brother wouldn't be suspicious about their absence. And as he was going through them one by one, suddenly, his eyes widened reading a file which he realised was the Will of his elder brother.

Eager to know what he would be bequeathed after his elder brother's death, he proceeded to read the contents.

I, Khalid Malik, hereby nominate Arnav Singh to serve as the main executor of all my business listed below, alongwith granting him all powers to run the business that I held during my term as the owner of the business. Arnav Singh's decision will be final and abiding in case of any dispute or challenge. In addition to it, I bequeath him 100 crores from my personal account.

And to my only brother, Abbas Malik, I bequeath him the ancestral Malik Mansion located in Purshottam road, Block 214, New Delhi.

How dare his brother bequeath nearly the entire business to that Arnav Singh and only leave him a mere house? Had his brother really lost it? Who was that Arnav Singh? A mere street boy who he had picked up on his death bed. How could he trust the entire business in a stranger's hand?

And did his brother really expect him to sit around quietly and let an unknown boy order him around?

Here he had thought that killing Khalid Malik would solve all his problems and now, it looked like the problems would only increase after his death. No, he had to do something. He had to transfer all the business into his own name before his elder brother was killed. If that happened, there would be nothing in Khalid's hands to bequeath to Arnav.

Could he forge his brother's sign? Or could he deceive his brother into signing the documents that would transfer everything in his name? Abbas realised that it was going to be next to impossible coz his brother never really signed anything without reading it carefully. He was quite smart to be outwitted.

And the biggest question was did Arnav already know about the will?

o0o

"Khushi." Arnav whispered, standing right behind her. He observed that she was lost deep in her thoughts, looking out of the window at his neighbour's house. After the Kashyap episode, Arnav had decided to move back into his house lest they come looking for him once again. Atleast, Lavanya didn't know the location of his house and it would be a hard time for them to figure it out. Till then, they could have some peace of mind.

But since yesterday, Khushi looked gloomy and she hardly spoke anything. In a way, he could understand what she was going through. It wasn't easy to go against your old relationships and break them, just to defend a person like him. The guilt was eating her up. However, he was helpless. There wasn't much he could do about it, except for providing her some comfort.

"Khushi." He called out once again, after observing that she didn't hear him for the first time. Pushing aside her hair to one side, exposing her nape, he pressed his lips against her cool skin, wrapping his arms over her protectively from behind. This time, she reacted by placing her arms on top of his.

"I've made the arrangements. Thursday morning, we will go to the Register Office and get married and in the evening, we will fly out of the country. Malaysia. You wanted to have our honeymoon in Malaysia right? We'll stay there for a month. Khalid Bhai has done all the arrangements for our stay. You don't have to worry about anything else. I will take of everything. Just trust me. All you've got to do is pack your stuff."

"What about after we return from Malaysia? Then what?" Khushi asked back quietly, still facing the window ahead of her.

"I have thought about it too." He said, placing a small peck on her cheek. "Within a month, Abbas said he'll arrange the Residence Visa for Bangkok. And then, we'll shift there permanently. We'll start afresh our life, a whole new beginning, away from everyone, just you and me."

"Khushi, you cannot be scared right now. I need you to stand by me and support me. This is just a tough phase. It too shall pass and we will be alright. I promise." Arnav added, making her turn around to face him.

"I'm not scared Arnav. I'm just worried. It's not easy to lead a life when you know people are after your life. I'm not used to this life." Khushi replied, admitting her fears.

"I know. I can understand. But Khushi, my whole life has been like this. I'm used to it. If you are going to be a part of my life, you have to embrace everything that comes along with it.  Now, look at me. I cannot see you gloomy like this. I want to see that smile back on your face. Please?" he asked, holding her chin.

Khushi forced herself to smile but she couldn't. The pressure was building up against her and she was just a step away from crumbling down.

"No?" he asked, curving down the corners of his lips into a frown. "Please?" he whispered huskily, resting his forehead against hers. Her face remained sad and still, as she lowered her eyes.

"Looks like I've got to do something special for you to cheer you up. Let me think. Hmm.." he hummed, racking his brain for an idea. "Oh wait! I know! Give me ten minutes. I'll go and come back right away. Okay?" he asked, while she lifted her eyes questioningly at him. And with that, Arnav rushed towards the door, out of the house, leaving behind a confused Khushi all by herself.

Arnav drove off towards the nearest supermarket located five minutes away from his house. Without wasting any time, he rushed into the ice cream section and like a kid, unashamedly, picked up atleast ten ice candies of assorted flavours and with the same speed, ran to the billing counter. He didn't care if anyone around him stared at him questioningly at his actions. All he knew was that this was something that would definitely bring back the smile on her face.

Returning back home, he saw her lying silently on the couch, leaning her head against the soft cushions.

"Where did you go?" she asked, sitting straight at his arrival.

"Ok, Khushi. I want you to close your eyes. And don't refuse this time." He warned her, narrowing his eyes. She half heartedly obliged, wondering what he was upto. Meanwhile, Arnav ran to the kitchen and keeping the extra ice candies inside the refrigerator, he came back with one for her. Opening the pack, he glided the tip of the raspberry flavoured ice candy, her favourite one, over her lips, teasingly, his own lips curving with an excited grin, anticipating her reaction.

"What the hell!" Khushi exclaimed utterly surprised, opening her eyes instantly, feeling the ice hit her lips, the sweet flavour seeping into her mouth. "Oh my God!" she managed to shriek before he plunged the ice candy into her mouth stuffing it completely. "I can't believe this!" she uttered, holding the ice candy, a wide smile spreading on her face.

"I thought this would make you happy." Arnav replied with equal happiness engulfing him. No matter how tough the circumstances were around them, they managed to make each other happy, often pulling out the other one from grief. And maybe, that's why they were meant for each other. Unknowingly, they had grown to become support pillars for each other, their lives interdepending on the other.

"You have no idea how much I yearned to eat one. It feels like its ages since I ate an ice candy." Khushi replied, licking the red candy eagerly, for a moment, forgetting everything around her.

"And you're going to have a brain freeze." Arnav said, as she bit a huge chunk of the ice and relished it in her mouth.

"Oooh!" Khushi swallowed warm air in to soothe her frozen tongue, before she grabbed Arnav's t-shirt and forced his warm lips over hers, finding relief in his warm mouth.

"Just like old times." She managed to say against his mouth.

"Yeah." He moaned, as he sucked her lower lip erotically, tasting the raspberry flavour.

"Don't you want the ice candy?" Khushi asked, breaking apart for fresh air, feeling the temperature around her increase rapidly with the combustion, their bodies were creating. She offered her half eaten ice candy to him. "Although I never share it with anyone, I'll share it with you this time. Next time, get your own candy." She added, pouting at him.

"If you promise to smile like this even through the toughest times, I will." He replied, holding her hand as he bent forward to lick off the frozen treat. "Although I prefer my personal brand." He winked at her, flashing his million dollar smirk.

"I haven't really told this to you," he continued, licking the ice candy. "But you inspire me to aspire for a better life even amidst the darkness that surrounds me. You give me hope that one day everything will be normal in my life, even though it's next to impossible. If you lose hope, what am I going to do?" he added, pulling her head closer to his shoulder, caressing her hair.

"You're right. I shouldn't give up. You need me right now." Khushi said, circling her one arm around him.

"Khushi, you yourself have said that good things happen to good people. Even if I'm not a good person, you definitely are. I know nothing good lately has occurred in your life. But I'm sure, you will get all the happiness that you're entitled to." Arnav consoled her.

"Is my tongue red?" Khushi asked instantly, sticking out her tongue and Arnav knew she was trying to change the topic. Letting out a sigh, he nodded his head. He knew Khushi had sacrificed everything in her life for him and now, he was the only one for her. He couldn't disappoint her anymore. Life had in a way, been cruel to her too. She deserved happiness and he had to provide it, but he only hoped he could fufil his promise.

And that also meant killing Kashyap was definitely out of question.

o0o

Arnav stood outside Aman's door, reminding himself about all that he had to discuss with his best friend. For the past two days, Aman had been away, only to return back home quietly right now. Something was wrong. He hadn't even announced his arrival, walking straight into his room even though Arnav and Khushi had been sitting and chatting at the dining table right in the next room.

Knocking the door, he heard Aman's voice asking him to come in and pushing the door, he stepped into the messy room. Aman was busy removing his shirt followed by the revolvers that were tucked in his pants.

"Arnav Bhai, did you want something?" Aman asked, diving straight to the point.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you something." Arnav replied, scanning his friend's face and the room carefully, wondering whether he should ask him about the lie first. No, he had to find it out by himself. Aman had never lied to him in his entire association with him. There must have definitely been a grave reason for this. And his best friend wasn't going to reveal it easily.

"Khushi and I are getting married this Thursday at the court and I wanted to invite you. Actually, Khushi wants you to be a witness from her side. Khalid Bhai will do it for me." Arnav announced, deciding to talk about his marriage details first.

Aman froze completely, hearing this news. On one hand, his friend was scheduled to be killed this Wednesday and on the other hand, had this man really fixed his marriage on the next day?

"I didn't think you were this serious." Aman said, turning around, completely at loss for words.

"Yeah, even I didn't think so. I'm getting married Aman! In three days, Khushi is going to be my wife."Arnav exclaimed, too overwhelmed with his feelings. The enormity and gravity of the matter hadn't sunk into him, until now, when he laid out his heart bare to his best friend.

Aman stared at the happiness in his friend's eyes. He had never seen him this happy before and now, he felt his own heart stab with guilt at what he was plotting with his friend's life, his happiness.

His everything.

"And you have no idea what happened! That bloody Kashyap somehow figured it out that I had stolen the file from him and now, he's going to be after my life. And Khushi is dead worried about us and my safety. That's why I have decided to leave to Malaysia the same night of my wedding. We'll be there for a month. Now for the main part, Aman," Arnav said, walking closer to his friend. "We are not going to return back. Abbas has promised me he would arrange for my permanent residence visa in Bangkok. I've decided not to return back here anymore. Aman, I'm leaving Delhi permanently. I cannot have Khushi suffer in this life here. I cannot gamble with her safety. That's why, I'm leaving you incharge of everything here. You can have my house, car and bike. I haven't told Khalid Bhai about it yet. I've decided to tell him later when we are out of the country. I will still remain in contact with you through the phone.  Maybe you could come and visit me whenever you want to."

"What?" Aman gasped out loudly, his head reeling after learning so much about his friend's plans. Had Arnav really planned so much about his future? The man who lived in the present, had love really changed him this much?

"I know I should have told you earlier. But you were always busy with something," Arnav said narrowing his eyes suspiciously before resuming. "And we never really got a chance to talk. Even I've been busy with my life. It is too hectic these days, isn't it? And I hope we have put our fight behind. I thought about it a lot. You are right. I would have been jeopardising with my life, if I went on to blackmail Goenka." Arnav laughed, remembering about the whole plan. "You know, I still have the file with me. After Goenka gave me the money, he told me to destroy it. But I kept it with me, thinking I might find it useful one fine day. I guess with Kashyap already after me, it would be a bad idea to add more men to the list." Arnav chuckled.

"Yeah Bhai!" Aman nodded, gulping down with fear. "You shouldn't do that."

He closed his eyes tightly, clenching his fists. There in front of him stood his family, his blood and opening his eyes, he saw the face of his best friend, filled with happiness. Oh God! What was he going to do?

"Aman, are you alright?" Arnav asked worriedly, holding his friend's shoulder.

"Yeah, I am. I'm just feeling a bit sick. That's all. I'll be alright tomorrow." Aman lied as always. By now, the constant lying had started to affect him so much that the faint line between the truth and the lies, seemed to blur away, making it hard to distinguish between the two.

"Alright." Arnav chided away the matter for now, mentally noting to himself to do some sneaking around and find out what his friend was upto before he left for Malaysia. "We will have to discuss about some business details, since you are going to take charge of it. We'll do it later since you're not well right now. I'll see you later then. Bye!" Arnav said and walked out of the bedroom.

Few seconds later, Aman followed his friend outside his room, stopping midway on the stairs. From there, he could see Arnav going and joining Khushi on the couch while she cuddled him, talking something inaudible to him. Something about the sight of both of them together, stirred his inner conscious. They looked so perfect with each other and yet, that same perfect picture was going to be destroyed forever with his own hands.

And he closed his eyes to find the faces of his family staring at him with helplessness.

o0o

"Akash, I'm going to marry Arnav this Thursday." Khushi announced, plopping into the chair opposite him. After discussing about their plans, Khushi had concluded that it was time to say her goodbye to her only other friend, to whom she was still grateful inspite of every clash in their thinking. "And after that, we are leaving the country. That's why i have decided to formally resign from this job. Here's my letter of resignation." She said, offering the envelope to a visibly stunned Akash.

Ofcourse, he hadn't expected this news. Atleast not this soon.

"You are invited for my wedding. However, I know, you will refuse. But if you do change your mind, please do come. Akash, you will always be my friend. I will always be indebted to all that you have done for me. But it is time for me to go."

"I'm sorry but my decision won't change."Akash said firmly. He was a man who stood firm on his principles and ethics that framed his life and wasn't going to detract from them under any circumstance. And moreover, he couldn't deny that it was really hard for him to see the girl who he loved embrace another man who was esteemed below him in all respects of life by the society.

"I wish the circumstances were different." Khushi replied standing up.  "But thank you for everything." She added, turning around to leave.

"Wait!" Akash called behind her, making her stop in her tracks. Striding towards her, he stood right in front of her. It was now or never. "Khushi, I love you." He admitted closing his eyes.

"I love you too Akash, but just as a good friend. Not in the way you love me. I love Arnav. He's the one that I have chosen to spend the rest of my life with. I have never considered you in that way." She replied holding his shoulder. She had already known that this was coming the minute he had stopped her. If he had confessed the same to her a week ago, she would have been utterly shocked. But after Arnav had told her about this, she had pondered deeply and realised that there was some truth to it. Her only hope was that Akash wasn't seriously into her as she was afraid of breaking his heart.

Gazing into his eyes, she could see rejection and heartbreak written all over his face and it saddened her. "Look, you are a wonderful person. I'm sure you will find an even better girl than me who will love you back unconditionally. But that girl is not me."

"I wish it was you." Akash replied, holding her face. He knew he had to accept the truth but he didn't want to give up till the very end, until all his options were exhausted.

"Promise me that we'll always remain friends." Khushi said, hugging him.

"I cannot." Akash hugged her back tightly, never wanting to let go of her. "But I'll try."

"I think you should try looking around in the Nurse Station at the hospital. Rumours were floating that a nurse is hitting on you these days." Khushi suggested, breaking apart from their hug.

"What? No!" Akash exclaimed, smiling at her for the first time since her arrival. However hard he tried to remain indifferent towards Khushi, at the end of the day, she had grown into him, spreading cheer at the most unexpected times in his life.

"Goodbye Akash! I hope things get better between us." Khushi ended their conversation; turning around to walk out of the clinic, leaving behind a good friend, with a hope that one day, everything would be alright.

"Goodbye Khushi!" Akash whispered after her, as the final flick of hope for them to be together, faded away completely.

o0o

Khushi looked at the jewellery that lay inside an old wooden ornament box. It belonged to her mother, her only belongings left after all these years since her death. A pair of ruby earrings, silver anklets and a thin gold chain was all that remained after all this time. Buaji had sold most of the jewellery when they had shortage of money for her education.

Since they were planning to leave the country in a couple of days, Khushi decided to take all her valuables along with her and hence, they had decided to return back to her house for one last time.

Alongside the box, she also found Buaji's jewellery and some petty cash. Taking it all with her, she stuffed it in her suitcase, along with her clothes.

"Is it your mother's?" Khushi was startled by Arnav's voice behind her.

"Yeah, that's all I have. Over the years, we had to sell most of it." Khushi replied, showing the jewellery to Arnav, who carefully observed it and placed it back amidst the clothes. She then proceeded to her cupboard and retrieved out another box.

"These are mine." She said, holding out two tiny bangles in her hand. "Buaji had told me that they were given to me during my cradling ceremony when I was a baby.  And she also said my mother wanted me to give them to my kids. That's why we retained it till now." And Khushi proceeded to keep it in her growing pile.

Arnav went and stood near the wall that was plastered with Khushi's photographs of her childhood. He removed them one by one and collecting them together he handed it to Khushi. "I felt you will need these too." He added while Khushi nodded and accepted it.

"There's something else too." Khushi suddenly remembered, walking towards her table drawer. Diving into it, she searched for that one object that had started their entire journey together, the genesis of their relationship, the bullet.

"Arnav," she called out and he walked towards her, peeping over her shoulder to see what she was holding.

"Bullet?" he asked, furrowing his brows.

"Not just any bullet. This was the same bullet I had removed from your shoulder the first time we met. I know you had thrown it away on the road, but something made me pick it up that night. It was as if I knew I would meet you once again." She said, placing the cold metal in his hand.

"You did?" Arnav asked, absolutely astonished at her actions.

"I feel connected to you through this bullet." She admitted, encasing the bullet in her palm and kept it inside her bag, while he stared at her back. It was definitely awkward to see her keep a bullet as a memoir of their relationship. But at the same time, he felt a strange sense of relief in his heart, as if that bullet proved the acceptance of his dark side by her.

"Aren't you taking this guy too?" Arnav asked, holding the yellow Pikachu toy in his hand.

"Ofcourse, I am. How could I forget it? You won it for me. That day will always be memorable in my life." She added, kissing the yellow toy and cuddling him.

"Hey! Not fair! Why does the stupid toy get a kiss and not me?" Arnav said, snatching it away from her grip and strangling it animatedly with his hands.

"Don't you dare call him stupid." Khushi glared at him, while she smacked him on his head. "It is supposed to remind me about the person who I love the most in the world."

"And who is that?" Arnav asked, pulling the toys ears.

"You!" she replied, smacking him once again.

"Ow! Are you really comparing me with a toy? Seriously?" Arnav asked quizzically, smirking at her.

"Why not? It is cute just like you." Khushi replied and saw him raising his eyebrow. "And I held onto him when you were away from me." She added, pulling it away from his hand. "Now stop hurting it."

"Okay, fine!" Arnav surrendered, holding his hands up in the air.

"Good. You get a kiss now." She said, raising herself on her toes to reach out to his cheek.

"Hmm.. that feels nice." He responded, pulling her waist closer to him.

"Not now. We have so much other work left. I've got to arrange the kitchen." Khushi reminded him, understanding his intentions.

"Uff! Fine.  I'll help you out with it." Arnav replied, pushing her away and lazily walked out of the room.

Khushi observed her entire room that was now in a complete mess. In a matter of hours, the whole house would be empty, all traces of life gone. She had lived in this house for thirteen years since her parent's death. There were so many memories associated with this place. And yet, in a few more hours, she would be walking out of it permanently, maybe never to return back.

This was no more her home. Her home was with Arnav, wherever he went.

She looked up at the ceiling and found the fluorescent stars greeting her. These were the same stars that she had found refuge with all these years. They had been there for her, when she felt sad and lonely. And today, she was going to leave all of it behind. There were so many other things she wanted to take along with her. But she knew it was impossible.

Just like how she had to leave behind all her other relationships.

But life moved on. Everyone had to.

And she felt a tear roll down her moistened eyes. It was so painful.

Maybe this was her price to pay for a future with the man she loved, a hefty price indeed, she realised. 

CHAPTER 57

Edited by molten_lava - 11 years ago
Edit! 

I'm first! I swear I'm an awesome stalker! 

So Arnav wants to move away straight after honeymoon? I still feel as though something bad is going to happen just like the show where marriage won't happen. Unless you surprise as all. 

Abhass found the will :O What's he going to do? I'm so worried now.

I don;'t know what to say about Aman I hope he doesn't betray Arnav. I really hope he doesn't. 

AKash finally said he loves her but Khushi clearly told him she only loves Arnav. 

Hope he finds someone else. 

Amazing update
Edited by Aveiro - 11 years ago

We have our 4th thread πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

That's Lilly's reaction πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have read the chapter but will comment later as I have to get up early tomorrow 
But some reactions 

Abbas : bien fait πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ 
Ice Candy : πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Aakash : πŸ€£πŸ€£ Sorry I couldn't help
Aman : πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Kashyap : πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

PS : You don't know how much I struggled with myself to not res πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love you πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Agathe - 11 years ago

Yaay!

Im on the first page, considering I never have been on the first page on your ffπŸ˜†

Congratulations for the new thread, your awesome FF sure does deserve itπŸ˜‰

Now coming to the chapter I loved it!

Can believe Abhaas found the Will, I'm wondering what are his next plans?

Arnav wanting to move countries straight after their honeymoon😲 But why do I feel as if it wont even make it to the wedding yet? Something will happen whether its Arnav's death or not(I honestly hope im wrong)

I loved the scene between Aman and Arnav, it was so heart touching. Seeing Aman in that dilemma was a tough one considering that has been on his mind for weeks'

Khushi having some of her jewellery left from  her mum and how she had kept it for her children was so sweet❀️, I hope we see some of that In the upcoming chapter'

Awesome update, continue soon😳

EDIT:

Omg! how can i forget the scene between arnav and khushi?! i loved it..

im so glad arnav knows exactly how to please khushi and make her smile, it was so cute

Edited by mayabegum - 11 years ago
Awww what an emotional update. Saying goodbye to a place that holds alot of special memories is always hard.
Oh gosh poor aman, i wonder if he changes his decision. Anyways congrats on thread 4!! Xxx
SHIT SHITSHIT! Oh go di think i will die if Arnav dies ...all their plans and ...god...nooo!

it's a new thread... yayyy party time... and as you already know that some of your craziness for pikachu has alreday transferred into me so i have brought some special cup cakes for every reader of this FF... ENJOY EVERYONE...πŸ˜‰

why didn't you write "the last thread" maybe you are expectin another thread for our beloved FF πŸ˜ƒ or are you scared of our spamming πŸ˜† am telling you girl am not going to spare this thread also πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

awww... you are sooo sooo sweet... you have mentioned my name... like seriously am one of your favourite reader????😲 just kidding i already know that πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ but yara you touched my heart... these are the little things i so liked about you... and i love you too

you too make me so happy with your extra ordinary writing... and i can't thank you enough for this

you don't need to miss our comments after this FF... simple solution dear...just write another story sweet heart and my all words will be for youπŸ˜› although am not good at writing  and i swear i will love to write looong looong comments even if i don't like the "NEW" story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

i want to watch the VM you suggested but the video is not there πŸ˜” btw who made it πŸ˜‰ must be some crazy reader πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i have only read ArHi part as i have to go out of station and that too early in the morning  i will read later and will comment as soon as i will get a chance... and i hope i will manage to comment before your next update unless you have planned a surprise update πŸ˜‰

but for the part i read... i must say... it's beautiful... the way you are portraying their love is so intense... i mean no extra words no special description but still you managed to tell us what actually they are feeling... in what condition they both are in... how difficult for both of them to forget about their worries and be happy just for the sake of other...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i don't know why but these are the things which always make me worried for our love birds...

Khushi has sacrificed alot for her prince charming (although her Prince charming happened to be a killer πŸ˜†) waiting for the sacrifice from Arnav's side...

Oh My Gosh... 😲😭🀒 you know what i always liked the idea of keeping bullet as the memory of his for Khuhsi... but sweety you actually made me cry with the way you mentioned it in this update... the way she told him everything... the way he reacted towards her words... my heart stopped beating for a while 🀒 (i know i know am lying but πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† thats what you have made me to feel 😳)

why she didn't pack those stars for her??? is she losing hope???? πŸ˜• but they both need to be the strength of each other at this hard time of their life... she should not be some weak soul... she must show some courage... Khuhsi stop thinking about past and think about future... Arnav needs a brave Khuhsi... and accept it that the only relation you have is your Arnav as Arnav has only you as his only family... so be strong for eachother...

i guess i should leave now... will read the rest of the story later...

take good care of yourself

Edited by lilly205 - 11 years ago
Lyf is so unpredictable for both of thm :( :( Whn wil Arnav find the truth abt Aman???            Quite emotional update, luved the bullet conversation,,,Hope they together overcome all the hurdles and get married peacefully!!
i was waiting for yr update like crazy mad girlπŸ˜†
congrats on the new thread, you totally deserved it.Your ff is one the best among the 5 i have read so far. if you don't mind , in my opinion best ffs on if are
1.Mirage
2. Beast & the bleeding roses
3.Destroyed/ sequel unconditional
4.Can you forget the past
5.My prince charming
moving to yr ff, its a nail biting situation now, both shaym & abbas are after arnav.
its yr ff & you already know what is the end but plz don't kill arnav or kushi plz. Give us a happy ending. We readers deserve a happy ending of yr ff plz.