Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: inspiringstars

Wow, K, this is so beautiful!

The wedding rituals, their feelings, their attire, their support for each other every step of the way, all of it every very beautifully written.

Rarely do I see such a beautifully described wedding, and thats why I myself attempted it a few weeks ago, though this is far far better, and much more beautiful. It was magical, and finally Khushi got her dream wedding, with a husband prince -like.

Loved it!

Hey I liked your OS too; this was my take on how I would want their wedding to be. After all he has agreed to wed her again, this is my way of nudging him to do the needful to help realize her dream.

Kalyaani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inked

Be still my fluttering heart! (sigh and double-sigh)

"Chachaji threw this coin at me and asked me to make my fortune with it, I did and am now sealing the best deal of my life with the very same coin" he said placing a soft kiss below the sindoor on her forehead.

Honest to God Maya, I was dead sure you would pick this line; I don't know why I just knew. I like you a bit more for this.

Kalyaani thumbnail
Originally posted by: arisai

This was absolutely phenomenal.

You had me at the very first clause, forget actual sentence: 'beautiful hues of dawn'. The details of your writing are so tangible. Won't lie, I'm jel. 

Her lehenga design made me laugh a little- so KKG(finally)SR- and the fact that Arnav designed it even more so. But then, you described it in such exquisite detail I was just left in awe all over again. Arnav's understandable frustration at not being able to get her OUT of it also made me snort; poor guy. He just CANNOT catch a break. 

The paragraph about the seven steps gave me chills. It had a sense of both nostalgia and hope for the future, the hope of a marriage which, though not perfect, could withstand anything. It's what a marriage is supposed to be damnit. It was what we were supposed to get from the remarriage track. 

But I don't want to ruin my comment by ranting about that- I've only seen a few scenes anyway ðŸ˜†

I also absolutely loved the way you showed Arnav's thoughts on the whole affair, he doesn't believe any of it but he does it for Khushi. For her happiness. Because it means so much to her. And she means everything to him (LOOK AT YOU, YOU HAVE ME EDITING MY COMMENT WITH EXTRA MEANING ðŸ˜†).

Fulfilling her dreams laid out in that beautiful conversation she had with Garima all those days ago.

Liya told me your work has her addicted at the minute so, seeing this OS on the front page, I clicked it. I'm so glad I did. Fully intend to now begin working my way through your Index. See you there ;)

Thank you, what a lovely long comment. I was getting really pissed with the production house for messing a story that had so much potential. I don't know where it will head, the only solace is the Forum, where the escapist in me surfaces; craving for beautiful tales and happily ever after fairy tales (I am a bit old for that, but hell I read too many of those books for my niece these days, so don't blame me).

-Xpress- thumbnail
Brilliant OS .. beautifully described

lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tht was beautiful. Thnks for the pm. When do we get to see this in the soap? Sigh!!!!
Layamaria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beaaauuutiful..
I like d way u xplained about her lehenga..superb. The most beautiful part that i liked the most is coin part.i luved it.
Awesome..:*
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was so poignant. So stunningly beautiful. This is how I have always imagined a marriage to be and more, full of love. *Sigh* though I would never get this in the show I'm content enough to get it in an OS. Thank you for writing! :)
tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice written..

its really romantic...loved it
preetihere thumbnail
This is EXACTLY what i wanted in the show, their wedding to be because Khushi desired it the way she had dreamt it would always be ...

not to please a Dadi who came to rescue the grandchildren she apparently abandoned years ago and definitely😡 not as an excuse for Anjali and Shyam to return the favour of Khushi bringing back Shyam for Anjali thus helping her "forget" her recent "tragedy" !
Not as an excuse for Shyam to make Dadi meet Garima ...

It was beautifully written and i LOVE the Mysore silk lehenga and how Arnav took care of the decorations to include things that mean something for them .. a wedding for Love's sake only.
oceanssea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a beautiful OS.The way you described the wedding,the dress...was just wow.
Totally loved it.