MG:A PARALLEL LIFE last pt page 90 mar 20

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
hiii guys... thank you so much for such a nice response to A STRANGE ENCOUNTER.....

well it is going to be end soon...

here is a new SS purely a fantasy ... on maaneet...

do read it and comment if you like...

A PARALLEL LIFE

PROLOGUE

Two cars were following him' firing at earnest at him'he was driving at an earnest in order to save himself from the people shooting at him'' it was his luck that today he had his bullet proof Mercedes' the young and dashing man tried to dupe the goons by changing the road'. Making a quick call he arranged his gaurds instructed them the way and how to come''.

He was driving at the fastest and roaring speed trying to find out and comprehend about his enemies'..for him he doesn't have any  foe'.. but the sudden attack proved him wrong'..no wonder he was the most desirable and handsome and richest guy in the world'.girls literally die for his one glimpse the teenagers are just crazy for his one look '..one article '.any information about him'..he is non other than MAAN SINGH KHURANA'.. one of the successful business person and hunk''. Has  been a successful icon for the people around the world'.. for some an inspiration to be like him'..but no one can be like him'. An evil but not a dark person'..he is indeed hard'' that what he proved to all his business rivals'.being at the biggest fashion event as the model''.

He changed his direction it was a silent road'.. no life'.even being close to city so deserted''maan was going when suddenly his car got balanced''. He tried to restore but all in vain '. There was a bridge across the road'.. his car was disbalanced and fell from the bridge'.. the bridge was indeed high'no creature can survive if fallen from that height''

The goons saw him falling down the bridge'they called their boss'..

Goon: sir the work is done '.he is no more''

Boss: good ''make sure there should not be any trace left''you will get your money''

Goon: ok sir'..

The goon cut off the call '' and destroyed all the traces 'of his survival''. Nothing was left'. But they failed to find any trace of his car 'him '.. they thought he would have been burnt into ashes'..but couldn't find so''

Goon 1 to goon 2: I don't think he is alive'.. let us leave before anyone catches us''.

FEW MINUTES BEFORE

Maan was tensed and worried seeming like his end is very near to him'' he was sure that he will be departed to heavenly abode now'' he looked forward to meet a courageous death'' somewhere happy to meet his parents'..

But what occurred  is in destiny'' he travelled to her world'' her place a serene beautiful place where her fragrance sweet smell could be noticed''.. a familiar place''. That he knows from in and out''

PART 9

PART 10

PART 11

part 12 pg 85
final part page 90

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE

BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy request😊

NOTE: guys if u r not liking any of my ff then plzz let me know...

my blog
https://suhanasdreamlad.blogspot.in/

if u r interested in my other works then here is the link

MY  WRITINGS 

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
prologue is very interesting ...

do continue soon n even sooner update strange encounter ..

plsss
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

very interesting prologue
do continue soon sweets
will be waiting with baited breath
singh24 thumbnail

Very interesting...
 Cont.  soon...
   Dear...