Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Fazi,

Happy Friday! Awesome post to an awesome episode.πŸ‘

1) I loved how ASR took the dupatta down and took KKGSR to the bedroom.πŸ˜‰ Also, the kind of looks he was giving her at the Haldi ceremony was oo lala.πŸ˜‰

2) KKGSR looked genuinely happy today and I am happy for her.

3) I am ready for the truth to be out and it would be interesting to see how ASR and KKGSR face this truth. I am guessing that it's going to be a minor drift because ASR and KKGSR have come too far this time.πŸ˜‰

4) The precap- Amazing!πŸ˜‰ ASR is in a full mood to hit a sixer tomorrow! Way to go Arnie!

Looking forward to the ME!

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: deeswarna

loved the epi except with shyam part! i mean seriously once a snake always a snake but gud thing NK saw him and gave him the disgusted look:)

omg on seeing the precap im already half dead, cant imagine my state 2mrw
nice post dear

thanks😳...we can only depend on NK to help them...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshifan4life

Ur post made me sooo happy I haven't seen the episode. Why does eveeryine hate them that they can't let them close to each other; I just want one kiss is that too much to ask even if the dnt show them actually kissing but implying it ; I'd be fine.

im so glad...oh i wish they would show us that one kiss hahah ahhaπŸ˜‰ what will happen to us then???πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katelyn

Fabulous post as always, Fuzzy!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Love this AMAZING episode!!  I can't help but smile and drool!!  The magic of ARSHI is working beautifully!  They belong together forever!! The bromance was really fun to watch as well.  πŸ˜†

Loved NK scenes especially for his eagle eyes!!  Please continue to keep an eye on that Snakewa!! His lust will do him in for sure!!

The one scene that got me laughing so hard was when Akash and Payal interrupted ARSHI's moment at the beginning of the episode!!  The stunned look on Akash with his gaping mouth and Payal nudging him was so darn funny! 🀣 

Thanks for the PM!!  I saw the raw version and will watch it again tonight with the English sub!  I can't wait to watch the ME episode!! I'm on cloud9 with the precap!  Arnav's sexy voice and passion-filled eyes made my heart go DHAK DHAK DHAK!! 

Im still drooling hahaha...NK is the best...Akash should be doing what NK is doing...but im glad NKs is there...love him...his voice...me faints-wa lolπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Fazi,

Happy Friday! Awesome post to an awesome episode.πŸ‘

1) I loved how ASR took the dupatta down and took KKGSR to the bedroom.πŸ˜‰ Also, the kind of looks he was giving her at the Haldi ceremony was oo lala.πŸ˜‰

hahaha hes so romantic...sigh...true ASR is coming out now...😳

2) KKGSR looked genuinely happy today and I am happy for her.

so am i...truly happy for both of them...😳

3) I am ready for the truth to be out and it would be interesting to see how ASR and KKGSR face this truth. I am guessing that it's going to be a minor drift because ASR and KKGSR have come too far this time.πŸ˜‰

That is scaring be a bit but after todays epi...i can say i can depend on ASR to handle it all...q is...how will Khushi react...when her mom is accused...?

4) The precap- Amazing!πŸ˜‰ ASR is in a full mood to hit a sixer tomorrow! Way to go Arnie!

Looking forward to the ME!

Wiaitng for tomorrow...but we will get to see on tv on Sunday :(((...good friday and thanks a lot :))) πŸ€—
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

I told you Fuzzy no matter what, ASR not gonna leave her this time.

i was completely dead today. Uff Barun Sobti willl kill me someday with his romantic looks.What the way his gaze stuck at his beautiful bride. I was dying again and again.

Ur comment on my post yesterday was so positive see the resultπŸ˜†...love ur comments...πŸ€— ...im already dead hahahahah...n his voice..OMG..me to faints...aaa aaa😳

It was a blissful ceremony. Khushi got the blessings from both of her parents. I was enjoying all the pranks and fun they were doing. But creep Shyam is still in his wicked game. It was so disgusting how he was lusting Khushi! Our darling NK noticed it and hopefully he will keep an eye on him.Anji noticed it too. May be this time her illusion will be over,when she will see his deception with her own eyes. May be that's why CVs brought him in RM again to make Anji realize the real face of Shyam. I was clapping with joy when everybody was ignoring him. yeah Khushi sure didn't notice shyam's lusting sight,coz she was so lost in her prince.I mean both of them were lost in each other.

I hope ur right...n i hope Anjali now sees what her H actually is...sigh n i was lost in them...

Every time Dadi comes in the screen my BP gets high. She is really scary. I was just so touched at Arnav consoling looks to Khushi when Dadi was rude to khushi applying the haldi. Barun emoted the scene so well! He is such a brilliant actor! πŸ‘

He sure is...both are...ya dadi needs to go...soon...😑

It's true that Garima escaped from dadi this time, but not for so long. According to the promo the face off gonna happen soon. The heinous Shyam got the trump card, so he will not loose any chance to use it in the right place.

No...once a snake always a snake...but then he will also get what he dishes out...Karma wont leave him...

It was so cute how our crazy lover ASR tricked his two bros.He doesn't want to miss a single chance to romance his bride, who was looking ethereal in that attire. The precap just gave me a big heart attack. Uff how he was touching her and seducing her with his sexy voice! He was about to touch her lips.And our khushi also was responding sensuously at his touch! Hai I'm dead again.Will he kiss her on her lips tomorrow? No interruption this time plz.

πŸ˜† i fainted then haha hhaa...i dont know if we will be able to take it the cvs will have to handle it with care hahah ahah

Barun should start a school where he will touch all the technics how to be romantic. I want to be the apprentice in his school. hehehe.

Can i be ur helper...phlease...🀣

Lovely update Fuzzy. IPK is back in his old charm. I pray it remains like that .

thanks...i pray it does...sigh..waiitng for tomorrrow...n im ready good or bad...haa aa πŸ€—
msbluff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
like the episode n ur posts as well keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post loved today's episode
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great post
loved today' episode plus precap
can't wait for tomorrow's episode

nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I forgot there was going to be a Maha episode because I was obsessed with today's episode!!! Awesome post!!! Thanks for the PM!!!