Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Fuzzy you said the all wishes of any arshian.
Black_kittykat thumbnail

Good points Fuzzy. I feel like crying when I see Khushi dressed in such ugly mismatched outfits. These are supposed to b professional designers & they dont have fashion sense of a teenager even.

A wedding day is supposed to be special Day for the couple so sincerely requesting & hoping that the Day will be very special & memorable for Arshi and is not spoilt by high hand drama by Stopwa, snakwa, pregnantwa or any other wa. 

rosystar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if only the CVs listened...these are our wishes...cant predict what they will do...i also wonder why anjali and shyam is so important to them..yes i agree she is his sister..but still its their marriage...every other show focuses on the couple to be married..here everything is different...please dont be this much DIFFERENT...😡
akanksha_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You are exactly right...we love Arshi and all I want is a beautiful, memorable (for the right reasons) and grand wedding for them without any tension and rona-dhona...is that too much to ask??? Pls pls pls can we get just one day focused on Arshi???? And yes better clothes for Khushi too...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: melfns

Good points Fuzzy. I feel like crying when I see Khushi dressed in such ugly mismatched outfits. These are supposed to b professional designers & they dont have fashion sense of a teenager even.

A wedding day is supposed to be special Day for the couple so sincerely requesting & hoping that the Day will be very special & memorable for Arshi and is not spoilt by high hand drama by Stopwa, snakwa, pregnantwa or any other wa. 

gr8..im gonna add this to my post ...
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
We all feel same yaar. But it seems that Gul and team won't listen . They are going to force feed us Anjali and Shyams scenes and the whole story has become Anjslicentric ever since Arnav Khushi got together. I wonder why?
I wanna take a break till the storyline becomes less AnjaliR]Dominated. Arhi marriage is ruined because Anjali is always looming over their head. Just notice every other scenes are hurried except Shyam and Poojali scenes which most of us dislike.
Edited by trina2010 - 11 years ago
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely agreed !! 
Go Ahead !! & Be ready for "Dekhna hai to dekho " tweet 😆
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
FIRST I CAUHGT THE NEW WORD IS PREGNANTWA...LOL🤣 OMG OUR FORUM MEMBERS HAVE BEST SENSE OF HUMOR,,,
YES WE NEED STILL BEST COSTUMES FOR KHUSHI ...SHE IS THE LEAD AND BEST OF ALL THE SHOW LEADS..'
EVEN OUR SANAYA WILL LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL IN THE MOST WORST OUTFIT TOO ...AND U CVS R TQQKING THIS AS GRANTED AND GIVING HER THE SMALL AND REPEATED DRESSES..
JUST TAKE CARE OF OUR KHUSHIII..WE LOVE HER A LOT
JUHI.HI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
anjali melo drama spoils up my full mood😡😡 i dont undrstnd why she is given more importance in arshi weddin????😡 frankly spkin i loved arshi scenes more durin payash weddin dan wat goin on nw!!!!
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sigh! I have no freaking idea what is happening..
Anjali gets pretty sarees.. does she even repeat her sarees?? 
Payal gets very simple sarees.. but still pretty.. 

Do you remember Payal's engagement saree?? Or wait.. do you remember what Khushi wore for Payal's engagement.. Even if she had worn that golden salwar that she wore when she got back from GH on Rakshabandhan.. that was beautiful.. even the saree she wore that day.. but what was up with her engagement saree?? I dont get it.. do you not have money at all.. that you have to mix and match.. what was that saree.. but thankfully for you, Sanaya can pull of anything... so you thought people wont notice..

As for the idea of combining mehndi and godh bharai... are you freaking kidding me?? This CVs is the wedding of the century.. and we will not tolerate it if that gets ruined!!! As it is you have brought along enough drama to ruin our mood.. we will tolerate all that.. just for Arshi's happiness.. but if you try to ruin that too.. then we, I repeat, will not tolerate it! 😡 

Ok, I just woke up.. and Im half asleep.. so I have no freaking idea what I'm writing.. lol.. ðŸ˜† but you get the idea.. ðŸ˜†

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago