Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CosmicKing

I wouldn't be surprised if these so called chamchas are actually the ids of nishu786 only. He may be operating with multiple ids here to strengthen his main id. Anything can be expected from this LIAR who made TALL CLAIMS but when challenged, he has become a BHEEGI BILLI. πŸ˜‰

hai..Nishu...humari chori pakdi gayi...😭😭...kitne isshmart hai cosmicking ji...sachhi ke king nikle...hume pakad liya...😭😭...kaise pata chala ki blue-ice and Nish786 ek hi ID hai...😭😭
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice

hai..Nishu...humari chori pakdi gayi...😭😭...kitne isshmart hai cosmicking ji...sachhi ke king nikle...hume pakad liya...😭😭...kaise pata chala ki blue-ice and Nish786 ek hi ID hai...😭😭

leave it BI...these ppl who r talking abt challenge,if they have guts why r they not bashing from their original id...they made new MID to make fun of me & you supported me,so they r calling u names.

if they reply with their original id,then i will reply them...ppl who make MID to attack me & you r  blaming us for MID πŸ˜†
Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Too bad...there was only one vaccancy in hell...and u got there before me😭😭...now I will have to wait till another vacancy shows up...😭

i ll make arrangement for the vacancy but the problem is the possible vacancy is in the deep corner which may be difficult to be endured
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I left a warning note, but still members are getting personal with each other. Why is it so hard to stick to topic and to refrain from getting personal with each other. 

Topic Closed.