Sur Kshetra Help Desk

Posted: 11 years ago
     ****** Help Desk*********

hey everyone...we normally come across some queries about a show...and for that sometimes some users open a separate thread which ends in just 2 posts...one for asking and the other one for answering...so rather than opening a new thread for ur queries , please ask them out here...

do post all your queries related to show here

And Please do not make separate thread posting single questions. All such threads will be trashed.

I need help. Who can help me ☺️
Do indian singers sing pakisthani songs and pakisthanis sing indian songs?? I dont recognise the songs sung by indians...

sahara one's forum is removed?????can't' a forum be under two channels at the same time?

Originally posted by dspandana

Do indian singers sing pakisthani songs and pakisthanis sing indian songs?? I dont recognise the songs sung by indians...

No. Infact Pakistani singers are singing Hindi songs πŸ˜›

Originally posted by an_k

sahara one's forum is removed?????can't' a forum be under two channels at the same time?

There's no moderator in Sahara one section that's why this forum has been moved to colors section. About the second query, what's the purpose of having the same forum at two places!
Can I get to download the songs Atif sung in the show until now? Like the pehli nazar me and chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko with asha bhosle?
Thanks!😊
i want the song sung by runa laila jab reshamee rumal ko woh door se lehraaiga.please
i hv a query poppin up in my mind agn n agn...
r contestant paid 4 their performances lyk all othr ppl on d show??
 ^ Can I ask By SAYING This WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?