Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Nidhi,
Shruti have cleaned it up there now. Report any sticky, non sticky stuff..she will do the needful as she do check that forum.

Priya di is not here so the promotions will take time, we cant say any frame of time so have patience.
Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks meli... I m not much worried abt promotions bt worried abt messy forum... People are creating new topics on same article... 😔
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Keep PMing *Shruti* in regards to the sticky/un-sticky business. I have PMed her a few links, hopefully she will look into them soon.

@Meli: Thankyou for being around all the time. Can you please tell Shruti to check her inbox soon?
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
@Saraa : Shruti dee do looks into her PM and does the needful. With most CM taking VM status, she now has such huge load of tasks to look into. So be patience and listen to 'Ishq Wala Love' in the meantime ðŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx Everybody for humble co-operation. I agree wid Nidhi dat PKD needs a VB. Also I'm aware dat it takes time.
Today Shruti GM told me dat Priya Nair isnt here so by dis month end we will get Promotions when she will return. So its cleared nw. Also She told me to look into forum n stuffs and so that she can do needful help to me. Regards dev.