karankritz4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know how to start this of exactly but i just wanted to make a post on what i felt about some of the fans hating on karan because of some pic they saw of karan with madhura... cannot believe how 1 pic can make people h8 karan ...truly shocked... i understand it hurts seeing karan with some1 else but it doesn't  mean we start hating on him its his own life we wouldn't like it if some1 else had control of our life so for the haters stop controlling his life😭  sorry am not trying to offend any1 anyhow just wanna know why your hating on karan... guys if you ever called yourself a karanika fan u should have realized that they're individuals before they are 1 there4 its important to like them as individuals 2 be able 2 love them as 1...😒 lets not forget 1 thing throughout this rumor that karan is also the guy who portrayed the most loved arjun punj and arjun singhania... we loved him because of his amazing acting skills he's an awesome actor no doubt but what we are doing is getting his personal life mixed up with his career... guys i understand that our arjuhi were just so real for us that we also wanted our real life arjuhi but face it guys this is reality

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkundrafan thumbnail
ya we never liked kranika due tu their relation of bf gf bt we liked thm first due tu their acting skillls due tu kmh so haters  why r u all hating thm if it happens wht u think abt his nxt afair stil its ihis personal life😒
karanika_praja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awn ye bt is it true i mean r dey in relation or saink faz😕 ?????i hop not 👎🏼😭
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok guys here ppl came and make different diferent thread and enjoying actors personal life . 
stop making different different threads and this discussion publically . if you guys have any doubt then go fb and twitter and talk inboxez and e-mail and pm but not in the forum. 
fans and actors both have their personal life . if fans r upset than its their problem and they are free to do anything like actors are free to do anything . 
and this forum is for kmh and their character arjun and arohi and of course for prasing their work cuz they are gud actors. 
now stop this topic here . and stop to give lots of attention on this topic . 

Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooljaya11

ok guys here ppl came and make different diferent thread and enjoying actors personal life . 

stop making different different threads and this discussion publically . if you guys have any doubt then go fb and twitter and talk inboxez and e-mail and pm but not in the forum. 
fans and actors both have their personal life . if fans r upset than its their problem and they are free to do anything like actors are free to do anything . 
and this forum is for kmh and their character arjun and arohi and of course for prasing their work cuz they are gud actors. 

i agree with u.its fed up now.2 day s yahi chal raha hai.thread bannana sa truth badal jaga kya😔.so move on guys,plzzz.its best for everyone.
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooljaya11

seriously yaar had hai
saale sab aag main ghee dal rahe hai ;@