MairMayuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                    ~You make me strong~

hey guyzz ... i m starting a different love story i hope u guyzz like this 

main lead ]  Mahi  & Ayan 

i update after some time .. i hope u like all .. and if u really want read this then plz comment here ...

Note:   jo bhi couple aap ko pasand u can imagine in these main    lead .. Hope you enjoy 

part 1

Mom : mahi apna khayal rakhna our main tumhe call karti rahungi..
mahi hug her mom and then she left..
when she reach station side she went a shop to buy a bottle of water.. she listen horn of train then she take seat in train, she stare from window her mind going in flash back..

flash back
she take some shirts and pants to her room and when she cross her mom's room she heard her mom's voice she realize that her mom talk about her and thats make her stay to listen her mom...
 Mahi's mom in phone..

Mom: main apni beti ko wahan bejh rahi hun uska khayal rakhna.. yahan woh buht akeli feel karti hai our is roz roz ke jhagre se woh buht mayoos ho jaati hai.. 
flash back over

she broke her all thoughts because of train's horn
finally when she reach in mumbai, she is find all things unknown for her..
she sat in waiting chair of station after some more time she reckon there is a shop of books, she went there and finally she take a book (The perks of being wallflower) when she reach her hand beg for give money to shopkeeper par uske paas chute nahiin the...

Mahi: can u take this i have no more...
Shopkeeper:no ma'm i cant take this..
main de deta hun aap phir de deejiyega main yaheen rehta hun" said a voice
A boy give money to shop keeper..

after lefting from shop
Mahi: thanks ...
Ayan: ohh sorry i m ayan
mahi:  me mahi nice to meet you...
when ayan left mahi take her book and keep this into beg then she saw a adress the she realize that this adress from her mom of her best freind where mahi will live..

Edited by MairMayuri - 11 years ago