Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi All! 

Aaj NBT aayega ya nahi? Anyway in my cable, colors channel is not coming today after a long timeπŸ˜†. All other channels are comingπŸ˜•. 
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Hi All! 

Aaj NBT aayega ya nahi? Anyway in my cable, colors channel is not coming today after a long timeπŸ˜†. All other channels are comingπŸ˜•. 

Lucky you! You have a very smart TV which knows what to do! πŸ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Neelu what is aakhon dekha haal today? πŸ˜†

He he he I just spoke to the CV's and got a first hand report on the up coming track. Where should I post it?
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Assignment My Version of Todays Episode
Disclaimer: I am not good at story writing. Well tried my hands writing demented tracks as i got inspired from Guru Vyas. Charan sparsh Gurooh abd jappu ji ( father of demented tracks). So pls bear with me.
The episode starts with nanhi overhearing MM convo. She finds megha upset with mohan. Nanhi wants to sort thing out. She sees MM going into a room. She locks MM in the room and goes to sleep. MM r stuck in the room. Mohan still on in his mission manavo megha. Mohan tries to explain the situation. But megha is still angry. Mohan gets angry n tells megha to try to understand the situation. Ridhima is der to assert her right. This irks megha. Megha gets angry and asks monu wat he wanted her to understand. Wat excatly she wanted to do n all. Megs tries to get out but finds them locked in the room. Break..
Break ke badh v find randi outside monu nivas. She knocks the door. Guru gets up and opens the door. He is shocked to c rondi and tels her monu is not at home n asks her to leave. But rondi says its her house and is going to stay der. Phir se break.
Phir se break ke bhaad.. Rondi inquires about her pati dev. Poor guru out of fear tels the truth. Rondi cals mohan asks to get back home. Monu say he cant. This irks rondi.
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In this situation Mohan has two options (But he will have to dance in both the cases) πŸ˜ˆ
i can't go against "Such-Phans" demands πŸ€¬

1) Be a meek and Jalaao Megha πŸ˜‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58AaVUsPkrU[/YOUTUBE]

2) Come back in his Halkat instincts πŸ‘πŸΌ..in  Desi John Travolta style πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCUBpt0DtA0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Raddi ki Aarthi from Mohans' Grihasthi...

This will hapeen soon...Just waiting anxiously for this..πŸ‘πŸΌ
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. I have no intention of hurting anyone's sentiments. If your sentiments are hurt then you need to get a sense of humour asap!!! Ok ok ok I am sorry if any of you are hurt.

Ok here goes nothing 🀣 Live Update

It is midnight and someone knocks on Guru's door. Guru is scared that it is a ghost. He opens the door to find that it is Raddi at the door. He tells her that Bhaiya is not at home. Raddi forces her way into the house. Guru wonders what to do and offers Raddi some bacchi hui daal and roti. Raddi pounces on the food as it is bought from the hard earned money of her hubby. She greedily gulps down the food. She looks around for a book to read and notices a bottle hidden behind books. She grabs the bottle and suddenly there is a gleam in her eyes. After sometime Raddi is seen walking out to of the house on all fours. She sets out  to find Mohan. She walks into Vyas house and peeps into a room. She finds someone sleeping and thinks it is Mohan. She enters the room and shuts the door behind her. She thinks to herself "Mohan aaj main tumhe paa kar rahungi. Apna bana kar rahungi. Tum sirf mere ho sirf mere." She gets on to the bed and...

Next day morning
Raddi wakes up in the morning with a splitting headache. She opens her eyes and wonders where she is. Suddenly the events of last night flash in front of her eyes and she smiles. Raddi thinks "Mohan ab tumhe mujhse koi alag nahi kar sakta". She gets up and steps out of the room.  She runs into Megha. Megha asks her what she is doing here. Raddi says "main apne pati ke saath thi  aur waise bhi tumhe batana main zaroori nahi samajhti. Yeh meri and mere pati ke beech ki baat hain" and walks away. Megha wonders what the hell Raddi was talking about as Mohan was sleeping in her room with Nanhi and Addu. She walks towards the kitchen and finds Renu grumbling. She asks Renu what is wrong? Renu says "ab kya batau main tujhe. Kal poori raat sophe par so kar meri toh kamar hi akad gayi". Megha asks Renu"Par Bhabhi aap sofa par kyun soyi?". Renu "Pata nahin aaj kal tere bhaiya ko kya ho gaya hain. Kal raat jab main sone gayi toh mujhe apne kamre ka darwaza band mila. Main 1 ghante tak darwaza khat khatati rahi par inhone darwaza hi nahi khola". Megha looks confused  and walks into the living room only to find someone singing loudly. She walks up to the person and finds that it is Sanjay. Sanjay looks very happy and pleased. Megha asks him if he got a promotion. Sanjay says "Nahin Megha. Kal raat bohat samay baad tumhari bhabhi ne mujhe se..." He blushes and walks away. Megha looks mega confused now.

A year later

Megha and Mohan come out of the courtroom looking very pleased. Mohan and Raddi's divorce has finally come through. Raddi has a baby in her arms and is found crying bitterly. Indu looks at her scornfully and walks up to Megha and hugs her. She takes Megha's hand in her hand and says "chal beta apne ghar chal. tu hi toh meri sacchi bahu hain". 

Mohan & Megha walk up to the camera and say "alcohol is injurious to health"

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neelima: That was a nice one! I thought R had slept in Tanu's room! πŸ˜³ This way poor Renu is also punished properly and Tanu gets his punishment as well! Poor fellow but! πŸ˜†
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
neelu 🀣 🀣 good story.. no words.
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Neelu, Kya pariyon ki kahaani suna diya tumne...Kash aisa hi hoo...Bahoot badiya...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good that Sanjay could become sher from doggie for one day...Even surprised to know that Sanjay was able to handle the onslaught of the Khatarnak bherni...