Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
thanxx for comkments guys! i will surely PM wen updated... :)
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the pm
please update the first chapter soon
waiting😃
Dynamix215 thumbnail
😳Before reading, I would like to inform you all that Prologue has been edited a bit😕...Please read that before continuing further...👏
 Please keep in mind what I wrote in Green before prologue...
Note: Red font is Flashback.

Credit for Cover: arshy4ever
Thanks yaar!

THREAD I- MUMBAI

*CHAPTER 1*

Arnav stayed in a hotel that night. He could not fall asleep. Khushi's face; pale and lifeless, haunted him. He had never thought that one day, his anger (which Khushi had gotten used to) would contribute in making her what he had seen. What he said that day, had burned into his mind. Those were the last words he had said, before meeting her this evening.
-NEARLY SIX YEARS BACK-
It was the evening of Anjali's godhbharai. Everyone was happy. Arnav and Khushi had gotten married just last week, and now their darling bitiya's godhbharai.  Everyone was busy preparing for it; they had time only for few hours more. Only Anjali sat, a depressed soul, in her room; absent-mindedly caressing her belly. Arnav peeped in. "Di? You need anything?"
"Come sit with me Chhotey..." she told him. Arnav sat by her side, holding her hand.
"What is happening Chhotey? I don't understand... Everything was so perfect, and now suddenly everything is..." she began to sob quietly.
Arnav hugged her. He knew his Di was feeling much worse than she showed.
"My baby will be alone Chhotey... No one will accept her...She will be all alone in the world like me Chhotey...Like we had been... Now, you have Khushiji, but he is not here Chhotey..." 
Arnav went rigid. "Di, I think you should relax." He said, pulling her off him. "Isn't there a way Chhotey! I am sure this is misunderstanding. He-"
"No Di. There is only understanding..no misunderstanding. I don't want to talk about it anymore." He walked out of the room.
Anjali's eyes filled with tears. Why was God making her choose between two people she loved with all her heart and soul? She could see that her Chhotey hated her Shyamji...! Why Devi Maiyya! WHY?! How would he react if he knew she had been meeting Shyam...?
 She began to sob and weep bitterly infront of her husband's photo.
A very sad Arnav could see his sister, from his room, through the narrow opening... He could not bear that sight... Her being so broken... He had seen her this way only once...14 Years back when his parents- he stopped himself. He did not want to think about it.
He felt her warm hand on his shoulder. "I am sorry Arnavji."
Anger, for reasons unknown to him, seeped into him. "You should be Khushi. You should be. THAT," he said, pointing to his Di's crying form, "is your fault."
Khushi stared at him, her face not hiding the hurt she felt. "And what did you tell me few days ago Khushi? That we should bring SHYAM back in this house!"
"But Arnavji, I only said because Di-"
"Yeah, because DI was upset...to make her happy. But tell me the truth Khushi... Did you say that because DI was upset, or because YOU were upset?"
Khushi's eyes turned to stone, though her heart cried out. "WHAT! What.Did.You.Just.Say?"
"You heard me!" Khushi closed her eyes, blinking away the tears that welled up. She backed away from him, her face turning pale. "I cannot believe you said that..." she said brokenly, and ran to the bathroom and locked it behind her.
"You better believe me, cuz I DID just say it. And that is the truth!"
Khushi screamed back from the bathroom. "If that was so, would I have come looking for you when you were kidnapped? Would I have married you again once the contract was over?"
Arnav yelled back. "You did that just for my money Khushi Kumari Gupta. You took up the name of Singh Raizada for the money that came along with that tag!"
Arnav stormed out of the room, grabbed his keys and drove out of RM. He drove for hours. His mind stormed, not giving a damn about the fact that it was his Di'd godhbharai. 
Finally, he stopped. What had he done!? How could he have said that? I hurt her again, DAMMIT!
And that's when Di's call came. She was crying. "Hello? Di...?"
"Hello, Chhotey. " She was crying, and Arnav panicked.
"Hello? Di, what happened? Are you alright?"
"Come home... I will tell you..."
 Then he heard someone say something vaguely in the background. "Di-?"
"No, not home Chhotey. Come straight to City Hospital..." She was still crying. Panick began gripping Arnav's being.
"Di, are you okay?"
"No, Chhotey. I am fine...it's not me...Come quickly... Its Khushiji!" Di's voice broke, as she cut the phone.
Arnav stared at his phone... He drove like a crazed man to the hospital.
Little did he know that his world would then turn upside down...! 
His memory shied away from the events that had taken place later that night; he could not forget how his Di was responsible for all this, but...she had tried to make it up... to some extent...But he could not forget what had happened the next day.
He drove to the hospital the next morning to see if she had regained consciousness. When he inquired, he was told that the patient had been discharged at midnight. 
"What!" That was when he saw his family, lost and shock write on their faces. Payal was sitting down, indecision on her face. INDECISION? About what? Akash was watching her anxiously... Di was consoling Nani; and crying. Arnav did not want to console his Di...Khushi being hospitalized was, afterall, indirectly HER fault. And he noticed Anjali would keep throwing furtive glances at someone sitting behind NK. Even NK was mum. Anger boiled inside him! Was Shyam Jha here, after what he had done to Khushi yesterday? Di actually let him in! IN two strides he covered the space, and saw Dadi, sitting dejectedly. He was shocked to see her. WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?! "What is wrong with all of you! And where is Khushi? Shouldn't she be back at RM? And-"
"Chhotey, they took her away." Nani told him emotionlessly.
"What! WHO?"
"The Guptas."
Arnav was shocked. "WHY?" He asked.
"Ask your Dadi..." Nani told him, a hint of disgust, grief and hurt in her voice.
He turned to Dadi. "Dadi, what did you do!"
"Its not what I DID Arnav. It's what I HAD DONE!"
"WHAT! Stop speaking in riddles."
"Ok Arnav. Do you know who Khushi Bitiya's parents are?"
"Yes," he said incredulously. "Shashi Uncle and Garima Aunty! What kind of question is that!"
"No, I mean her biological parents..." Dadi sounded really sad.
"THAT is what this is all about! That you don't know her parents?" He asked furious.
"No. The problem Arnav, is that we DO know her parents." Dadi told him, sadly.
Arnav just waited for the answer. He was tired of guessing. But the answer Dadi told him, left him reeling in shock. Dadi sighed. "Arnav...bitua she is Purnima and Raghav Kapoor's daughter..." (Sorry, IDK her parents' actual names... I just came up with these random names...)
 He closed his eyes, and blocked out that memory... he focused on tomorrow's meeting with Garima Aunty... He prepared himself for the worst...

PRECAP- Mr.Raizada, she is suffering from selective memory loss... lacunar amnesia... her mind has slowly started rejecting what would hurt her... Not that the memories are wiped out, they are there in her sub conscience. They will surface again, but not without a reminder... Her mind has forgotten all that she has wanted to... 

Ok Guys... How was it?
And PLEASE keep in mind that this is DRAMA😭 and not SCIENCE🤢... I am being DRAMATIC😳, not SCIENTIFIC... facts may not tally with this amnesia thing, so don't screw 😡 me for that... 😛

Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What happened between Khushi's parents and arnav's parents
Update soon
What happened to her
What did she do
Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
An amazing revelation loved it cnt wait to knw the secret of khushi's biological parents
Atyay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very exciting update, please continue soon...

Thank you for the PM!!

😊
dorindakate thumbnail
Thanks for the pm...

OMG...no wonder her folks took Khushi away...first Arnav being his jerky self and then Dadi...

I guess it is good that he now knows about the twins...provided that he doesn't use the info to upset Khushi more...

The reason that she was rushed to the hospital...did she try to harm herself or did they find her unconscious?...

So many questions...but I'll try to be patient...

Anxious to read Garima's version of what happened and her indictments of Arnav...

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ohh God, Painful For Khushi :( 🥺
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poor khushi
how mean was arnav
poor girl suffered so much for him
awesome 1st chapter continue soon
thanx for the pm
Dynamix215 thumbnail
Credit for Cover: arshy4ever
Thanks yaar!

*CHAPTER 2*

Arnav could not sleep. Khushi's face haunted him. He was partly overjoyed that she was still alive, and could not believe that Akash knew, but did not tell him. Nobody else knew where Khushi was. And who were these Purnima and Raghav Kapoor anyway? Dadi had been about to tell him, but Di had interrupted and apologized for---- NO! NO! He would NOT think about it now...
What mattered now, was Khushi...But what was wrong with Khushi? She could not have had such a drastic impact just because of what he had said could she? Was there something else that he needed to know? That he DID NOT know...? 
Yes Arnav Singh Raizada... there is quite a lot more that you do not know...
-Two Days Back-
Ever since THAT DAY, the house had lost its charm. It had become from 'home' to 'house'. Arnav was now back in ASR mode; in fact, it was much more intensified. Now, he did not talk properly even to Di, and almost always gave monosyllabic answers. 
Everyone was having breakfast, except Arnav; he ate alone. Nobody knew about what Arnav had said to Khushi that day, but that guilt made him unable to look in anyone's eyes. He ate alone and everybody knew it. The only thing, or rather, the only ONE that teemed with life at Shantivan, was Khushi. Khushi, Anjali's daughter. Six year old Khushi, was named in memory of her Mami. Anjali wanted that name for her... She felt that was the least she could do for the part she had played in what happened to Khushi. Everyone had breakfast quietly, and returned to their respective rooms. Half an hour later, Arnav set out for breakfast. He could hear Payal talking on the phone to someone. She seemed nearly in tears. "Yes Amma... Everybody is okay...Yes, and I am taking care of the baby too..."  Arnav was a few feet away from their room, and he flinched at Payal's next words. "I know Amma...I know. I wish Khushi was here!... I know we cannot get her here..." He tried to block away the wrods. IF Khushi was here... But Payal's next words made him freeze. "And Amma, how is Khushi? Has-Has she regained her health...Oh... Well, atleast she is not as depressed as before... Thank God she keeps herself busy with her work..." Arnav walked, as if drawn by a magnet, to PaYash's room. Payal's back was turned to the door, and Akash was sitting by the bed, typing away at his laptop. Arnav was puzzled... didn't Akash find anything ABNORMAL in that conversation? Akash looked up. "Payal I-" He stopped short as he saw Arnav standing there. He opened his mouth to warn Payal, but Arnav stopped him with a gesture; he silenced Akash with his eyes, with a slight and stiff shake of his head and a look on his face that said 'Don't you dare'!  Akash looked at Payal tensedly, hoping she would feel his gaze. But Payal was busy talking to her Amma. "And Amma, is she...is she still asking questions?... Oh. That is nice... Yes Amma, I miss her. I will try to come next week. Iw ill talk to Akash and see, maybe both of us can visit?... Ok Amma. Bye and take care of Khushi...Tell her that her Jiji misses her." With that, she cut the phone and turned around. She froze in shock when she saw Arnav; Akash was sitting with his eyes closed and right hand on his head. 
"Payal, I will ask only ONCE. Is Khushi alive?"
Payal gulped and looked at Akash, who gave a slight nod of his head in helpless assent.
Payal inhaled deeply. "Yes." Arnav's heart filled with joy... she was alive!!! But... Lot of things did not make sense... Why hadn't she called him? And if Akash hadn't reacted at all...
He turned to Akash. "You knew?!"
Payal answered. "It is not his fault. I hid a secret from him in the past, and donot intend to do it again. I told him, and made him swear not to tell anybody."
Arnav drew in a staggered breath. "Fine."
Payal looked at him, surprised he didn't put up a fight or anything. He turned to walk out of the door, and then turned again to face Payal. "It is Mumbai, is it? Fine. I will be there by day after tomorrow."
Payal's face had turned horrified and even Akash stood up shocked. "Bhai, don't. It is... not good...for...for...either of you." He said it very slowly. Arnav realized he was choosing words very carefully. A horrible thought struck Arnav. He turned to Payal. He remembered her conversation with Garima Aunty... "And Amma, how is Khushi? Has-Has she regained her health...Oh... Well, atleast she is not as depressed as before... Thank God she keeps herself busy with her work..."  
"Payal, is Khushi alright?" he asked, dreading her answer.
"Woh, Arrnavji..." She stammered not knowing what to say.
In a fleeting instant, Arnav decided he did not care...! All that mattered that she was still out there... "To hell with that! I am going and finding her!" With that he strode off, making a call to Aman. "Yes Aman. Mumbai flight tickets for tomorrow... or at the earliest."

What Arnav had not heard, was Payal calling behind him "No, Arnavji don't! She won't recognise you!" At that moment, Arnav had been blind and deaf to everything else in the world... All that mattered, was his happiness... His Khushi...and Khushi's and his two small Khushiyan, Arshi and Navkush.. He fell asleep, crying for her and dreaming of her...

The next evening...

Garima Aunty was already there.Shashi Uncle was with her, holding her hand. Oh! So Shashi Uncle was alright now...! Arnav hurried toward them; she was in the same bench where he had sat yesterday. She was looking straight ahead, and Shashi Uncle was lost in thoughts. He went without a word, and touched their feet, startling both of them. Garima's hand automatically went to his head, but she withdrew it quickly and looked away. Shashi nodded once. Arnav sat on a rock which was by the bench and turned to Garima, who was still not looking at him. 
Her words from yesterday rang in his ears. "Aunty, what happened to Khushi? Why is not recognising me? Is this her way of punishment?"
"No Arnav bitu-" She stopped. She exhaled and said, "No Mr Raizada." Arnav was very hurt at the way Aunty had addressed him. What had he done? What kind of a crime had he committed to deserve such punishment?
Garima continued.  "Mr.Raizada, she is suffering from selective memory loss... lacunar amnesia... her mind has slowly started rejecting what would hurt her... Not that the memories are wiped out, they are there in her sub conscience. They will surface again, but not without a reminder... Her mind has forgotten all that she has wanted to..."
What Arnav felt then, made him so numb that even if his heart was pulled out, he would not know... She had forgotten all that she wanted to, and that list included him.
"Do you have anything else you need to ask?" Garima said sarcastically.|
Arnav took a deep breath. THIS was the answer he had been trying to understand for last six years. "WHY did you take my wife away from me?"
Garima looked at Shashi. Shashi took up the question. "Hasn't your Dadi told you?"
Arnav nodded his head. "No. She went back to the ashram three days after Khushi you took Khushi away... I don't know why..."
"Ofcourse she did not tell you! " Garima muttered.
"You asked no one else? Your Di? Your Nani?" Shashi asked.
"No. Both would somehow divert the subject and would otherwise get pretty uncomfortable."
Shashi looked at Garima. "Fine. We will tell you Bitua" He was glad that atleast Shashi Uncle was not as mad at him.
Arnav waited. "Do you know Pari, Mr Raizada?" Garima asked.
Arnav frowned. "Pari? Who Pari?"
Garima simply opened her purse, and pulled out a photo of a small girl of six with hazel eyes and brilliant smile. She wore a pink frock and had a small teddy bear under her arm. Handing it to Arnav, Garima said, "This is Khushi as a kid."
Arnav took the photo, wondering what was the relation between this 'Pari' and 'Khushi'. The minute he saw the photo, memories flooded in. He dropped that photo as if electrocuted. "That is not Khushi...!!! That is...That is..." Arnav remembered her now. Very clearly. "That is PARI!" He still remembered that little girl... how her happy smile had slowly turned into blank expression. Those fear-filled eyes and helpless innocence she had radiated... he remembered very well...

PRECAP- Anjali regretted ever having trusted that man! He had showered nothing but destruction to her family... her Chhotey! Khushiji, who was as good as her sister...even better... She wiped her tear, as Khushi came running towards her, holding a phone in her hand. "Maaa!!! Nani calling from Lucknow! She wants to talk to you!" Anjali took the phone eagerly! 

And one more thing guys, please don't mind... I know there are too many flashbacks...But hey, 'Time Hunt and Haunted Time'... That is what all this is about...

IMPORTANT:- Don't forget those important pre-prologue Green Points!

And PLEASE keep in mind that this is DRAMA😭 and not SCIENCE🤢... I am being DRAMATIC😳, not SCIENTIFIC... facts may not tally with this amnesia thing, so don't screw 😡 me for that... 😛

Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago