suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hiii guys...

here is another craziness of mine hope you all will like it

waiting for your response...

A NAUGHTY ANGEL

PART 1

What are you staring at'.her best friend exclaimed'. She turned he face to her looking with a quite angry expression for disturbing her concentration'..

Geet: WHAT!!!!!!! Can't you keep your mouth shut for some good time disha''

Giving her a murderous look she again diverted her concentration towards her source'.but frowned not seeing him there'.

Geet: where he is''???? Why I am not able to see him'..why he disappeared in a moment'..

Geet turned towards her bestest friend'. Disha'.giving her you are so gone'look'.and yelled at her'

Geet: look dishu what you have done'..i missed him'..

Disha who was not able to understand anything 'next moment she looked towards geet trying to understand the reason for her sudden angry outburst'..

Disha: geet slow down sweety'.what have I done to annoy you know'.look around all are looking at us'..

Geet looked around and saw people staring at the girls'..she so much wanted to make them rats or cats'.but controlled herself'.

Geet quickly mumbed something diverting all the attention to a waiter who within a second slipped making all the dishes falling down'.disha knew it was geet's deed she gave geet a annoying glance'

Disha: why did you snapped your magic on him'..poor guy'.. why can't your prey be someone who deserves this'..disha tried to knock some brain in geet but who can stop our naughty angel from her mischieves'.

Geet : okk okk I know what I have done but what could I have done if all were staring at me as if I am a showpiece'.i swear these humans'no one can be more weird than them'.for god sake they stare like wanting to eat us'..instead of having their meal wanting us to be served in their plates'..

Disha: you know geet nothing can be done'you will never change same old naughty angel who somehow manage to keep all other angels on your toes and maintaining your clear image before ranima'.and scaring poor devils with your one angry glare'..well I can't do this '..

Geet smiled widely hearing her friend praising her'..

Geet: that's because I am geet '.and no one can be geet '..and those devils that if geet will spare them an angry glare than they will be burnt at the moment'poor souls will turn into ashes the moment'..

Disha: well so miss geet how do you feel being the youngest and most experienced angel' of the paradise '.

Geet: disha'come on I am on two months vacations on earth '.this paradise we can talk sometime later'.first I need to fix the poor waiter'.and then find him'.i missed him listening to your crap'.

Disha: HIM'.who'geet'..

Disha looked at her when geet smirked with a naughty glint in her eyes'.she probably knew what good geet can plan'what is going on in her super intelligent mind'.

Disha prayed in her heart'..

Disha: ohh god please save the poor soul from geet'..

Disha saw geet paying there bill and putting the money in the menu card and writing a spell on one of the note and closed the menu card'. The waiter took the bill and both of them came outside the restraurant'.  

Disha and geet get settled in their car..since they are on earth on vacations'..so practically main aim to enjoy there without being caught'.well basically knowing geet being playful sometimes ranima haad sent disha with her'since she promised geet a long vacation for she helped her in catching the evil witches and giving them punishment of depriving them with their magical powers'and one of the power that only geet can take amongst all the angels and dwarfs'..

{ guys don't be confused since it is fiction and suhana's fantacy so dwarfs can come since I like dwarfs'..}

Geet is the only angel'holy angel that possess such magical powers that only once a angel had that was geet's mother who was blessed with those powers and not to forget all the evil powers that geet had of which she is still unaware she inherited from her father'..

She never had neither her mother nor father with her 'her mother was a holy angel who fall in love with a evil spirit'.they secretly got married but were not able to live'as her fathers enemies took their lives leaving geet with ranima'.

Geet was the most pampered angel with aqua blue eyes'.. a cute smile which can make anyone loose his senses'without even doing any kind of spell on them'..well that's geet'. A cute , sweet and naughty angel from her paradise spending time on earth to enjoy her self without any restrictions'.minor restrictions her ranima had only for her'.due to sometimes her uncontrolled magic'that could harm anyone'.that's why disha always accompany geet whenever she goes anywhere 'disha is two years older than geet and her best friend'rather say like an elder sister '.

They reached there aashiana'.where angels reside whenever they come on earth '.geet and disha came yesterday night and had gone for lunch that;s where she saw him'looking absolutely handsome'with a stern attitude..talking to a girl wearing a short white  dress exposing her self to maximum'.but our angel's eyes were on him'her prince charming  maintaining a warm composure'.she was busy oogling at him until disha disturbed her '..annoying our geet '''''''.

here is part 1

do like and comment if you like...

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy request😊

if u r interested in my other works then here is the link

MY  WRITINGS 

PART 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3181263?pn=15

PART 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3181263?pn=25

LAST PART

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3181263?pn=36

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3181263?pn=42

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRINCESS19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am 1st to comment and likeee

super nice concept 
shri12 thumbnail
fabulous aur naughty geet
suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRINCESS19

i am 1st to comment and likeee

super nice concept 

thank u so much...
i m glad that u like it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: shri12

fabulous aur naughty geet

thank u so much...
i m glad that u like it...yup naughty naughty geetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: ana1411

Lovely OS

thank u so much...
i m glad that u like it...

suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: nature2

super nice concept