Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

OS NEW-tum ko kese manaey piya..?2

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

He impatiently rang door bell,tired of heavy traffic.Finally the door opened & he found sexiest trouble of his life wrapped in chaffon sari.Instead of devil glint in her beautiful kohl eyes she was looking an angel in white colour.His all tirsm vanished looking her tempting lips infact he felt extremely charged imagng her supple,cury figure against him.She took steps toward him for a warm welcome hug but to her disappointment he moved back.Ignoring her he went inside.He confused look around in empty living room.His steps frozed..

kitne bhi to kr le sitam2
has has kr sahenge hum2
yeh pyar na hoga kam...sanam teri kasam
 She slow down radio,
soothing her silky hairs she explained:ghar men koi nhi hai sb Rashi k ghar dinner pr gaey hen.mujhe bhi jana tha, meri tbyat...
She loved how his cold eyes instantly filled with worry for her.
She added lovingly:tbyat to meri theek thi pr mujhe yakeen tha aaj tum wapis zrur aao ge.
His face emotionless,cleared her doubts:aana pada, sirf is stupid rain  ki wja se conference delay hogai.
'barish itni bhi buri nhi hoti'
He lost in her eyes which were expressing hidden meaning of her words.Precious rainy moment they spent together flew infront of their eyes.

He looked away to hide his emotions.He sat on nearby couch,picked random files:buht kamm hai mujhe.

His eyes wided in surprise as her soft hands grabbed his shoulders from behind.Her soft lips playing hot breath against his ear:4 din se ghar se bahir ho.thakan ho rhi hai naa?thoda aaram krlo.
As her nail slightly creased his neck intentionly,his mind raced to the sensual memory where same nails scretched his back. 

He abruptly got up,sat on other side rubbing his foreahead.She continued to play her innocent seduction;walked to him sat on arm of his couch.She slipped her delicate fingers in his silky hairs:sarr men dard hai?
Her scent was already started soothing his temple but he stubbornly got up:nhi!
She too got up,lovingly:men coffee le kr aati hun.garm garm coffee k sath dher sari baatien krenge.
He snapped:no,thank u. mere pass faltu time nhi hai mujhe buht kaam hai.
He ran upstair while she smirked:men bhi Mrs.Stubborn Singhania hun,dekhti hun tum kese kaam kro ge.

Her eyes full of mischief was fixed on stairs.She quickly ran behind kitchen counter hearing his heavy footsteps.He angrily marched in kitchen area:ye sb kya hai?
She innocently:pyaaz k pakoron ka baisan hai.
He was like 'what'?
She continued to beat the mixture with hand:tumhare fav. hai na?specialy tumhare lye sikha hai dadi se,complete desi style men.
He shook his head:bedroom kyun lock hai?infact ooper ka hr room kyun lock hai?
Arohi looked for words:security k lye!hum sb bahr ja rhe the na?mera mood to bad men change hua tha naa.tum yahen living room men bhetho mere pass.
He cut her:chabyan kahan hai?
With a pout she signaled him from eyes.He followed her gaze which pointed toward her sexy waist.

Silver bunch of keys proudly hanging on her sari(waist area).He gave her frustated look & she was like'le lo'
He brought his hand forward but as his fingers brushed against her creamy skin,he took his hand back as heat rushed inside him.While she looked too busy in her work.
He scolded himself in mind:kamar se chabi hi to nikalni hai,konsa samundar se motti nikalna hai?
He confidently brought his hand forward again,slid his fingers inside to unhook the bunch.The way her skin tingled beneath his touch,the sensual expressions spread on her face. . .only one thought came in his mind'his hand slid further on her waist,pulled her close by hips in a deep passionate kiss,journey of his hand continued to her silk blouse knot,only her silky hairs remain to block his view,on this kitchen counter they became so close,not even left place for air'
 Jingling of her bangles dragged him out of his x-rated dreamland.She suspiciously raised eyebrow on him,in return he only cleared his throat.
  He annoyed:hath saaf krke mujhe chabyan do.
Arohi:bilkul nhi,ise beech men choda to ye khrab ho jay ga.
She raised one of her arm,moved her waist to him:nikal lo.
He instantly looked away from the forbidden view:mujhe nhi chahey.

He turned his back while she hardly hold back her chuckle.He was about to walked out,she called him from behind:suno
He turned:kya hai?
Arohi:tumhe to mujhse baat krni nhi hai,atleast radio to loud krdo.
He turned,about to went she again stopped him:sunoo
He was like'ab kya hai?'
She innocently:zara clip lga dena,ye baal buht disturb kr rhe hen.
She couldnt able to stop her giggle on his pathetic expression.Gritting his teeth he went out.

arey haey haey ye majboori
ye mausam aur ye douri
mujhe pal pal hai tadpaey
teri do takyan di naukri te mera lakhon kaa sawan jaaey

He slightly looked up from laptop;her view just took away his breath like always.The way she was swinging her hips enjoying music,moves of her curvy body between work. . .She was just looking like a fantasy.As she caught his eyes he instantly hide his face with a big file.
 He tried to stole a glance of her again & found her still looking at him.She slightly leaned back to counter,raised her arms to tie her hairs in lose bun.Her actions innocent but to him they were just sensual!
 Afraid to lose his remaining senses he got up with his file & walked out in lawn.

rothe ho tum tum ko kese manaey piya
bolo naa bolo naa

He looked up from his file,her breath taking beauty in moonlight...She kept tray down on table.Ignoring her he kept reading his file.To his shock he sat on his lap with a plate of pakoras:khane se kesi narazgi?
He opened his mouth to protest,taking advantage of time she kept pakora in it.
 He shook his head as warmth of it burnt his mouth.She instantly got up,worriedly cupped his face blow his mouth.
 Their eye lock broke because of a loud thunder.They both jumped;he in shock and she in excitement.

She welcomed first rain of drop by stretching her arms.He grabbed her arm protectively:andar chlo.
His eyes,His voice full of worry,full of care,full of concern overall full of love.This time she didnt hide her smile.
 Still stubborn to melt,he left her arm:tumhe nhi aana mt aao men ja raha hun.
She hold his hand but collecting his stuff he walked inside.She didnt need to confirm,she knew he couldnt left her.Without looking she was aware of his precense.

She was swinging in the rhythm of music.Pure rain drops had drenched her head to toe.Feeling of rain on her skin evoke craving of his touch even more.She looked at him & found him sailing in the same boat of passion.As everything is fair in love & war she acted to lose her balance.In a moment he ran to her in rain,wrapped arms around her protectively:are u ok?
His heart skip a beat as she remain quiet.He picked her in arms made her sat on nearby swing.He sat on hisknees,worriedly check her feet & legs for injury.'buht dard ho rha hai?'He looked up at her & found her staring at him dreamily.Rain playing on his handsome face,his wet hairs even made him more cute.He got up but her beautiful innocent eyes didnt gave him strength to moved away.
 She too got up on her feet,wrapped arm around his neck.Unable to bear anymore he captured her lips in a deep,passionte kiss which made her toes crul.Their hands just follow demand of their heart.His lips traveled down to her jaw to sensitve spot of her neck.She moaned 'i love you Arjun'
Her lips were about to claim his when after a pause he whispered'no you dont'
Her eyes opened in pain,he instantly regret his words as he recognized tears between rain drops on her face.

She ran away from him even didnt gave him a chance to caught.As she entered in nearby gazebo he finally made her stop by grabing her pallu.
She protested:chodo mujhe.
Looking her total wild cat avtar,he softened his tone:itna gussa tumhare health k lye theek nhi hai.
She gave him an angry glare:kyun?gussa krne ka department sirf tumhara hai?men apna khyal khud kr skti hun,mujhe tumhare dikhave ki zrurt nhi hai.
Success of her bitter words were visible on his face.
Arjun in disbelief:men dikhava krta hun,men tumhari care nhi krta?
She snapped:haan nhi krte.agr men tumse pyar nhi krti?to tum bhi meri care nhi krte.
He sighed:u know mera wo mtlb nhi tha.aur haan agr pyar krti to aese zid nhi krti.
Tears rolled down on her cheeks:zid?apne bche ki khwaish krna zid hai?
Tired she sat down on chair:hmari shadi ko 2 saal hogaey hen,family bnane men kya problem hai?tumhe kya lgta hai men achi mom nhi bn skti?hmare bche ka khyal nhi rkh skti?phir kyun problem hai tumhe?
He sat on his knees infront of her.He hold her hands,warmth of his grip stopped her to pull away.'bcoz i love you'
 She looked up in his moist eyes'apne baby se zyada precious aur kya ho skta hai? i m sure tum achi mom bno gi. . .u r just best in every relation,in every way but 
Lump passed down his throat:in 4 dinno men men pagal hogya hun,jb se mujhe pta chla hai last year ka accdnt ki wja se ye pregnancy tumhare lye kitna khatra. .
She instantly:sirf 30% risk. .ye to aksar cases men hota hai.
He almost choked on his voice:i cant tk a risk.
He dropped his head on her lap:i know mene tumhe buht hurt kya hai. .men buht darr gya hun..Agr tumhe kuch hogya,men aesa soch bhi nhi skta. . .men tumhe nhi kho skta.
She slowly moved up his face,wipped his tears softly:trust me Arjun mujhe kuch nhi hoga. .sb theek ho jay ga.
His tone still scared:aur agar tum mujhse dour hogai?
She hold his hand,made him sat next to her:kya baarish kbhi badal se juda hui hai?jo Arohi Arjun se hogi?
He forward his hand:promise?
She hold his hand,looking in his eyes:promise.
 They remain in eachother arms,the only noise was there of pouring rain & of their heart beat.She looked up in his eyes which were full of desire & passion.Before he claimed her tempting lips she pulled out from his arms:hatto,meri barish bhi waste krdi tum ne.
Her words made his jaw dropped.She tried to got up but he again pulled her down:nhi,tum aese nhi ja skti. .i mean tum mere sath andar room men chlo.
She was like 'kyun' tumhe to buht kam tha naa?tum jao andar kaam kro.
Before he caught her she ran out from gazebo in lawn.
Arjun:baarish buht teez hogai hai,wapis aao thand lag jaey gi.
 Stretching her arms she swang in rain.She closed her eyes,whispered thanks to love angel.Her eyes snapped as he caught her in cage of his arms & pressed his lips against her.
 She cud feel heat of his muscular chest against his cold wet shirt.Their kiss went further than teasing when their tounge collide in helpless passion.She hadnt caught her breath yet & his lips already started their work on countless rain drops falling on her neck,shoulder. She playfully pushed him away.Showing her thumb she ran away.But who can beat Speedy Singhania when it came to chaseing his Mrs.?With two tiger steps he picked her in arms.

'plz ek second,men de rhi hun chabyan''nhi,men to khud hi lunga apne tareeqe se'. . .loud giggling soon changed into moans & groans but lovely cham cham of rain hide it all.

Becoz of health,cnt able to come online frequently.
 missed me?I miss u all so much.
Jb stomach disorder ho to aese hi ideas aate hen. .so dnt throw ande tamatar.

& for old readers,it is last part of 'os-tumko kese manaey piya'😳

Hit Like do Comments😊
Check next post for  my other work linkπŸ˜‰
Edited by AAKMH2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail

HERE ARE LINKS TO MY ARJUHI WORK😳

ARJUHI OS---

PROLOUGE- arohi dreaming about her hot boss.

PROLOUGE- a night in cottage after confession...chapter from love impossible.

PROLOUGE- confession of arohi..in arrange marriage.

PROLOUGE- SR updts from LOVE IMPOSSIBLE & KAISE AAEY KARAAR

PROLOUGE- super actors or super Lover?

ARJUHI SS- SHORT STORY

PROLOUGE-
Can you stop your heart to develop feelings for a person with whom you created a life?...

PROLOUGE- dil to aakhir dil hai naa...tum pr aagya men kya krun? NO choice,No match,No perfection,No relation... Its heart dt is da only reason of falling in love.
Realization of love always take time,but sometime its too late... Arohi got married to Arjun brother Prem. Will there love die in boundaries of circumstances or it will change destiny!!!

PROLOUGE-

ARJUHI FF

LOVE IMPOSSIBLE

PROLOUGE- umm ... 1st Arjuhi FF dt complete 5 threads successfully. my 1st successful attempt. my most favourite. will surely u love it. click on its link. u will surely not regret it.

SEDUCING MR.HOT

PROLOUGE- name says its all!! Miss nautanki on mission to seduce MR. high temper.well lots of seduction. Click & do check 1st page for proper prolouge.

PROLOUGE- A suspense love story of an ASI officer...who quite his job after 1st mission.Arohi his wife,had lost her memory,in love wid his wife but maintain physical difference wid her.a secret dt can change her love in hatness... dont miss it if u want to relive kmh2 jungle moments ..brat arohi on mission wid arjun.

LETS FALL IN LOVE

PROLOUGE- Arjun Singhania totally spoilt brat while Arohi opposite to him. How will dis characterless hero will fall for Miss genius. A love story full of fun,full of entertainment wid lots of tu tu men menπŸ˜‰

Tere Ishq Ne [(AAKMH2/Angel.KMH.AK) love_galaxy]

arjun on mission to mannofy his wifey unaware dt she is hiding her pregnancy from him.

...working

Edited by AAKMH2 - 11 years ago
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

awww...mahi...kia likh dala yaar...
Mujhe bhi aisa husband dhoond k do yaar...I LOVE THIS ARJUN...too much caring and loving and adorable and cute and sexy and MOST IMPORTANT...ROMANTIC...
I am in his la-la land yaar...

Loved all the scenes whether its arjun's attraction to his wife seeing her looking all sexy in white sari or his concern look hearin just the word TABIYAT...

The key scene was way too roamntic and Mrs. Stubborn Singhania really adopted some tactics of her husband...

The pakora scene was the turn on...and Arohi's rain dance looked magical...

Arjun's reason of anger melted my heart...to afraid to loose his wife...surly pregnancy come with a fear as well as happiness...and loosing arohi wasn't even thinkable thing for him...

and in the end, how arohi got her way was too cute...and her acceptance to handover him the keys and him saying i will take that in my own way...God...these two are crazy

awesome writing dear...

loved it totally and totally

love you mahi
ana
πŸ€—
Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow! 
it was fantastic... 
finally arohi had done what she wanted to... 
btw wat happened 2 u? u alright? 
take care mahi... 
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg it's a last part of tumko kese manate piya
It's wonderful extremely hawttt n full of passion
Hahahaha arohi success to manao piya mission
The idea of chabiyo ka guchha in waist I m blushing
Nice idea :) I watch it one adv
I think try this idea hahahaha
Muahhh jaaannn
Superb
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticlover

wow!

it was fantastic...
finally arohi had done what she wanted to...
btw wat happened 2 u? u alright?
take care mahi...

aww thank u darling
glad u like 😊

yup finally πŸ˜‰

bcox of fever tk lots of medicine...nw having deir side effects on stomach 😭
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooljaya11

Omg it's a last part of tumko kese manate piya
It's wonderful extremely hawttt n full of passion
Hahahaha arohi success to manao piya mission
The idea of chabiyo ka guchha in waist I m blushing
Nice idea :) I watch it one adv
I think try this idea hahahaha
Muahhh jaaannn
Superb

aww thanks jaya darling 😳

glad u enjoy

yup finally

u blushed so mean my mission succeds 😳 πŸ˜†

hain? aesa add tv pr aata hai? mijhe lunk dena πŸ˜‰
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
take care dear... 
don't stress urslf... 
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love u janeman. What a sexy os! I cnt stp readng it 2 tyms in a row. Haye,it was so cute. Arohi is superb in manaoing her hot akdu husband. N arjun,wo to best hubby hai itna cr karta hai aru ka. Kash hame v aisa banda milta:-P
wo chabi wala part ne mujhe body lotion ka ad yaad dila diya,halaki wo ad itna hot nehi hai.

M so happy to c u bk drlng. Missd u damn so much.
Edited by moonkmh - 11 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mahi jaan i hope tera fever khatam ho gaya hoga n tu avi pura online rahne wali hai