Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

i agree on that. the country needs a better PM if not like manmohan then defintely not like MODI.. yes we know what kind of a dominating personality he is...India will receive the DEAD END when he becomes PM

NARENDRA MODI IS SAME LIKE AMRISH PURI'S CHARACTER FROM NAYAK

If Gujarat has not recived DEAD-END , Infect its one of the fasted developing state  under modi's region, then how come India will be the DEAD-END

On the contrary he has been elected thrice in a row by gujarati people with majority votes and that after riots .

Edited by New_nova - 11 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
"An Indian court has sentenced a senior BJP party member to 28 years in jail for her part in murdering 97 people in the 2002 Gujarat religious riots."

Okay and now when will the ones involved in the 1984 riots get punished? never? The Hindus of Jammu-Kashmir and Sikhs of Punjab-Delhi shouldn't be ignored either.
Originally posted by: K.Sean

"An Indian court has sentenced a senior BJP party member to 28 years in jail for her part in murdering 97 people in the 2002 Gujarat religious riots."

Okay and now when will the ones involved in the 1984 riots get punished? never? The Hindus of Jammu-Kashmir and Sikhs of Punjab-Delhi shouldn't be ignored either.

n muslims also not ignore    either
Originally posted by: New_nova

If Gujarat has not recived DEAD-END , Infect its one of the fasted developing state  under modi's region, then how come India will be the DEAD-END

On the contrary he has been elected thrice in a row by gujarati people with majority votes and that after riots .

haha r u so innocent in these times...how do polls are drawn in politics. Mulayam Singh Yadav is considered one of the most horrible dacoits that has innumerable cases going on him against him in courts but he had been ruling as a politician for decades...and now what happened..the polls brought his son in POWER. this proves that india doesn't have the right senses to elect their leaders or representatives. and i just read an article tht he posed on gujarat women in terms of malnutrition and the women have backfired from his own state...quite an intelligent CM? Gujarat's being a fastest growing state is declared by who? modi and his chamchas. IF Modi has his supporters like others politicians he is also stood by a lot of people who will never bow down by his silly tantics. god forbid he never becomes PM and i don't think he would ever be...should be going to jail
Hello_kitta thumbnail

haha r u so innocent in these times...how do polls are drawn in politics. Mulayam Singh Yadav is considered one of the most horrible dacoits that has innumerable cases going on him against him in courts but he had been ruling as a politician for decades...and now what happened..the polls brought his son in POWER. this proves that india doesn't have the right senses to elect their leaders or representatives. and i just read an article tht he posed on gujarat women in terms of malnutrition and the women have backfired from his own state...quite an intelligent CM? Gujarat's being a fastest growing state is declared by who? modi and his chamchas. IF Modi has his supporters like others politicians he is also stood by a lot of people who will never bow down by his silly tantics. god forbid he never becomes PM and i don't think he would ever be...should be going to jail

There is vast difference between Gujarat and U.P.  Not intended to offence UP but gujarati people are consider one of most smartest, wealthy, business mined community  in India and world. U.P people has to choose between Mayavati and Mulayam ( we all know how GREATE they are ).

http://www.forbes.com/2010/10/07/cities-china-chicago-opinions-columnists-joel-kotkin_slide_4.html

@Bold

This is the largest metropolitan region in Gujarat, perhaps the most market-oriented and business-friendly of Indian states. Gujarat's policies helped lure away the new Tata Nano plant from West Bengal (Kolkata) to Sanand, one of Gurajat's exurbs. One Indian academic, Sedha Menon, compares the state--which has developed infrastructure more quickly than its domestic rivals--with Singapore and parts of Malaysia. Per-capita incomes in Gujarat are more than twice the national average. India's seventh-largest city has a population of roughly 5.7 million and is expected, according to the U.N., to grow to over 7.6 million by 2025.

'wikipedia

Gujarat played an important role in the economic history of India throughout the history of India.[2] The state has the fastest growing economy in India.[3][4][5] It is also one of the most industrialized states of India, and has a per capita GDP above the national average.[6]

There is vast difference between Gujarat and U.P.  Not intended to offence UP but gujarati people are consider one of most smartest, wealthy, business mined community  in India and world. U.P people has to choose between Mayavati and Mulayam ( we all know how GREATE they are ).

http://www.forbes.com/2010/10/07/cities-china-chicago-opinions-columnists-joel-kotkin_slide_4.html

@Bold

This is the largest metropolitan region in Gujarat, perhaps the most market-oriented and business-friendly of Indian states. Gujarat's policies helped lure away the new Tata Nano plant from West Bengal (Kolkata) to Sanand, one of Gurajat's exurbs. One Indian academic, Sedha Menon, compares the state--which has developed infrastructure more quickly than its domestic rivals--with Singapore and parts of Malaysia. Per-capita incomes in Gujarat are more than twice the national average. India's seventh-largest city has a population of roughly 5.7 million and is expected, according to the U.N., to grow to over 7.6 million by 2025.

'wikipedia

Gujarat played an important role in the economic history of India throughout the history of India.[2] The state has the fastest growing economy in India.[3][4][5] It is also one of the most industrialized states of India, and has a per capita GDP above the national average.[6]

what does these things have to do with the crimes he is related to ? as someone said the riots are a part of his past, suppose i am involving in killing so many people yet i try to do and show such much development does that make me innocent ðŸ˜•
Hello_kitta thumbnail

what does these things have to do with the crimes he is related to ? as someone said the riots are a part of his past, suppose i am involving in killing so many people yet i try to do and show such much development does that make me innocent ðŸ˜•

Just gave answer of questions.

Narendra Modi gets clean chit in SIT report on Gujarat riots

AHMEDABAD: In a big relief for Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi, the Supreme Court-appointed SIT has given him a clean chit in the post-Godhra Gulberg massacre case and sought its closure as it found no evidence against him.

"According to SIT, no offence has been established against any of the 58 persons listed in Zakia's complaint," metropolitan magistrate M S Bhatt said in his order on Tuesday on a batch of petitions in which Zakia Jafri, widow of former Congress MP Ehsan Jafri who was among 69 persons killed in the Gulberg society carnage, had named Modi and 57 others for alleged criminal conspiracy in the 2002 riots.

Edited by New_nova - 11 years ago

Just gave answer of questions.

Narendra Modi gets clean chit in SIT report on Gujarat riots

AHMEDABAD: In a big relief for Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi, the Supreme Court-appointed SIT has given him a clean chit in the post-Godhra Gulberg massacre case and sought its closure as it found no evidence against him.

"According to SIT, no offence has been established against any of the 58 persons listed in Zakia's complaint," metropolitan magistrate M S Bhatt said in his order on Tuesday on a batch of petitions in which Zakia Jafri, widow of former Congress MP Ehsan Jafri who was among 69 persons killed in the Gulberg society carnage, had named Modi and 57 others for alleged criminal conspiracy in the 2002 riots.

many politicans have been given clean chits of their bloody past so this does not make any difference.

please if u are a supporter, keep supporting don't challenge me and I won't challenge you, for me he is a murderer, killer who should be served in jail and justice will await and one day he will have to pay for his deeds.

PERIOD ! 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Apple, I'm done with this topic. So sorry, no reply. All hail Kasab. Don't hang him...he's just as bad as Modi...let us make him a CM somewhere. ðŸ˜›

Adios...

Kasaab to Sonia Gandhi ka Damaad hai and Rapist Rahul can be next PM ðŸ˜‰
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The topic has turned into a sensitive issue and controversial too. Deleted the posts that were getting personal with the members. 

Topic Closed.