India-Forums

Aasman Se Aage
Aasman Se Aage

Last episode of ASA

bhattacha Groupbie
bhattacha
bhattacha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
The last episode of ASA was "hatke",and the most unique part of that episode was the DC-Alen conversation..Apurva's activities and expressions in those scenes when he had no dialogue was really awesome!!!Clap I love the scene in which he says "good,I am happy for her"..and DC's expressionss when Alen says.."mujhe to lagta hai tumhe pata tha usdin Minakshi kya kahnewali hai..lekin tumne use roka nahi.." so amazingClap..that I am speechless...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Nice post dear, Defiantly amazing scene.

Every gesture of DC played by Apurva was so crisp.. He knew his world would come crumbling down with whatever Meenakshi yet he kept clam...

Alan telling him "DC jissay Pyaar Ki Koi Kadhar nahi thi Ussay Ussi ladki say Pyaar Ho Gaya" and the way he gulps in all the pain the passion he has for Meenakshi which grew on him and gives the smile O hell I do love her types.. I did'nt think I would fall in love with her she did grow on me & I fell in love These were the exact emotions which were in that grin...

The other one as u said he says "I am happy for her" You can see so many emotions emoted in that fraction of second even if he is wearing glasses he dose it so well ClapClap

And "Mai Apni Dushman Ki Madad Kyun Karoon ga Why " Wow Apu is just Phenomenal !!

I donno when he will be back Miss him dearly Miss his work .. Nothing interests me other than his work his acting I could sit through the show without a blink if he is on television...

I hope I can believe in Miracles... and that will be defiantly when Apu retruns on television ...

Apurva's acting has raised the bar with his work in ASA... Just amazing I truly wish he gets an award for this role. My hope & wish...

Do keep posting & sharing what you liked abt DC

bhattacha

bhattacha Groupbie
bhattacha
bhattacha

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Thankss! But I don't think that he'll get an award..as I always noticed he never gets the credit which he deserves..otherwise he should have received million awards for 'Jassi..' and 'Kaajjal' also..

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Yes deserving Highly deserving Candidate for the work he has done, Armaan & DPS defiantly deserved more that what it has got for Apurva .. Well now a days the quality is less counted & quantity & judgement is based on mass popularity, so its the way it works...

Even after two months ASA rings in my head and DC's phenominal role mainly becasue the indian television industry works on ASA norms..

This show needs intelligent audience & audience who can dwell in understanding human emotions manipulation of mind which inturn triggers the heart as we all talk to our hearts & juggle with mind & somewhere it takes precedence..

If I was on the  jury bench @ ITA I would  defeienly make it a point to give a chance to ASA & Apu's phenomenal performance , especially  who as a viewer understood the norm of such a show ...

Critically this show is a breakthrough & I am glad infact thrilled Apu had the guts to do such a show... He is indeed the REAL TV..

His work has been always teh first in teh category so teh rest have always the NEXT to such a role so for me he is awarded the no1... I know he will be happy for his work but never get to thrilled as he mentioned in his interview Aww such a sweetheart..

All I wish daily to hear that he is back with a new show thats all I ask I hope my wish comes true ...Smile

bhattacha

bhattacha Groupbie
bhattacha
bhattacha

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
About which interview you have spoken of??Please tell me...

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I was mentioning about the way he says that "he is not that gr8 of an actor," & even if he gets an award he would say someone more than him is deserving, But the fact I feel personally he deserves more that what he has show in terms of his work..

Well now a days the way things work are completely different my only hope is to see him back as he is real television for me with amazing skill sets...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index