Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thank u rose for another beautiful ss. dutta's an intellignt person in  this  ss no gadhapan      no shouting dhoka no  akdupan , just a very sweet human being, loved  the ending , he acted quickly and found his love and happiness. for both of  them. 
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb story, rose⭐️👍🏼...its so heart touching❤️...read it in one go... really bought tears into my eyes... loved it to the core...👏 👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose

this story deserve to be in TMl story😊 .
superb plsss start a new SS
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey rosie.. Thnk u so much u knw 4 wht naa? ..
Superb.. awesome .. Fantastic.. Update yaar..i loved it.. Evrythng ws so pure..lyk divinity..

Got lump wen D askd tu kal rahegi naa yahan? N naku tk her hand back.. And d's feeling.. Omg too gud..

And reunion by god.. Just awesome yaar.. wen dey collied..i crossdd my fingers lol..i knw no fear wen rose is here.. And u wrt D's emotions so well k my heart was jumping lol ..& Wen he sed 'ye niche gir gaya tha.. Nakku'.. OMG.. Wow... I was so happy.. :-*

u made my weekend yaar..m really vry happy k i gt a chance 2 read such a nice story..

Awesome work gal.. Once again I'm in luv wit wrtng and nw i'm dying 2 read MAK;-(.. I wil read it soon..;-) just want ur help wil comment der abt it ok..

Once again beautiful story luv..touched my heart.. tussi chaa gaye..*first tym ek tight jhappi teh pappi to you darling..muwahh*

Thank u so much Luv <3..

Edited by --SONEE-- - 11 years ago
sona89 thumbnail
Hi rose

Amazing story ...superb happy ending ...plsss carry on writing ...your  fans miss u alot ...thanxs for good wishes for exam

PS soneee pls convince rose to start a new ss😊
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@ tamanna - thank you so much for liking this short story which had a happy ending 

@ emily - yup the accident was indeed a blessing not only for him but for her as well ..they both realized what true love is ..thanks for the comments

@ priya - thanks for the appreciation 

@ mirage - glad u liked the ending ..thanks 

@ nakusha - i am pleasantly surprised that you got so emotional while reading it ..thanks so much ..it means a lot to me ..it was a simple and short story still it managed to touch your heart .i am glad 

@ bharti ..agree with you ..the story was straight and quite predictable devoid of any twists but still it impressed you i am so happy to know that ..you are right dutta understood how the accident affected her and what kind of sacrifices she made for him ..since this was a SS and not a FF he acted sensibly without creating a ruckus ..lol..
previous part - i know how busy you were playing the GOTW - lol..nevermind ..at least it struck you to edit your comments ..i am glad .yes there is definitely something brewing up between tasha which resulted him in acting so soft and romantic with nakku ..thanks for liking this part 

@ aish - no dear you are still not back ..i don't like these guest appearances ..finish your exams and read carefully what all nakku nurse does with your poor sweetu ..lol..right it would have been heart wrenching for you had dutta turned into a caring nurse ..lol..

@ fassben - thanks a lot for appreciating the story especially the part where he goes in search for her post operation ..thanks for the card 

@ mimi - omg ..i am surprised ..you found it touching ? oye hoye somebody getting emotional ..i like it ..lol..thanks for liking the small small scenes between them ..i enjoy writing sweet and subtle romance ..glad you think those scenes were beautiful ..and stop this drama .. i know you don't cry buckets ..you both are just to much to handle when it comes to reading my updates 

@ afzal - yes the ending was a happy one with dutta realizing that even though she was responsible for his accident still she did a lot for him and she too suffered silently ..this is love ..thanks for the comments 

@ uwith - thanks for the liking the SS

@ ranjana - i am glad you took out time to read and comment ..thanks for finding it amazing 

@ tahera - no need to thank me dear ..yup he did not scream dhokha or broke things around this time ..lol..it was a short story may be thats why he controlled his temper and behaved sensibly ..thanks for sharing your views 

@ usha - thanks so much for reading all the parts in one go ..i am so happy that you found it heart touching 

@ dilse - its really very sweet of you to say this story should be part of TMLS ..thanks

@ sonee - hi baby ..so happy that u managed to read the last part as well ..no thanks please ..lump in throat ? this wasn't expected ..was it so good ..lol.. i don't think so ..and you are right when rose is around how can tasha not unite ..glad you liked his emotions and enjoyed the story which made your weekend ..in fact your mind blowing comment made my weekend ..thanks so much ..no not for the comment but for the jhappi n pappi ...lol..

@ sona - thanks so much for finding the story amazing ..i am glad it lived up to your expectations

Edited by stranger2rose - 11 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

@ bharti.
previous part - i know how busy you were playing the GOTW - lol..nevermind ..at least it struck you to edit your comments ..i am glad .yes there is definitely something brewing up between tasha which resulted him in acting so soft and romantic with nakku ..thanks for liking this part 

blame urself rose for the GOTW  has  most of us hooked to it 😆
mirage123 thumbnail
hi rose start anew ss plsss😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

@ tamanna - thank you so much for liking this short story which had a happy ending 

@ emily - yup the accident was indeed a blessing not only for him but for her as well ..they both realized what true love is ..thanks for the comments

@ priya - thanks for the appreciation 

@ mirage - glad u liked the ending ..thanks 

@ nakusha - i am pleasantly surprised that you got so emotional while reading it ..thanks so much ..it means a lot to me ..it was a simple and short story still it managed to touch your heart .i am glad 

@ bharti ..agree with you ..the story was straight and quite predictable devoid of any twists but still it impressed you i am so happy to know that ..you are right dutta understood how the accident affected her and what kind of sacrifices she made for him ..since this was a SS and not a FF he acted sensibly without creating a ruckus ..lol..

@ aish - no dear you are still not back ..i don't like these guest appearances ..finish your exams and read carefully what all nakku nurse does with your poor sweetu ..lol..right it would have been heart wrenching for you had dutta turned into a caring nurse ..lol..

@ fassben - thanks a lot for appreciating the story especially the part where he goes in search for her post operation ..thanks for the card 

@ mimi - omg ..i am surprised ..you found it touching ? oye hoye somebody getting emotional ..i like it ..lol..thanks for liking the small small scenes between them ..i enjoy writing sweet and subtle romance ..glad you think those scenes were beautiful ..and stop this drama .. i know you don't cry buckets ..you both are just to much to handle when it comes to reading my updates 

@ afzal - yes the ending was a happy one with dutta realizing that even though she was responsible for his accident still she did a lot for him and she too suffered silently ..this is love ..thanks for the comments 

@ uwith - thanks for the liking the SS

@ ranjana - i am glad you took out time to read and comment ..thanks for finding it amazing 

@ tahera - no need to thank me dear ..yup he did not scream dhokha or broke things around this time ..lol..it was a short story may be thats why he controlled his temper and behaved sensibly ..thanks for sharing your views 

@ usha - thanks so much for reading all the parts in one go ..i am so happy that you found it heart touching 

@ dilse - its really very sweet of you to say this story should be part of TMLS ..thanks

@ sonee - hi baby ..so happy that u managed to read the last part as well ..no thanks please ..lump in throat ? this wasn't expected ..was it so good ..lol.. i don't think so ..and you are right when rose is around how can tasha not unite ..glad you liked his emotions and enjoyed the story which made your weekend ..in fact your mind blowing comment made my weekend ..thanks so much ..no not for the comment but for the jhappi n pappi ...lol..

@ sona - thanks so much for finding the story amazing ..i am glad it lived up to your expectations

hi rose

sorry for late reply ,missed reading it earlier ,thanks so much for giving us a story to cherish .waiting for next one & i 'm sure our blackmail will work😆
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rose...sorry I'm so late...was busy with exams...as always a wonderful update...I like the way he could feel her presence without his eyesight...and the same way with his eyesight despite recognizing her as the woman responsible for his situation even then he felt that familiarity...and the anklet led him right to her ...liked their confrontation and uniting...all in all another wonderful story by you...thank you! loved it...and do hope to see you back with another one whenever you get a chance...