Ram and priya !!priya's decison

Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ram and priya will meet but it might not end their problems !~!! Priya after meeting ram will decide that she will marry ram's freind from dubai !! she will take this decision for ayisha since she is married to ram!! priya will again take a wrong decision :-( Their meeting will not be a solution to teh problem!! if priya can leave ram and keep his daughter away after hearning ram's sisters talk , she can sacrifice everything for her own sister !! she doest have a sense anyway ! can someone put some sense into her mind that --- in all adults it is not fair on peehu to be away from her dad !!! priya has been a terrible wife and terrible moma s well 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
over 500 views and no reply !!!! No one is interested in this topic i think --!!!!!!!!!!!! 
kulsidhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
From where you get this idea that priya will decide to marry rajjat. If it is true than we r wasting time watching this serial. I stopped watching it when leap started and this time I will never watch it again
shukhpakhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what I want to he happen is that, ram n priya to get re-united, priya should go back to ram, ram should accept her, and live together happily ever after, and ram to divorce aisha, rajat get married to anyone else.. then anything can happen, bad or good...rest upto the writers n all ...all I want is ram n priya's re-united, n their romance, thats all I want, or m I demanding the world??
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Technically speaking Since priya was presumed dead ram got re-married and now that priya is alive Ram and Priya are still married which means ram and ayesha marriage is annulled 
american_desi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranii.sharma

Technically speaking Since priya was presumed dead ram got re-married and now that priya is alive Ram and Priya are still married which means ram and ayesha marriage is annulled 

Yes, I totally agree. Ayesha/Ram marriage is illegal and if Priya marries Rajat, that will be illegal too...as technically Priya is still married to Ram!
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe less repo coz this is what is being said in all topics posted aftr rams hosp tweet so ppl have nothing more to add but they checked out if it is diff inside hence more views.
i will repeat my stance in one of many topics
rajat will get why priya is so frazzled and ram fainted seeing her, plus ram might mumble something crux is rajat will knw ram n priya! Priya marrying anyone else will never be shown atmost maybe fake sagai to save ayesha!acc to ram they will be back within a month so it cant be too much like shadi wadi!
As for her being a bad wife n mom, uff we have discussed it so many times that now too tired to even reply but i will just say sometimes things are not black or white there are grey areas,sometimes u take decison keeping only in mins the current situtation she is not bad she is human!
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: american_desi

Yes, I totally agree. Ayesha/Ram marriage is illegal and if Priya marries Rajat, that will be illegal too...as technically Priya is still married to Ram!

yep 
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kulsidhu

From where you get this idea that priya will decide to marry rajjat. If it is true than we r wasting time watching this serial. I stopped watching it when leap started and this time I will never watch it again

i will also do the same
venusbaby thumbnail
If Rajat n Priya are shown together then I guess BALH is going to climb down its popularity ...because BALH is BALH because of Ram n Priya ...and if the CVwalas go ahead and change the track its going to be a biggest debacle they would make .