Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie_mckinnen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aila Chitss, what happened to you today πŸ˜† You were fine until yesterday πŸ˜† I guess the effect of following Parichay LU is finally hitting youπŸ˜› You are dreaming up crap too πŸ˜‰ That being said this crap is way better written than the muck I hear the Parichay writers are cooking up off lateπŸ˜› Is BT hiring? I wish they would take you πŸ˜‰
Edited by annie_mckinnen - 11 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chitra I guess Parichay is really affecting you.πŸ˜†
Now you started thinking like BT clowns and feels as if Nivedita Basu & Ekat are your idols?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Well still the humor quotient came form you so I say still some hope is there for you or is thereπŸ˜†

Well I never imagines such plot can be so hilarious🀣
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeepShadow

LMAOOO...🀣

Oh my God Chits, this is epic funny. I loved your descriptions of this unique pati-patnis vellapanti ...πŸ˜†. So hilarious and I laughed out loud at so many points but my favorite part was Siddhi's sacrificial saree and fixing a halo on her poodle hair do 🀣 and middle class wannabe school teacher is so apt 🀣 And Kunal Chopra, vela kaamchor no.1 selling medal for Rs. 25000 and later wondering about  biwiyon ka rate...🀣. This was just too good from start to finish. You should so continue this, and send a copy to the Parichay cvs, they can learn a thing or two about making the show at least partially entertaining...πŸ˜†

The only way they can make Parichay interesting is by making a spoof on it!πŸ˜‰
chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

OMG this is hilarious. 

Great job chittss. hahhaha. Had a blast reading all of this. 

norzar

Slang u!πŸ˜‰
chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

Chitra  it is awesome πŸ‘ the BG were fabulous.. i am still laughing
Are you a doctor?? did you operate our CVs brain .. i am sure they think in these  lines ..
They will just make it pure torture!😑
well waiting for the second part ..

chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Hilarious piece of writing. The BG score too good and the best your personal notes to the storyπŸ‘ πŸ‘

After a long enjoyed reading your post after your famous what liked and contrary postsπŸ˜ƒ

I miss writing them too but what to do, nothing worth writing about!πŸ˜‰
chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fariyal

Chits yaar, you scared me😑 For a moment there I thought i was reading Nivedita Basu or some such EK stalwart's work. it's almost as bad😲 Though the writing style I reckon is superiorπŸ˜‰
Oh trust me you have to hand it to these people , its difficult to churn out abursidity atleast for people with average IQ!πŸ˜‰

Is the show that bad currently, that it "inspired" you to write such nightmarish tracks??
Yup!πŸ˜‰

chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

Good one, Chitra! 

Siddhi's plan which is to make a fraudulent case so that Kunal under no circumstance can lose it!

🀣

BG scores and the adjectives were apt.. A poetical/critical satire πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aree the CV's may still make him lose the case!πŸ˜‰
chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Good post Chits πŸ‘ must say that your brains are working on the lines of the very talented CVs of BT factory πŸ˜‰ The head of the tribe recently claimed that her team is so talented that, just to accommodate their creative brain cells she is compelled to make movies and TV shows which are hatke  πŸ€’

All that is hatke about her shows are the levels of stupidity they can stoop to! 🀒

chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie_mckinnen

Aila Chitss, what happened to you today πŸ˜† You were fine until yesterday πŸ˜† I guess the effect of following Parichay LU is finally hitting youπŸ˜› You are dreaming up crap too πŸ˜‰ That being said this crap is way better written than the muck I hear the Parichay writers are cooking up off lateπŸ˜› Is BT hiring? I wish they would take you πŸ˜‰

Ailaaa Annie and what will I do in BT , I can analyse TRP's , gauge viewers opinion,think up interesting plots , don't you think I will be a misfit?πŸ˜‰