Apni to nikal padi yaar..
Hmpph.. Doc Nidhi.. khali jae na Mallu ka koi vaar
Ashu.. aab to mujhse his tumhara ghar hoga gulzaar
Any other (Pls specify)
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
others-
i felt she is enjoying the cold war.ðŸ˜Ą

As in dairy milk advt- mann meh toh laddoos phootti(dont know that hindi word exactly)😉
Originally posted by Libra

Voted for number three.
She probably thinks that, finally she will get her chance with Ashutosh.
After all bhai, she is fulfilling his hearts desire. Giving I'm a bachcha.
And he didn't even have to work for it, muft mein hi mil raha hai.

wohoo...some one is super angry at Ashu..!!! ðŸ˜†

honestly, i don't know what she was thinking...i avoided looking at her...😛
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Guess u all saw.. our Mallu Maa ka... innocent sa mukhda.. which got a 440 Volt Shock on seeing AshNi ka cold war..! ðŸ˜ēðŸĪŠ

What do u think that in REALITY .. in her heart of hearts.. Mallu was thinking during those few seconds?? ðŸ˜‰

Get creative.. 
If Mallika is in generous mood and the writer wishes to show her as a redeemed person, then she may think from different percpective.  She will try to help Nidhi n Ashu. 
Originally posted by aarti1303

If Mallika is in generous mood and the writer wishes to show her as a redeemed person, then she may think from different percpective.  She will try to help Nidhi n Ashu. 

ab yeh baat toh mere samajh ke baahar hain...am too immature to even comprehend that aspect!! 
Originally posted by aarti1303

How can she help AshNi, when she hasn't confessed her sins (redemption only after confession)?
[QUOTE=Armu4eva]Guess u all saw.. our Mallu Maa ka... innocent sa mukhda.. which got a 440 Volt Shock on seeing AshNi ka cold war..! ðŸ˜ēðŸĪŠ

What do u think that in REALITY .. in her heart of hearts.. Mallu was thinking during those few seconds?? ðŸ˜‰

@ bold

Arre, maine kuch kiya bhi nahi iss baar, phir bhi ye dono alag ho rahe hai. Last time toh maine itna

kuch (attempt to murder Nidhi ) kiya tha,phir bhi kuch bhi nahi hua tha.Shocked

Maine itni mehnat kyo ki? (duringlast track) . Easily pregnant banne ka acting kar leti tabbi.

voted for ab toh muzse hi tumhara ghar gulzar.
Ashu.. aab to mujhse his tumhara ghar hoga gulzaar
Voted for 'any other'...Actually can't believe that Mallu will ever feel sorry for Ashni if they have a quarrel or even if they separate...Her expressions also can't be deciphered properly...Her past track record does not make me believe she can change so soon and so completely...

May be she would have been thinking...Chalo at least now i stand a chance of winning over my lost place in Ashu's heart and house...Or at least my child will bring me closer to him!!!