Pavitra Rishta

Mahaepisode promo : Archu find out soham is alive

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys just saw new promo tag line on zee that at the ganesh ustav archana find out that soham is alive. It will air on spl episode at 7.30 pm on saturday 22 sept.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3199042

New Promo: Ganesh Chaturti Special.
Archana,Sulochana,Aarti, yash,Gulabiya,Sugni are Praying to Ganeshpati baapa. Archana prays to god that she has got her whole family after 18yrs so she is very happy & Keep my Family always be happy &Safe..
Suddenly Purvi comes out frm her bedroom. She shown wedding album to archana. Archana sees the pic of Varsha. Archana is shock😲😲 Archana says sulochana & purvi that varsha is alive means my soham is also alive😊
Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
PR goes very fast. I want to some happy scenes between archana & her daughters. But also can't wait to see archana & soham face to face interaction as mother & son.😊
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait for Archana to find out her darling little Soham is no other than the guy who kidnapped her daughter Vishnu Lala.I would love to see the expressions on Manav's face too.Archana finding out Soham is alive is going to be very suspenseful as she will want to find her son asap.Then the shock that she will get is that she already met him and he is not the kind of man a mother will want her son to grow up to be.Imagine Purvi too in this situation...I mean she will have to testify against him.We all know when she finds out the truth she will not but it will indeed be a treat to watch everyone's expressions.Varsha getting caught its high time and she will deserve everything she is going to get.
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for sharing...:) its going to be very interesting to watch that how archana-manav will react when they know about that soham is alive and he is the one who kidnapped purvi... and what is the effect of this truth on everyone's life...
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good news..so archu will be very happy that soham alive...
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Can anyone post the link of the promo.
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
that good want to see the reactions of every one.. but what will happen to arvi.. ekta could have shown arvi reunion before n later could brings problems in arvi life coz of purvi softening for soham like taking back the case which will make arjun angry.. coz he hate soham for a big time... 

does she wanna show arvi uniting at the last epi at the last minute before the show ends 
Edited by crazygirl4u - 11 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awsome. thanks for sharing.
Sahana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx..
It seems like dere wil b lot of interesting scene in d coming episode.
-Naresh- thumbnail
I will try to find out link.