This is called FRIENDSHIP - Anji rocks

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally after a long time an episode which gave a smile to fans ...much much better episode as compared to last few episodes 👏 

N the best part is that we got to see another side of the coin ...another friendship in a show ...n yes 1 of my fav. friendship of this show ...finally anji proved that she is nidhi's friend ...n ya thanks to cvs also for balancing the show ...warna we r so tired of seeing only 1 kind of so called friendship . 

ANJI THE HEROINE :- No doubt she stole the show ysday ..n was the heroine of d show ...super liked what she said to mallika ...each n every word i can relate with ..for a moment i felt that uske andar forum vasiyon ki aatma ghus gayi 😆 word to word she said what we discussed here ..but BRAVO girl ...pehle baar koi mallu ke saamne itna bola ...n uski band baja di 👏
Though ya josh mein aakar she said thoda zyada ..as she disclosed ashni's baby planning thing in front of her ...ab ye thing panga create kar sakti hai later ...but chal koi nahi .

The INTERESTING PART WAS THAT FINALLY IT IS PROVED n CLEARED BY ANJI  THAT WHATEVER ASHU IS DOING TO MALLU IS ALL BCOZ NIDHI SAID NO TO BABY ..ye baat to main starting se keh rahi hoon lol ...n that's y he is wrong 

Anyway  the show had some awesome dialogues ysday ...really seeti bajane wale 😉

1. Anji to Mallu :- nidhi aur jijaji ne bhale hi aapko maaf kar diya ho ..but agar aapne ab kuch gadbad kari to main aapko nahi chodungi ...I WILL KILL YOU 👏 
n this is called FRIEND ..jo apne dost ki khushi ke liye dushman ki band baja de 👏

ISHITA GOOD JOB 👍🏼

Ab jab anji ne itna brilliant kaam kiya then nidhi kaise peeche reh sakti hai ...so yes NIDHI WAS ALSO VERY GOOD YSDAY N PERFECT AT HER PLACE 👏
all those ppl who voted in my poll that nidhi will not say sorry ...you guys were RIGHT ...congrats ...nidhi ne sorry nahi bola ...at least ab tak to nahi ..as she is firm with her decision that this time ..no mallu means no mallu . 👏
Again she said the same thing which we all were saying :- 
1. That mallu is a doctor ..to use nahi pata ki kya karna chahiye or kya nahi ?👏
2. Aap mallu ke liye jana chod sakte hai mere liye nahi 👏

so overall nidhi behaved very well at her part ..n fully correct 👍🏼

The other scene i liked was the GIFT scene ...no matter kitna bhi jhagda ho ...GIFT to banta hai boss😉 well this shows their love to each other . especially nidhi's love ..who always maintains the thing that jhagda apni jagah hai n pyar apni jagah 👏
Remember ..earlier when ashu n she had fight over mallu n she slept on couch ...at that time also she put that water jug at ashu's side ..as she knew he will need it ..n ysday again she came to room to keep her promise no matter what happened at night 👏

Ashu ji biwi se gift expect to karte hai but biwi ko manana bhi chahiye...na ki aur gussa karna chahiye ...ok that u think that u r right but that doesnt mean that she is wrong ..moreover her happiness should me more imp than right n wrong ..ego ko side par rakhiye ...dint like when nidhi was standing at the window at night n he did nothing 😭 
arey sorry na sahi but pyar se sar par haath hi rakh dete ..wo itne mein hi maan jati ...dont u know how sweet ur wife is 😕
"MAINE MALLU KA PHONE NAHI UTHAYA " ehsaan kiya biwi par 😆 

waise one thing little ajeeb ..this is i think first time ashu sat for breakfast without taking bath 😆

that's it ...as i told ysday the other track is already over for me ...so no matter if sm1 is positive negative or whatever ..i dont care ..waise bhi that super woman says smthn to maid n some other thing to anji 😕 jane do waise bhi when i say smthn negative here sm ppl get offended ...n my prob is that i m very straight forward ...good is good n bad is bad for me ...cant talk in diplomatic ways . 

n The dialogue of the day " IF U THINK I M OVERREACTING THAT'S BCOZ I M NOT MATURE LIKE U " 👏👏 
superb superb ..kp ji i m taking this line from u . n want to say same thing ... if some ppl here think that i m overreacting then it is bcoz i m not mature like u . 

overall decent episode with some good dialogues ...n good to see other side of friendship too 👏
yes, yday Nidhi n Anjie rocked..loved d epi...lovely analysis Shikha !

Awesome epi review.. Shikha.. Indeed anjie ws superb.. Ashni scenes were fab..
Good Analysis Shikha 👏
This is ur forte n look forward to such posts from u  ...!!

Good post Shikha..

I liked Anji yesterday... Atleast there was some reaction from Anji and Nidhi instead being  adarsh bahu
Nice post Shikha
Anji behaved like a good friend - but personally I feel she went a bit overboard..
Loved SK and KK's performance yesterday
 Very good  analysis Shikha. Yesterday the friend Anji was superb.   
Great Analysis Shikha 😊
First time Ruksar and Ishita together ...Ishita was Fab Yesterday 😊 

nidhi aur jijaji ne bhale hi aapko maaf kar diya ho ..but agar aapne ab kuch gadbad kari to main aapko nahi chodungi ...I WILL KILL YOU ...LOVED these lines  😆