Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: errumz

hello doc and yes i know we are the only two here😆...btw othes can come atleast once in a week na...it will be good to chat again with them

nobody is interested in chatting withus 😭🤢
DOC108 thumbnail
by the way kamana has just disappeared from the scene 
errumz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes even i want to see kaamna's work again...btw our hitler didi a.k.aarti ne to ak serial me ak story ki he abhi jo diffrnt stories p based he...dkha tha apne doc??

wese i also want to see rahul on smaal screen too...but i think he is no more inerested 😭

DOC108 thumbnail

yes even i want to see kaamna's work again...btw our hitler didi a.k.aarti ne to ak serial me ak story ki he abhi jo diffrnt stories p based he...dkha tha apne doc??

wese i also want to see rahul on smaal screen too...but i think he is no more inerested 😭

i know kaamna togayab hogayi hai ...i dont want to comment on rahul because somehow he is just not doing anything ...i think he is waiting for people to call him which is not possible ...wo aartiko to maine nahi dekha and not interested ...right now i am all for greys anatomy 
errumz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi doc...

and you know what life ok is now going to run only bcz of mytho shows...i have just read an article that a new show named ram leela is going to start from 21st oct.😆...so now with mahadev raam leela too...and what will be next on life ok...i think shri krishna👏
DOC108 thumbnail

hi doc...

and you know what life ok is now going to run only bcz of mytho shows...i have just read an article that a new show named ram leela is going to start from 21st oct.😆...so now with mahadev raam leela too...and what will be next on life ok...i think shri krishna👏

let them try their luck with everything ...it is working because there r no good shows at that time slot ...i think they should have a show on jesus and mohd also 
errumz thumbnail
good evening girls...
DOC108 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishh007

umm...umm.hmm.hmm

hi ...hi ...hi ...ello ...ello ...
errumz thumbnail
hello doc and hi mish...
DOC108 thumbnail

hello doc and hi mish...

hi girls