Slambook JDJ5 "Your Proof Of Visiting Forum" - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
1.Your Name  Sab KA baap ๐Ÿ˜†  Abdul Hannan AKA MUnna 

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  May be  4 5 

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  with Bullseye 

3.My first post in season 5...   In introduction corner 

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )    ๐Ÿฅณ War With GC Fans  and GOt WL 20% 

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)   No One 

6.Most Memorable person...!   V.I.p,Penta,Mia,Nishu bro,Nadz,Waniya,Hellohibyebye ,chanadarmukhi,suzi b ,ankit ,deeksha 

7My favorite Thread/Post  Salman Isha AT, madhuri at

8.Thread that Made me go ๐Ÿคฃ  GC threads ๐Ÿคฃ

8.Person that Made me go ๐Ÿคฃ  GC Phankas ๐Ÿคฃ

9.Person am Going to kill๐Ÿ˜†    None 

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end 
(taken from perfect bride forum)  No One 

11.Most Weird Person...!   abhiyacrazyluv๐Ÿ˜†

12.My Drama king/queen?  abhiya crazyluv๐Ÿ˜†

13.My choice of winner..  Salman ISHA 

14.My achievement on Forum..!  ๐Ÿฅณ 
Warning level: (20%)
 and evil Basher Virtual Bully TAG ๐Ÿ‘

15.Any incident worth Mention  

16.Thing I'll miss the most  bashing 

17.i'll be in next season or not? Yes 

18.You can see me posting on..  yes  on CFC,CC,Bollywood,Forum games,Members Lounge ,BIggBoss 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  MY Xams 

20. Thing i regret the Most  I never regret Anything ๐Ÿ˜†

21.My words to all on forum...:)   Yaar serious na lo show show ha yaar ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago
1.Your Name : Chinki

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) : I met few new people here but forgot to add them...will do it today..๐Ÿ˜ณI'll add u Chandramukhi ...I hope u won't mind๐Ÿ˜›

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) : I did add my AG/Deed family together..๐Ÿ˜ณ

3.My first post in season 5... : I don't make one,,Prefer to argue in the best one๐Ÿ˜†

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) : I didn't get any warning so far..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) 

6.Most Memorable person...! : In good way:Chandramukhi & Rolzz

7My favorite Thread/Post : Not any particular

8.Thread that Made me go ๐Ÿคฃ : Isha is 29 yrs old๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

8.Person that Made me go ๐Ÿคฃ : Most of the GC fans๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

9.Person am Going to kill๐Ÿ˜† : No one

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end : No one
(taken from perfect bride forum) 

11.Most Weird Person...! 

12.My Drama king/queen? 

13.My choice of winner.. : Its strange but I don't have my fav contestant in this season๐Ÿ˜† but if I've to name one then Rashmi...๐Ÿ˜ณ

14.My achievement on Forum..! 

16.Thing I'll miss the most : Judges of this forum who always ready to judge the judges of the show๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

17.i'll be in next season or not? Sure..Only if I'll alive next yr๐Ÿ˜†

18.You can see me posting on..  :MB forum

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! : My post graduation admission๐Ÿ˜ณ

20. Thing i regret the Most : None..Good things remb it...bad things take lesson from it but don't regret it๐Ÿ˜ณ

21.My words to all on forum...:) : Have fun & take the show as just mere show...None of yr favorite celebrity is going to give u rewards for defending them so respect the real person on the forum rather than hurting them for celebrity..

My answers in blue...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by chinki_onlyme - 11 years ago

Sweta01 should file a case against Pentaminous for copyright violation.

RESERVE ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
Originally posted by V.I.P

Sweta01 should file a case against Pentaminous for copyright violation.

RESERVE ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿคฃ
 โญ๏ธ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- JHALAK DIKHLA JA SEASON 5 โญ๏ธ

***edited unnecessary jibe to member***

1.Your Name Bhavya Shree

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) may be around 10

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Forgot..who is first but most lovely member is Tabeer

3.My first post in season 5... Gia AT

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) with Penta and Dayankinani, hellohibyebye  no warning from JDJ forum but got  PM from MODS but i explained that it was not my fault...and they understood and told me to keep away from those ๐Ÿคข ppl ****edited

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) Tabeer(not Scrap book its PM)

6.Most Memorable person...! Abiya-crazyluv(Tabeer)... will continue in punar vivah too...!

7My favorite Thread/Post Gia AT, and now whole JDJ forum 

8.Thread that Made me go ๐Ÿคฃ almost all threads which were against Gia and the threads which were targetting Gurmeet, and recently threads which made for gurmeet bashing but it had gia and gurmeet bashing together...!!!!!!!!!!!

8.Person that Made me go ๐Ÿคฃ *****, Hellohibyebye, some **** with horse Dp, and kyra,...and Vibz

9.Person am Going to kill๐Ÿ˜† Chandramukhi and Hellohibyebye.

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end actually the above mentioned ppl already stalking me and picking my posts and reporting it...!!!! god i have big stalkers group in JDJ forum...so dont want to stalk anyone...as stalkers are doing good job already

11.Most Weird Person...! Chandramukhi and Hellohibyebye aka ayesha

12.My Drama king/queen? Hellohibyebye and chandramukhi, chinky and kyra

13.My choice of winner.. Gurmmet and Rithwik...

14.My achievement on Forum..! I am being nominated for romantic and bubbly member along with tabeer... and i became most hated member by some ppl for no reason...!!!!!!
 My Chat club post was copied by pentaminous and Hellohibyebye and they made it as signature in their profile..if i knew the Chat club rules that time i would have reported and made that ayesha get her first Wl but i did not knew the rules...

recently the biggest stalker told the chota stalkers about my WL as 80 which information they got from my Gia Invitee CC stalking where i was making jokes at my friends... that i got WL as 80 and stalker told this information to chandramukhi and she started targetiing me and disussing about my 80 WL in isha in semifinals thread...that was more ROFL and upon that she was telling all negative things and some chinky and kyra always pop out when my posts are against isha and they dont have any problem with other ppl...god handling chinky is very tough job...but will like her over dominating lines..

:"bhavya accept gracefully that isha is in semi final"

"bhavya thank god atlast u agreed isha is great"
"only u have problem with isha injury"

and Ms. chandramukhi revealing that she is discussing about me in a decent way in Isha AT and Mods warned them itseems and poor lady thinks i reported ...sorry to say i missed to read what they discussed...!!

16.Thing I'll miss the most 

the mad ppl from JDJ who have started stalking and discussing me in their ISha and salman AT...lol they have made me famous in AT too...
17.i'll be in next season or not? ofcourse...!!!!!!!!

18.You can see me posting on.. Whole IF forum...jahan mann karega waha post karenge!!!!!!!!

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Got my Job last month, finished exams, now waiting for someone in life very soon may be start of next year or in november may tie the knot

20. Thing i regret the Most i dont do any thing which i have to regret later (mean perfect)

21.My words to all on forum...:)
one more day u will finish this JDJ forum...
khallas JDJ 5

beware of wierd ppl the enemity can be continued in next forum too..and *** welcome always ...i like to entertain u ppl...as the famous lines "if u dont know to laugh at yourself i will defintely laugh at u ***.."

***Please refrain from taking unnecessary jibes at members, spelling their usernames in a derogatory way, branding members as stalkers. They are all against IF COC
JDJ5 DT
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago

1.Your Name - Khushi Ghai ๐Ÿ˜Š

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) Hmm.. around 5.. i guess

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) I made many new and good friends in this forum. The first one was Chadramukhi is suppose.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3.My first post in season 5... Pratyusha Banerjee AT๐Ÿ˜Š

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) Thankfully i avoided that WL rise-Prone topics , so no WL's๐Ÿ˜Š

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) None :(

6.Most Memorable person...!  Nishu , Hellohibyebye,Penta,Candramukhi and that is it i suppose.๐Ÿ˜Š

7My favorite Thread/Post The AT's of different contestants.

8.Thread that Made me go ๐Ÿคฃ A recent one. It was on how Gia Manek had done black Magic on isha๐Ÿ˜•

8.Person that Made me go ๐Ÿคฃ The TM's of such topics๐Ÿ˜†

9.Person am Going to kill๐Ÿ˜†  Bharti- LOL! No seriously! i am tired of seeing her on the show.๐Ÿ˜Š

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end I wont have time to stalk . Will meet the people i want to in the BB forum๐Ÿ˜Š

11.Most Weird Person...! The weird star-crazy people.

12.My Drama king/queen? 

13.My choice of winner.. Rashmi,Gurmeet,Rithvik,Isha or Karan - I am Okay with any one of them winning.

14.My achievement on Forum..! 

16.Thing I'll miss the most The fights between GCians and Non-GCians. i always enjoyed taking a back seat and seeing these fights because i was a GCian and Friends with the Non-GCians๐Ÿ˜†

17.i'll be in next season or not? Yeeesss๐Ÿ˜ƒ

18.You can see me posting on.. Bigg Boss Season 6

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Yes! My Internship๐Ÿ˜ƒ

20. Thing i regret the Most None in this forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ

21.My words to all on forum...:) Guys , you all are amazing people. I have never seen such honhar fans ever that i have seen in this particular forum. I was amazed to see how each fan base here defended there Star so damn well and i am not referring to the "over-obsessive fans" here. I made new friends in this forum and say some excellent posts too. In all , the JDJ forum journey was good enough.
res!

@topic maker lovely idea :)
Great read!

Wish I knew more people to take part... Actually I don't know anyone :/

MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- JHALAK DIKHLA JA SEASON 5 

1.Your Name : Silaa Tabeer Ayaan

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) ..None

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) ..bhavya

3.My first post in season 5...Chat In Gurmeet 's  AT 

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) 

Was answering Gurmeet'z BAshers n got a WL..bt happy for such WL .cant c mental ppl talking blaah blaah against Gurmeet fazool mein..

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) 

Fatima aka burningdesire 

6.Most Memorable person...! bhavya, n alll Gurmeetianz..lov u all soo soo sooo v much

7My favorite Thread/Post Gurmeet's AT alwaysss

8.Thread that Made me go  basher's thread

8.Person that Made me go  Penta,Denta or Centa wateva  his name..Uggghhh

9.Person am Going to kill Penta

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end 

No one

11.Most Weird Person...! Penta, 

12.My Drama king/queen? Penta,,he is nt able to call a king bt a slave...ahahhaha Drama Slave

13.My choice of winner.. Gurmeeet...My King..

14.My achievement on Forum..! i neva let Gurmeet dwn infrnt tht bashers thts my achievment ..n find sme nyc frnds lik bhavya who are non-Gcianz bt they understand who is right n who is wrng

15.Any incident worth Mention  Yes.. unnecessarily fight with Penta which cause negative image of mine in front of members of this CC.. 

16.Thing I'll miss the most ..Mmm some nyc frnds lik bhavya..conversation wth her๐Ÿ˜›

17.i'll be in next season or not?  N O..NO..here just cause of Gurmeet ..my Prince Charming๐Ÿ˜ณ

18.You can see me posting on.. Punar Vivah, Pyaar ki Ye eik kahani ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  Yes will  start my Law L.L.B Studies so for tht need my frnds Suppoort , prayers n Love...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

20. Thing i regret the Most ..Mmm fights bt some ppl reeeli sick minded so  un k sath mjhy jhagra karna para...tht was need of tym .๐Ÿ˜ƒ.its high tym whn they croossed their limits๐Ÿ˜ƒ

21.My words to all on forum...:) 

Give respect ..Take respect๐Ÿ˜ƒi

Best of luck to all of u in future in every walks of Life,,MAY ALLAH PAK bless u all...amein๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 11 years ago

1.Your Name
Salmangirl ๐Ÿ˜›

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) i think 2

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum):- from the forum its divya4srkbarun , desigirl ๐Ÿ˜Š

3.My first post in season 5... :- As a tm Salman n isha awsomest pair of jhalak

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) :- on my first post only ๐Ÿ˜› with bwsweetu n some other annmt i guess ...they were calling salman langoor n motor mecahnic ๐Ÿ˜ก ..i called them sick n got a warning msg ...that was funny !!! ๐Ÿ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) :- no one ๐Ÿ˜ญ

6.Most Memorable person...! :- Again no one actually ๐Ÿ˜›

7My favorite Thread/Post :- Salman isha AT ... ๐Ÿ˜Š

8.Thread that Made me go ๐Ÿคฃ :- Salman has no idea wat a challenge is ๐Ÿคฃ

8.Person that Made me go ๐Ÿคฃ :- so many ...ok most of all abhiyacrazyluv.. pigbelly4myfeet ...later one specially ๐Ÿ˜†

9.Person am Going to kill๐Ÿ˜†   yup probably those two ppl priyamanu and angel something something ...its disgusting that ppl  can wish and rejoice on smebdy's injury ...
n praying for it so that it never get heeled
๐Ÿ˜ก
10.Members Am going to stalk after season end no body that spcl ๐Ÿ˜†!!

11.Most Weird Person...! have to say Nishu786 yar kamal kar ditta ...mai hi mili thi ๐Ÿ˜†

12.My Drama king/queen? probably not my but a drama queen abhiyacrazyluv ๐Ÿ˜ณ but somewere i can understand ur feelings girl !! as a dedicated fan

13.My choice of winner.. first and last SALMAN ISHA ๐Ÿ˜ƒ koi shaq

14.My achievement on Forum..! From BIG SALMAN FAN to BLIND SALMAN FAN..only on this forum ๐Ÿ˜† hardly cares!!

15.Any incident worth Mention yup supense rolling around salman and aunty drama ๐Ÿคฃ came out such a nuisance !!! poor salman ...khaya peeya kuch nahi ...tax har season bharna hoga ๐Ÿ˜•

16.Thing I'll miss the most ill prolly not gonna miss as my safar of jhalak forum aint that good ..just defending around salman n isha ..but still Salman isha at...some members like ayesha , chandu ,maria , penta ...sensible ppl ๐Ÿ˜ณ divya , fatima ...we already have a spcl , n beautiful place to chit chat ...๐Ÿ˜‰

17.i'll be in next season or not? If salman will be than ofcourse ...if not than not even in my dreams ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

18.You can see me posting on.. EHMMBH ..0.1 % possibility ๐Ÿ˜›

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! :- i wont say it here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

20. Thing i regret the Most  nothing ...life is too short to regret things

21.My words to all on forum...:)    Give respect ...get back ...appericiate ur favrt ...stop bashing others ...give some space for BLIND FANS ...๐Ÿ˜† n let them xpress their pov ...have a great future ahead !! n some ppl pls get some life ... there is a big world outside this forum!!!

Edited by salmangirl - 11 years ago