Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful, loved it...thanks for sharing 
rajnid3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely piece of work...commendable...
JalebiJane thumbnail
Be still my fluttering heart! (sigh and double-sigh)

"Chachji threw this coin at me and asked me to make my fortune with it, I did and am now sealing the best deal of my life with the very same coin" he said placing a soft kiss below the sindoor on her forehead.
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully written just no words left to say
This was just amazing
The show will never be able to portray these emotions
Great work
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
omg this is a brilliant piece of writing! absolutely beautiful...took my breath away:) thank you for making it perfect. could i please have link to your other previous work? 
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tat was beautiful...
her lehenga description was awsum...
u wrote dis so beutifully...👏
tsnx 4 d pm
damonzlady thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is too beautiful for wordz to describe! loved it!the description of the dress, 
the mandap and every tiny detail was perfect... kudos!👏
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awsome ... Loved the vivid description of the beautiful wedding attire ... 
In short love the way you write ... 
arisai thumbnail
This was absolutely phenomenal.

You had me at the very first clause, forget actual sentence: 'beautiful hues of dawn'. The details of your writing are so tangible. Won't lie, I'm jel. 

Her lehenga design made me laugh a little- so KKG(finally)SR- and the fact that Arnav designed it even more so. But then, you described it in such exquisite detail I was just left in awe all over again. Arnav's understandable frustration at not being able to get her OUT of it also made me snort; poor guy. He just CANNOT catch a break. 

The paragraph about the seven steps gave me chills. It had a sense of both nostalgia and hope for the future, the hope of a marriage which, though not perfect, could withstand anything. It's what a marriage is supposed to be damnit. It was what we were supposed to get from the remarriage track. 

But I don't want to ruin my comment by ranting about that- I've only seen a few scenes anyway 😆

I also absolutely loved the way you showed Arnav's thoughts on the whole affair, he doesn't believe any of it but he does it for Khushi. For her happiness. Because it means so much to her. And she means everything to him (LOOK AT YOU, YOU HAVE ME EDITING MY COMMENT WITH EXTRA MEANING 😆).

Fulfilling her dreams laid out in that beautiful conversation she had with Garima all those days ago.

Liya told me your work has her addicted at the minute so, seeing this OS on the front page, I clicked it. I'm so glad I did. Fully intend to now begin working my way through your Index. See you there ;)

Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Aveiro

Sorry!

I'm here with my edit :D

Do I get more candy!? Love youuu

You always leave me speechless everytime you write something.

The image you created was just wow wow.

This is the way I want the marriage to happen and I doubt the CV's will and it was a pleasure to read this and
Picture the whole scene.

I love reading your works, you already know that :P

I try to update my 'me' as soon as possible it was late last time because uni was taking over my life!!

Lalallalalla

And I was first to comment hehe!!

More Candy power to you girl, I am glad you liked this OS; believe it or not have quit watching the show. This is my way to escape from reality, the show sucks big time these day. I am unable to spend those thirty minutes in front of the television, not even for Barun.

Kept to your promise "Meee"