sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

How do you steal everyone's heart?😳

socha na tha

aasman ka ek sitara kabhi jameen par girega

aur kisi mod par humko roshan karega
socha na tha
yaad karke vo pal jo bitaye tere sang
ashq beh jayenge aur lab musqra jayenge
socha na tha
sapne dekhe jo humne tere sang jayenge vo kaanch bankar bikhar
par rehna chahenge hum tujh me simat
socha na tha
khushiyan ho jaayengi humse itni khafa
par tu khush rahe ye hai meri dua
socha na tha
roothenge hum tumse naa jaane kitni baar
par maan jaayenge bin manaye hi har baar
socha na tha
chalte chalte raaho me jab reh jayenge bus hamare kadam
manzill badal jaayengi par teri zarrorat hume sada hi rahegi

So plz never go away shibz..we all need u always. 🤗 🤗 

s-star
h-honest
i-intelligent
b-brave
z-...(you fill in d blank😉)

So today is birthday of star of our forum.⭐️ She needs no introduction at all but i want to giv here a smalll introduction for my satisfaction.😳 I will disclose sum of her secrets in this very small introduction..😉

her real name is Namratha which means politeness😳 but uska is shabad se door ka bhi koi naata nahi.no fault of uncle auntie, who knows the future?😆 😆
she is queen of sarcasm🤓 but at same tym she is sweetest..
her laugh is so heart warming.❤️ i can hold my phone for hours hearing this. 🤗 

now i m so scared of shibz as one more disclosure n i'm dead.😲  😆 if i hav told u she is so dangerous in anger mode?😲she becomes jungli billi n i becomes bhigi billi. 🤣 🤣 i dont think she will look pretty as jungli billi so here is msg frm her n mine favourite person.😛

lol,i remember the first word we exchanged.u hav wonderful,honest n genuine personality.i m so glad to know u.wish u a very happy birthday.-
Kavya

i know u hate long speech🥱 so i m directing coming to my point n here r my wishes for u frm god.
may god giv u good health
may god settle u in personal n professional life
may god giv u happiness n success always
happy birthday dear n i luv u sweets so much.
🤗 🤗 🤗

and here, your most favourite..chocolate birthday cake😛 just for you 🤗

and a card😳

Edited by sakmhlove - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

NIMMI  

I wish u a lots of success, happiness & prosperity 4 u. May God Bless u With lots of love. May ur all dreams come true. and Hope u get ur Someone Special Very soon . 😳
Love u lotsss... *hugss * n Kisses :*
🤗🤗🤗 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-2tRn92X0A[/YOUTUBE]

Ur Birthday VM  from all of us :D 

lovely thread tanu ... loved ur poem.😊

Edited by payal_4 - 11 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Shibz
🤗 🤗 🤗
all your fave colours😉 the slambook answer came useful😆

No i did not make this 😆 posting this on olly's behalf😳

your b'day siggy from our behalf 🤗

This is the third time we are celebrating you b'day and i'm so glad and so happy to be celebratin your b'day with you or 3 years..each n every b'day has been so spcl for you and i hope that even this year we have ade your b'day just as spcl..🤗 🤗 Nimmi i love you so much..and i kno you know this😳

This time i will also not write a speech🥱 (well..will try no to😆) because you know that i will always wish for your happines and that you get everythng you want..and no just because your my best friend..but because you deserve it..❤️ :*

I'm always full of praises for you because everything about you leaves me in awe😳you are an ideal friend, support..your the nicest friend ever..and yes u have that evil side to you which only a few know about 😈 😆

Wish you a big happy birthday..may all your dreams and wishes come true (god..this has become my patent line for everyone wen their b'day comes🥱 🤣 🤣)
Hope you get success in every part of your life..may you achieve whatever you want..n i hope you meet your soulmate very soon❤️ enjoy your b'day and every single day and moment of your life!! :))

Love you 🤗

p.s. your gift will cum tomorrow (UK tomorrow😆)
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 11 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww,such a cute thread...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A DEDICATED ARJUHIAN N SUPER SWEET DI...SHIBZ JI❤️

I knw our b'day gal dnt lyk me callng her di...bt dnt knw why i jst love to irritate her n cl didi😆

i remembr whn i was a newbie n shy to talk wid sm1 so senior in forum bt i always waitd for shibz di's posts. I loved n stl love her POV's❤️...she is so straightforward...n dats a bst thng abt her.

I thnk she cud b d brand ambessedor of vodafone custome care...cz she always ready n happy to help all😆

shibz ji, u r so heartwarming,cute,friendly,super emotional
n a perfect human being. I jst wish ur all wishes n prayers to cm true...be happy always n keep smiling.

Love u so much.❤️Edited by moonkmh - 11 years ago
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu first I read title n got shocked " what is this ??? Again ???? Nooo
But when I read I laughed
Now a days I m scared to open any new thread hehehehe u got it why ???
Nice poem Edited by cooljaya11 - 11 years ago
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Many many happy returns of the day Shibz akka Namrata :)
God bless u
Have rocking n prosperous birthday :)
Ok as par tanu says you are jingli Billi omg wo mene dekh liya hahaha bahot gussa he :)
N as maddy inform I m not going to call u di hehehe :)
Wish you again a very very happy birthday :)
And thnks tanu for thread :)
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happie bday shibz...🥳

ress..:)

okiee finally editing..

Shibz..ur one of the most sweetest person on this forum.. And i'm not kidding..i really admire the way u write comments or post a topic..they depict ur maturity n intelligence..esp that fans of kmh wali topic..😳 i love so many qualities abt u that makes u a nice person u are..like loyalty (considering u've been fan of kmh since season 1 while many have moved on), sarcasm, intelligence, friendly nature, ur 'ready-to-help' nature, kindness..well i may go on n on n then u'll think what a jerk i'm😆. This is what i could draw from having a few convos with u n reading ur posts.. Well, i dunno much abt u..except that we do share sum things in common..like liking for maths, same career choices..n maybe more.. Truely ur name suits u so well.. Ok,, by now m sure u'll be thinking that i've lost it..so i'll stop right here..bt dont think i was blabbering all this..it was seriously from heart..

May u achieve everything u aspire for, u get everything u deserve..n be satisfied with whatever u do.. May u continue to be the awesome person u are..n keep spreading smile..n may u celebrate many more bdays..

always keep smiling..

Ps- tanu really sweet post..bt the title left me 😕..i thought either it was a new ff/os or someone's opinion..n i was a lil surprised to see shibz's bday thread instead..😉Edited by pari_15 - 11 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
!!!!!!!!!Happy Birthday Shibzy!!!!!!!!!!

you are one of the sweetest and craziest friend i found on forum😳 and a craziest arjuhi/khm fan😆😆

I wish god bless you
With all joy and cheer

May u live a long life

And stay away from every grief

Edited by ...vibha... - 11 years ago
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIBZI LOVE YOU!❤️
🥳 🤗 😃

Wow, its one of my favourite ppl's on the forums BIRTHDAY!! 🥳
(Ughh, I really wish I was on the computer rite now n make this msg 10x better!!) Oh well..I'll make it ma best!

Soo where do i begin..? You are sucha an amazing friend sweets [
L] and I'm so honored to know ya! :) You gotta be the most helpful person on our forum! Seriously, I can always rely on you for assistance from day
1 😊 and your Threads/ topics and posts are my personal fav!! Always the most engaging and I always seem to relate to them 😉! We think a lot alike mate! 😛

You are an INTEGRAL part of our Kmh forum Shibzie amd we Lovee you to bits!! ❤️

I hope you hv the BEST birthday and live a longgg healthy beautiful life and get all the happiness you desire! Stay the way you are and keep smiling! Have a great dayy cuz today is UR day! 😃
Happy Birthday once again Shibz! 🤗

Muaaah!
Meera ❤️Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 11 years ago
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cooljaya11

Tanu first I read title n got shocked " what is this ??? Again ???? Nooo
But when I read I laughed
Now a days I m scared to open any new thread hehehehe u got it why ???
Nice poem

Haha! I had the same reaction di! 😆