Amrit Manthan

Agam buys bangles for Nats/Nimrit

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Another beautiful Epi with some mixed emotions..

Agam restlesness.anxiety not seeing Nats/Nimrit  home as it was quite late..he goes in search of Nats/Nimrit in his car and praying nothing has happened to her...Agam stopped his car as there is an accident and later found same shoes Natasha was wearing ..thinking something bad has happened to her..he breaks down emotionally and asked God why he always does this to him..he wont forgive him if something happens to her..

A bit later Agam relieved to see her safe...he smiled watching her eating icecream but his anger back seeing Tej with her..He poured his anger on Nats/Nimrit as how much he was anxious and all kind of thoughts coming in his mind not finding her home..at last with so much right ,he asked to come with him in the car..Beautiful BG song with heart touching lyrics relating to nimrit's thought...  Nimrit  happy seeing Agam so much concerned for her..Tej gives Nimrit a packet and Agam jealousy back..

A memorable moment ..Agam asks Nats/Nimrit wat's in the packet..she replies its Tej gift for her ..its bangles but not fitting in her hand..agam says he gifts you bangles without knowing your hand measure.i will buy you the best and woke up the bangles shopkeeper..agam chose same color as her saree ...Nats/Nimrit asked him how can he buy bangles without asking for her hand measure..agam says he does not need it and put the bangles in her hand..their wedding mantra playing in the BG and Nimrit getting flashback of their previous bangles moment..

End scene Amrit all angry does not let Agam enter the room..he is frustrated and says its because of natasha that he has lost the trust of Amrit.forgot .his mission..why is this happening to him..he gets his mom call and tells her about Natasha..he has started to feel for her inhis heart..he says its wrong as he has love only for Nimrit in his heart and hatred for Amrit but how Natasha has got a place in his heart..he continues how he feels the peace when he sees and talks to her..how he feels restless without seeing her...his mom replies dont worry and  that no one has a control of one's heart..

precap..a lady telling mr oberoi about that awful day and his daughter Natasha..he is tensed and in the back Amrit hearing everything..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post Savee.. And a good episode..

Agam 's restlessness searching Nats and the cry thinking it was Nats who met with the accident.. so heart touching to watch..

And the jealous was once again back on Agam seeing Nats Tej together..  And the way he bought bangles for her was so hilarious.. And Agam putting the bangles was so beautiful.

Savee I don't know why I feel the person standing behind the door while Amrit was showing her anger was not Agam.. She even disclosed Agam hired a detective to find about Nats..

The scene which I was waiting to watch was Agam's anger on himself on why he is attracted towards Nats while he still loves Nimrit.. And those questions he asked himself was a valid ones.. But it's true what his mom said .. 

I just want him to know the truth soon that Nats is his Nimrit.. that's why he is attracted towards her and she is not any other woman.

Precap .. another interesting scene..
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aye hayee main vaari java Agam pe..   Such a wonderful guy.. I love him so much..

Thanks Saveeta for the beautiful explanation.

I visit this forum regularly but never comment. But today's gesture of Agam and ur writing made me to comment.. 😛😛 Agam rocks..
shanaya28 thumbnail
@krithi..i think its leading to it  about Agam knowing about nats is nimrit..He has fallen in love with his true love once again but unaware of it..his heart has felt the beautiful feeling for her once more..

really loved Agam today..well portrayed emotions..his emotional break down..his relief.his anger..his jealousy..his caring..his love to his frustration ...
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Debalina..first welcome to the forum..😊

Good to read your reply and yes agam rocks..👍🏼

loved this caring loving side of Agam..well emoted scenes by Navi..Agam..

Do keep writing and it feels great to read  silent members views on the Epi..
shanaya28 thumbnail
@ARNUV..Wat's to be so angry about it..relax its just reel not real life..

BTW not the whole storyline is copied...its 2 different shows..Its just the slipper bit rest not copied ditto to ditto..i did watched that scene of arnav finding khushi's slipper etc in IPKKND..

So no big deal as many serials does have some similar scene time to time..this is TV industry..

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saveeta24

@Debalina..first welcome to the forum..😊

Good to read your reply and yes agam rocks..👍🏼

loved this caring loving side of Agam..well emoted scenes by Navi..Agam..

Do keep writing and it feels great to read  silent members views on the Epi..

Hello  shello ji.. First of all, let me tell you that I'm not at all a silent member. I'm a chatar-patar member... 😛 I talk (write) a lot while chatting with friends.
The thing is just that I was never active on this forum. Whenever I missed the episodes, I came to read the updates that's all. Never went for reading any analysis posts or anything. 😛

Today also I didn't watch the episode. But by reading the explanations here, I can understand how much Agam is jealous of Tej.. 😆 So I thought of commenting. I love jealous and possesive TV characters.. And Navi is such a cutie pie.. Aww!!

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Arnuv18

this whole story line came from ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON

UR show copied the same scene from IPKKND 😡

Please refrain from using different show names in this forum..Comparison of shows is against  IF Rules
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Saveeta - what a great post..
Haven't seen today's episode yet but just reading your update is so emotional and Touching.

good to know that Agam finally confessed to his mom about how he feels about Nats ..

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much..