India-Forums

Aasman Se Aage
Aasman Se Aage

How I wish...

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Would be sitting next to DC and listen to his amazing idea ClapClapEmbarrassed how to influx drama into a reality show or should I say all the dramas follow the same thumb rule which DC showed with Aasman Se Aage, his Heroine Meenakshi & his creative ideas...

Liked his rappot with Sandhya... The second episode the way she tells him Aap Meenakshi ko use Kar Rahey Hai .. He tells her Mai Kaha kisi ko use kar Raha ho... Saab Famous banna Chahathey hai , and Agar Famous Banna Ho to uski keemat Chukani Padegi...

How True DC.. The path to fame , The path to publicity the path to becoming noticed.. The viewers tune in as fixed audience we are that we get emotionally attached to the character, we thrive on these aspects, Dramas influenced in reality shows or in regular fictional shows they all are emotional attyachaars on us, and we get to keep viewing them as fixed audience and what do the producers & the channel do  grasp this for their own need which is TRP !!!

This is truly an insperational show , I loved every aspect of the show, It was made for teh intelligent audience, The way they showed how well huamn mind works, how the characters are indirectly used for TRP how Meenakshi was the heroine for DC and his lotus as real who was standing strong always...

How ruthless of the channel, Shows that the evolution of such shows will take ages on the indian television, there is too much thick content and redundancy , well novel shows will never get their due its a FACT...

Kudos to Apurva to have taken such a show his role as DC is just amazing all the factors and traits of the real human shown powerfully !ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFananizorswethasyam08

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
shanti, i miss asa too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
this show is a breakthrough in understanding the TRP fundas
A show which people who can relate to how the producers make drama drilled into people's head

It's showing the reality of Indian twlevision
Dc 's role played by apurva proved he is the ace actor who can show the baseline of a drama fiction /non fiction anything
Miss the show but one thing is for sure after watching this show I think industry will only thrive on trp

The talent taken for this show is the specail actors who showed the world how fame can be reached & the price one pays & what all one has to do to get TRp

I see that the channels need go a long way to show good authentic & Realitic shows like Asa
This proves the maturity in this production house & their creativity & the Raw & freshness in their work
Remarkable achievement for the team!!!!

And also what is excellent in the show was the depth of dialogue formation which is clear & transparent if one closely understands it. Proven fact is the audience has to grow a lot to reach the level of Asa..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFananizorshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anizor

shanti, i miss asa too
O yes Rozy .. I just wished to was longer, WOW what a show ..

All reality shows all dramas relate to Aasman Se Aage...

Fantastic show breakthrough in understanding TRP !!

anizor

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

this show is a breakthrough in understanding the TRP fundas
A show which people who can relate to how the producers make drama drilled into people's head

It's showing the reality of Indian twlevision
Dc 's role played by apurva proved he is the ace actor who can show the baseline of a drama fiction /non fiction anything
Miss the show but one thing is for sure after watching this show I think industry will only thrive on trp

The talent taken for this show is the specail actors who showed the world how fame can be reached & the price one pays & what all one has to do to get TRp

I see that the channels need go a long way to show good authentic & Realitic shows like Asa
This proves the maturity in this production house & their creativity & the Raw & freshness in their work
Remarkable achievement for the team!!!!

And also what is excellent in the show was the depth of dialogue formation which is clear & transparent if one closely understands it. Proven fact is the audience has to grow a lot to reach the level of Asa..
@ BOLD yes TRP TRP and only TRP !! Lekin Kya karen Itna achha show got axed due to this TRP !!

One is for sure this team brought a lot of reality about how things create the FIXED audience who want to watch shows for all the twist the producer gives and the channel thrive on TRP !

I wish this show gets recognition & awarded BREAKthrough definitely !!Clap

anizor

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index