Amrit Manthan

Build up of next twist..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nats/Nimrit won one more time against Amrit..this has infuriated her immensely..last Agam..Nimrit going to delhi has made her more angry..we do know Amrit wont accept defeat so easily..her words prove it standing in the rain that its all a saazish..a plan to get Natasha out of this palace and destroy her completely.to just  wait and watch.

Too bad its Agam who will help her indirectly in succeeding in her plan..the cheque he gave to the detective agency and as per precap its Amrit who will get all info about it..

A build up of the next twist and as per the telly article  natasha will be  arrested ..i'm sure in the case faking someone else identity..Mr oberoi also wont be able to prove it as his daughter died..

To top it  i feel Amrit will bring look alike Nimrit in the picture..

Seems a lot in store and Nimrit fight will continue with her evil conniving sis Amrit ..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i doubt savee , oberai's daughter might have done some criminal act and police must be in hunt of her .. and finally they arrested nimrit thinking it's natasha that is oberai's daughter.

i fear amrit knows about natsha's truth  first from that detective .

but waiting for agni delhi scenes..hope agam gets some clue of his nimrit from natsha's behaviour
shanaya28 thumbnail
Wow krithi you got a valid point here..

Now i remember why that fishy expression on MR oberoi face when Nimrit asked about Natasha..

As she seems to have been a spoil brat ,she must have done something criminal as you put  it and thus its Nimrit who will be arrested in her place..

Definitely krithi its Amrit who will get all info from the detective..

Coming back from delhi Amrit will strike back and thus Nimrit will be put behind bars..

Lets cross fingers Agam gets hint being alone with Nats/Nimrit in delhi..Already he is having doubts about natasha not being the natasha all who knew her..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes savee i just want agam to save his nimrit now..

may be agam comes to know about natasha is his real nimrit from tej and he'll be in a mission to save his nimrit.

hope this is the next track..
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agam should find out the truth soon
anasuya43 thumbnail
   @Krithikas

i doubt savee , oberai's daughter might have done some criminal act and police must be in hunt of her .. and finally they arrested nimrit thinking it's natasha that is oberai's daughter.

i fear amrit knows about natsha's truth  first from that detective .

but waiting for agni delhi scenes..hope agam gets some clue of his nimrit from natsha's behaviour

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also thought of on the same line.Amrit may play a game bringing fake Nimrit into the picture and make Natasha 's life miserable

Agam and Natasha 's trip to Chandigarh may lead some clue to Agam  if he  come to know the truth ..He will definitely help Natasha indirectly to face Amrit??
on one side and other How he is going to react towards fake Nimrit??

Coming episodes will be interesting to watch.How CV is going to handle the story

sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it's the lull before the storm  !!!
naz05 thumbnail
i dont think amirt will bring back the face of nimrit becasue she is currently trying to get rid of natasha and if she goes behind bars then she has no to be scared of, why would she bring back face of nimrit in dimple if she does then agam will start following her