7 Months In Heaven - Ch 6 Pg 75(Happy Bday Alissa) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome i loved it please update soon fia i know this will be a tragic story with so much emotion and pain but its fine i love you writing skills so much and the story is about manveer so it rocks please update soon and pm me if possible u rock and i loved the prologue πŸ‘πŸΌ
great update truely awesome prologue defines the concept well and then u seal it with the perfect defination of love just like cherry n top of a cake loved it cont soon :) 

Fia it s0undx gud do update :)
prolouge sounds great fiaπŸ‘
cont soon
That was very similar to my opinion of love too, I don't think that love is just hugging and kissing love is a promise that remains with you even if the one who gave it is no more,
The sad part is many doesn't understand that kind of philosophy :)
Wish you good luck with the story, and hope that it'll highlight the true meaning of love.
Update soon.
Originally posted by sonam2801

ends with a teardrop. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

this love story is going to be tragic. πŸ˜‰ After reading Red  line I already understood this is a Tragic story.😭 But I want to read it Fi. 😊Go ahead.πŸ˜‰
Yipee πŸ₯³ So Fi ne FF likhne ke baare mein soch hi liya.πŸ˜† I'm already fan of your writing skills.πŸ˜›
Thanks for the PM n I'm waiting for the first update of your SS.😊
All the best Fi.πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ€— πŸ€—

Yuhoo sabse pahle comment humne kiya. Chakkar aa gaye.🀣 πŸ€£

Clever girl πŸ˜‰ . But I still thought of leaving a more prominent warning for the readers, just in case. Lol. Lol yes tumhari dua qabool hui πŸ˜› . Thanks a lot Sonam. Will update soon 😊
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

first thing aisa ho hi nahi sakta ki mujhe fi ki writing pasand na aaya...i love it fi jaan..
second thing ty for da PM..
xactly love always dnt mean hugging & kissing
cont soon eagerly waiting it to b updated!!!
& PM me sooon..mwaah❀️

Awww thanks a lot. You always make me smile 😳
Yes I will update soon and PM you 😊
Originally posted by panchaali

The idea seems nice to me...do start it soon

I agree with your opinion about love

Thanks. Will update soon. And glad to hear you agree.
Originally posted by mahi0809

A tragic love story... hmmm
Okay will see how it goes, I'll read it and then form an opinion about it. I've enjoyed ur OSs till now... so hopefully I'll like this too... but will read more and then elaborate on what I feel.πŸ‘πŸΌ
For now it sounds good!

I'm glad you liked my OSs Mahi. And I will definitely try my best to live up to your expectations 😊
Thanks!
Hey fiaπŸ€—, I'm on for anything new and if it from he person who makes me blush by just looking at strawberries then sure bring it on.. Please continue soon, and do PM me if u can when u update