elope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yyar i forgot of sanaya...she told marriage will happen in grand way
hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Guys relax...

First you all want to know the spoilers before time... then you guys happen to hear a bad news and start bashing right and left...

Re-marriage is very important for me too and yes i agree Khushi is innocent and might be punished with no specific reason... but do you guys realize if they get married... what then?? next track...? Anjali giving birth... thn her depression...? Arnav honeymoon? Khushi Payal pregnant? seriously...?

Yes i die for ArShi's romance and lovey dove scene... but the story will go no where...

So if separation happens, they might show Khushi becoming strong, independent, she might have a total outlook change... 

In my opinion they should have the marriage ceremony completed and then past comes out... instead of Arnav, Khushi should walk out of his life... he will say rubbish things about Garima, character, upbringing n ect.. thn she will walk out of his life...

In all the tension the usual ASR will go out driving crazily as he wil be in so much pain... flashback of the past and whatever just happened... thnnn BANG!!!! Accident... Shyam's entry in the Raizada...

They will need Khushi to save Arnav and she will now set the ground rules...

I want them to show Khushi's character fighting for self-respect rather than just being stepped over n over
hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mepobaa

So we are all are nt ready to beleive SANAYA what she told is false then...

U mean Sanaya @ Khushi herself told that re-marriage is happening?
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb !!! Its not yet confirmed??? lets wait & watch def it ll  happ cvs wont take this risk 
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushna

seriously mishti..wat the hell is going on u mentioned it in ur last spoilers that remarriage is gonna happen..W*F where this serial is heading..i mean 2.7 trps and the stupid track cumng up if not marriage..why are they showing grand celebrations and all screw this all😑..if there is no marriage seriously I QUIT with this rubbish

Its okey dear, lets wait and see. Don't blame Mishti. Tracks r often changed at the last moment. Nothing is confirmed yet.
Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now i am 100% sure that remarriage will not happen otherwise story theme will not be maintained

if they will get married their relation will get a name which is the end of the story
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know what to say about cv's n ph ?? πŸ˜•they hav gone crazy n  mad along with sp πŸ˜‘ first sp wasnt promoting r show so trp low n then cv"'s keep changing their current tracks for future  tracks πŸ˜² wow  seriously unbelievable πŸ˜”  here we were so happy dieing waiting with r precious patience for r dear ARSHI's wedding by last more than 1 year n look what we r getting in return πŸ˜­
well hope whatever spoiler mishti gives now it at least  dont break the hearts of all loyal true fans of this show n trp's r now on is in god's hand that itπŸ˜’ 
Gaargind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg.😲..nothing s confirmed..nd here we r discussing,dreaming,drooling just with d word-REMARRIAGE..we all should b nominated for next year's most patients viewers in Star parivar awards...
samster03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg..!! Its not confirmed yet ? What the..!!!!
samster03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaargind

omg.😲..nothing s confirmed..nd here we r discussing,dreaming,drooling just with d word-REMARRIAGE..we all should b nominated for next year's most patients viewers in Star parivar awards...

exactly..!!!