Posted: 11 years ago
The telephone in the ETF office rang. A new case was awaiting.
10.30am
[Everyone was in the office except for Riya and Arjun.]

Rathore comes in.''humare paas ek naya case hai(we have a new case]. Ek aadmi ki laash payi gayi hai jungle mein.(a dead body has been found in the jungle)

Shree :mein gari nikalta hun.(i take the car out)

Rathore :ok. [to chotu] arjun aur Riya kahan hai. Subah se maie u donon ko nahin dekha.(Where's Arjun and Riya?i have not seen both of them since morning)

Chotu: Arjun Sir ne do din ki chutti li hai.kal uske biwi ki death anniversary hai.(Arjun sir has took 2 holidays.Tomorrow is his wife's death anniversary)

Rathore: haan kal ki tarikh woh kaise bhool sakta hai.Uske zindagi ka sabse bura din... Woh to thik hai par Riya kahan hai?(yes, how can he forget tomorrow's date.The worst day of his lie... That okay but here's Riya?)

Chotu: Pata nahi sir, maine subah se usse nahin dekha.Aaj woh office tak nahin aayi.(Don't know sir.I'e not seen her since morning.She hasn't come to office yet)
Rathore :time waste mat karo,chalo.(let's go)

[Near the car]
Rathore: ab kya karein?Riya ki wait karne ka samai nahin hai.Chotu ussko phone karo.(what to do ow?we don't have time to wait for Riya. Chotu, call her)

Chotu :Sir usska phone lag nahin raha hai.(Sir, she is not replying)

Rathore: chalo,emergency hai,uska intezaar nahi kiya jaa sakta hai.Aaj hum teen hi hongey.Let's go.(let's go. There is an emergency, we cannot wait for her.Today we will be only three)

They went into the car.

05.00 pm.
They return from solving the case.

Chotu to Shree :Bechara pati,apki patni ke haathon marna koi assan baat nahi hai.(poor husband, dying in the hands of her wife is not an easy thing)

Shree: haan woh to sach hai. Aur usski patni ko pakarna koi mushkil kaam toh nahin tha. Accha hai ke ussne sach bol diya.(yes,that's true. It was not difficult to know that it was his wife. It's good tat she told the truth)

Chotu :Baap re...aisa patni bhagwan kisi ko na de. Waise Shree, tum shaadi karne ki kab sooch rahe ho kya?:P( oh my god...may no one receive such a wife. By the way Shree when you are thinking of getting married :P)

Shree :  Dekh chotu...(look chotu...)

At that moment Rathore enters.They both stay quiet.

Rathore was quite tensed. He wanted to call Arjun to ask him about his state.But was reluctant to do so...

Chotu: Sir aap pareshaan lag rehe hai...Kya hua...( sir, you look tensed...what has happened...)

Rathore: woh...kuch nahin. Waise Riya ka kuch pata challa??(i mean...nothing...by the way,what's up with Riya)

Shree: sir, uska phone nahin lag raha hai. (Sir, she is not responding the call)

Chotu: Shayad woh bimarr hai.(Maybe she is ill)

Rathore: agar aisa hota toh woh humein bata toh sakti thi...aise kaam par nahin aane ka kya matlab hai!(if it was so she could have told us...what's the point of disappearing from work like this)

Chotu to Shree[silently]: shayad Arjun sir ko pata hai.Wink.(Maybe Arjun Sir knows where she is)
Shree and Chotu smile.

Rathore : Shree tum uske ghar jaayo aur pata karo woh kyun nahin ayi.(Shree, you go to her house and find out why she hasn't come)

Shree goes to her house.
To his surprise the door was open.He entered the house.

Shree :Riya...Riya kahan ho tum.(Riya,where are you)

He went to his bedroom and found that all the bedroom was in a mess.Thigs ere scattered every where.Riya's scarf was lying on he floor.

Shree :oh my god...

Shree took out his revolver and searched the whole house. But Riya was nowhere to be found.

Shree: Ab Riya kahan gayi... !(where's Riya gone now)

My first story ever.If i get a good response.i'ii continue with the other parts.

Edited by Divya.n.t - 11 years ago
awesome beginning loved it
theme is interesting 
ofcourse it was good start yar plz continue... Edited by santhukutty - 11 years ago
etf got a new intresting case...continue soon
Nice start! continue soon :)
Interesting..where is riya..? Pls continue soon..
Interesting os. Liked it. Did some one kidnapped riya? But why? And riya is really good at fighting then how can she be kidnapped easily? Hope she is fine. please cont soon. and please add me in ur pm list.
awsome start pls pm me updates :)
ETF's new case...loved its interesting
great start!! plz do continue!!!