76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys i am waiting for Biwi Biwi Biwi 

RK keeps on shouting for his Biwi & sara Mansion ko apne seer par le leta hai . 

I think he doesn't want Madhu to talk to his mom . He always wants Madhu in front of his eyes . 

Me waiting for RK's next move now 

I think RK might ask Madhu to go visit her Mom . 

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i too think not rk but RK ki mom mught tell her to visit her house !!!

RK ab ek bhi kaam bwi ke biina nahin kar sakta πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
May be RK ka mom permission degi😊
76manesha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritzi12

i too think not rk but RK ki mom mught tell her to visit her house !!!

RK ab ek bhi kaam bwi ke biina nahin kar sakta πŸ€£

Pata nahi whther RK's mom has any right to tell Madhu anything . But i think because RK's mom has come to RKmasion RK is sending Madhu to her house as he doesn't want his mother to talk to Madhu . 

RK ab Madhu ka saaya banjayega πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Dekhna he might even go to pick Madhu from her house . 
76manesha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavana_n

May be RK ka mom permission degi😊

Jane kab woh din ayega jab Madhu khud apne marzi se yahan wahan ghoom sakegi πŸ˜• ? 

But RK ki mom ko RK itna right dega this my doubt . 
afsh4a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yes i think so..RK's mom will say her to go n visit her mom's house n to meet mom
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: manesha76

Pata nahi whther RK's mom has any right to tell Madhu anything . But i think because RK's mom has come to RKmasion RK is sending Madhu to her house as he doesn't want his mother to talk to Madhu . 

RK ab Madhu ka saaya banjayega πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Dekhna he might even go to pick Madhu from her house . 

🀣🀣If he goes to pick madhu frm house i will rofl jab dekho RK madhu ko taan ke le  jaana padta hain jaise baachi ghar ka raasta nahin jaanti πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ya jo yumne kaha woh bhi ho sakta hain RK can also send her away !!!
76manesha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: afsh4a

yes i think so..RK's mom will say her to go n visit her mom's house n to meet mom

Don't know whether RK's mom will able to talk to Madhu . Uske pehele hi RK will take Madhu away from that room . 
76manesha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritzi12

🀣🀣If he goes to pick madhu frm house i will rofl jab dekho RK madhu ko taan ke le  jaana padta hain jaise baachi ghar ka raasta nahin jaanti πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ya jo yumne kaha woh bhi ho sakta hain RK can also send her away !!!

RK ko humesha darr lagta rahega ki Madhu usko chode ke chali jayegi . Bechara Madhu ke bina bawala hojata hai  πŸ€£. 
SmitaDDian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
AB RK BHI KYA KARE...AGAR ITNI KHUBSURAT BIWI AKHON K SAMNE SE GAYAB HO JAYE TO VO TO USE BULAYEGA HI NAπŸ˜†...N I DONT THINK RK WILL GIVE HER PERMISSION TO VISIT HER MOM Edited by rockstarmaaneet - 11 years ago