FF-Aane wale Parichay ka Parichay,Part2 (Pg 4) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
You know, I'm finding more of a connect with these characters than the ones in the show, at least there is mirth involved here.

I know that writing such bilge comes naturally to the BT guys, but I'm guessing it must have been an arduous task for you!

Kunu Donor seems to have found his calling, finally๐Ÿ˜† Loved the ending...apt๐Ÿ˜‰

PS: Chits, I don't mean to scare you, but what if this is the actual plot & your nightmarish story comes true?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Fariyal

You know, I'm finding more of a connect with these characters than the ones in the show, at least there is mirth involved here.

I know that writing such bilge comes naturally to the BT guys, but I'm guessing it must have been an arduous task for you!

Kunu Donor seems to have found his calling, finally๐Ÿ˜† Loved the ending...apt๐Ÿ˜‰

PS: Chits, I don't mean to scare you, but what if this is the actual plot & your nightmarish story comes true?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Quit the LU's too!๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by DeepShadow

LOLLL...๐Ÿ˜†...The second update is even better chits. Kaamchor Kunal seems to be only good in doing 1 kaam...๐Ÿคฃ. And Veena's "Mere Raj ka khayal rakhna" was so funny.. ๐Ÿคฃ...Lagta hai Siddhi ne Chopra parivaar ke sarey marey huye members ko punar janam dene ka theka le rakha hai...๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah aur Kunal toh ever ready hain!๐Ÿ˜‰
hi

hahhhaha. omg you have added all the possible ghissa pitta balaji tracks in your FF, had a great laugh. 

mera raj ana wala hai. haha. i can so imagine veena saying that if raj dies and siddhi gets pregnant again. haha. 

on a serious note, chitts i swear if they show such nonsense in the show, i wont stick around and nothing will bring me back to the show, not even sinal re union. 

norzar

Chits molle, is this your appy Onam gift to us? ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I have to give it to you for your unrelenting attitude of bringing in humor to the forum, even with the pitiful plots of BT factory's trend. Reading the FF i felt like i was watching scary movie ๐Ÿ˜† your FF might be a spoof but am afraid that BT people might take this as green signal and go ahead with such crappy story  

After giving them so many suggestions and FF n SS to improve the show with good plots didn't the sadist CVs fancy some lame idea of pairing kunal with the vamp? ๐Ÿคข I only hope that CVs have learnt their lesson and won't take this spoof FF as inspiration as their story for the coming months ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by roshani45

Chitra i didn't finish reading the second part , but saw the last line out of curiosity to know the climax, couldn't stop my self from commenting , what did i see ?Kunal outside a sperm donation camp๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ. He walks in, hands over his much coveted sample๐Ÿ˜† gets a wad of cash๐Ÿ‘!Meanwhile at home AC1 and AC2 wonders how papa will get money for their entrance exam fee๐Ÿ˜‰!

Girl u cracked me up๐Ÿคฃ, sperm donation @ the age of 55 or 56, good one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†, anything is possible in BT land๐Ÿคฃ 

Rosh  look at sanju baba...its a real example ...why are you blaming BT ๐Ÿ˜‰...poor guys only get inspired to write such things by looking at real people ๐Ÿ˜› that is what EK maiya tells isn't it ๐Ÿ˜†
hey Chitra once again marvelous update..๐Ÿ‘
thank u so much..
plz update next part soon..

Chits - first of all Happy  Onam to you and your family!
Looks like you have inherited BT Ghost in you๐Ÿ˜›. Only BT team can think about this kind of track๐Ÿ˜›. It must be really diffcult for you to go so low to think like them. ๐Ÿ‘ - for stooping down to that level in your FF.

Now good points of your FF apart from blue comments and BG Score๐Ÿ˜‰ - KC thinking (Kaash yeh banda kuch to sochta ) Loved your running to washroom scene and then Richa with kid and not to forget the sperm donation to earn money๐Ÿ˜ฒ  as if Indian population is not enough you want every one to have twins๐Ÿ˜†

Overall a good FFโญ๏ธ