Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sumiswap

My Chindi track:

Raddi lands at 12 in the midnight..Guru is all shocked to see her. He tells her that Bhaiya is not there, she does not pay attention as now that is her house. She asks Guru to get her a glass of water as she is tired and Guru goes inside fills a glass with water, adds neend ki goli in it and gives it to her. Raddi drinks it and goes to sleep. Guru goes to the main road and hails an auto. Gets the auto home, makes Raddi sit in it and he also sits in the auto. He asks the auto wala to take them to the nearest samshan ghat. The auto wala is surprised but then does no care, and takes them to the samshan ghat. Guru finds a Peepal ka tree there which has a bench below it. He makes Raddi sit on the bench. Returns home in the same auto. 

Guru ko lagta hai ke saare bhoot-bhootni Raddi ko noch noch ke kha lenge and problem solved...lekin next day Raddi is hazir at the Bhatnagar house all seething in anger. Poor Guru did not know that Bhooton ke bhoot Raddi se pala padha tha πŸ˜†

Bhooot o ko bhi ghisi piti jhuti story sunake dost bana liya hoga apna raddi bala...Puri gang bana li hogi apna wahape ek hi raat mein..

Guru ko kahi aur le jana chhaiye tha...like on railway track...πŸ˜†
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To Phir Raddi finally kiski bahu huyee πŸ˜‰ ye fir mistress 
Renu and Raddi, Sita ke mason patient ki tarah hil-mil ke rahengi..😎

they will be singing and sharing their pain near Fountain in courtyard..πŸ˜†

Sajaao Pyaar ka Aangan kisi ki Premika ban ke
Na Aurat ko karo badnaam Khalnaayika ban ke πŸ˜†
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kunchii

Der r women who forgive their hubby for committing smthg like dat. The figures r shocking. I discussed it with one of my aunts. Wel she said sabki adhar ek bharatiya abla nari hai joh sab kuch bhool ne ko thyaar hai. πŸ˜†

Yes maybe they will also say mera pati to bahut seedha hai. woh dusri aurat chudail na behakadiyaπŸ˜†. 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sumi

so sweet of my guru..you right same jo guru kar sakta hai...Aaisi sweet ceeze mera guru hi kar sakta hai...πŸ˜†

@neelu

i also knows before read whole story yeh kaam sanjay ka haiπŸ˜†

@geet

bharti ka minky baby😲 🀣
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ye mukta ka rape scene dikhane ke liye maha epi aadhe ghante to icha bhag hi rahi thi kabhi ye room kabhi wo room.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Raddi comes home and picks up a fight with Guru...she demands an explaination for what happend last night...Guru is shocked to see her back and is not in a state to talk..He tells her 'I think you sleep walked your way till there', Kyunki maine aapko paani diya, aur aap peete hi so gayi. Aur phir main padosi ke aangan mein sone chala gaya.

Raddi thinks 'Haan ho sakta hai, waise bhi main thodi dimag se dheeli hun, new addition to my list'.πŸ˜†
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Because "Kuttaran" had a one hour episode. But I have done LU on page 3 πŸ˜³

Aj "Kuttaran" mein achha Kuttiyapa hua...πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: passionalive

To Phir Raddi finally kiski bahu huyee πŸ˜‰ ye fir mistress 

Renu and Raddi, Sita ke mason patient ki tarah hil-mil ke rahengi..😎

they will be singing and sharing their pain near Fountain in courtyard..πŸ˜†

Sajaao Pyaar ka Aangan kisi ki Premika ban ke
Na Aurat ko karo badnaam Khalnaayika ban ke πŸ˜†

renu ridz kabhi chudail kabhi sutanπŸ˜†
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sumi! Guru yeh bilkul karsakthe haiπŸ˜†. He is innocent enough to think that bhoot will eat up riddhima, if left there and smart enough handle such turnaroundsπŸ˜†. 
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankur281

Bhooot o ko bhi ghisi piti jhuti story sunake dost bana liya hoga apna raddi bala...Puri gang bana li hogi apna wahape ek hi raat mein..

Guru ko kahi aur le jana chhaiye tha...like on railway track...πŸ˜†

I am making Raddi's use for 10 days as per SS update...pehle socha tha waise railway track πŸ˜†