That was not my point 😆
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ajoop

whats rc😕

🤣

Best response so far!

RC is me. RockerChic. I just have a crazy need to refer to myself in third person. you should try it sometime. I assure you it's fulfilling

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

Yeah you are right.

I would rather see more about NK and Akash than any of the other stuff they like to show us when Arshi cannit be shown

Unfortunately, CVs just dont get how bored we are with the snake and poojali track.

Exactly. We are tired of same Anjali related track. We would rather watch Akash, Payal, NK when Arhi is absent.Even Mami, HP is much much better than Poojali and Shyamu track.
It's boring and repeatative.
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Boy am I glad I found this post. I was just calling myself all kinds of shallow for getting bored just because the episode was sobti-less. But this post and some comments here have given a voice to my dissatisfaction. Totally agree with the fact that if side-characters had been better fleshed out, it would be easier to watch episodes that dont rely on the explosive chemistry between the leads. If we notice with the serials ruling the TRP charts, thats a common factor, they have strong parallel tracks, even if they are regressive MIL ones.
And coming to the main issue, the storyline. If you take the bolllywood example and see how small budget films with a solid story are doing well, while big star power movies with a flimsy plot are sinking without a trace. This gives us a peek into the mindset of the TRP audience, they will watch a half hour show only if the story keeps them coming back to it, and not just because the male lead smirked.
So coming to RC's points, yes I would have cared about the past and garima and anjali if the plot was sensible and had a logical progression. Right now,I just watch because its a habit, and I'm an eternal optimist.
Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 11 years ago
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: EXPELLIARMUS

Boy am I glad I found this post. I was just calling myself all kinds of shallow for getting bored just because the episode was sobti-less. But this post and some comments here have given a voice to my dissatisfaction. Totally agree with the fact that if side-characters had been better fleshed out, it would be easier to watch episodes that dont rely on the explosive chemistry between the leads. If we notice with the serials ruling the TRP charts, thats a coomon factor, they have strong parallel tracks, even if they are regressive MIL ones.

And coming to the main issue, the storyline. If you take the bolllywood example and see how small budget films with a solid story are doing well, while big star power movies with a flimsy plot are sinking without a trace. This gives us a peek into the mindset of the TRP audience, they will watch a half hour show only if the story keeps them coming back to it, and not just because the male lead smirked.
So coming to RC's points, yes I would have cared about the past and garima and anjali if the plot was sensible and had a logical progression. Right now,I just watch because its a habit, and I'm an eternal optimist.

Story of RC's life darling.

Constancy seems to be a 'bashing' word for the Cvs. 😆
Edited by Rockerchic - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockerchic

🤣

Best response so far!

RC is me. RockerChic. I just have a crazy need to refer to myself in third person. you should try it sometime. I assure you it's fulfilling

🤣
hi hi.. I choked a bit..

My Japanese cousin does that.. I mean my Japanese aunty always talked mentioning her name.. I dont know.. may b their customs or what (need to recheck)..

just sharing no offense..

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
I wanna disagree ( these days i am disagreeing with u only which I really dont want to ðŸ˜‰)

I liked the daughter-mother convo.. everything inside GH... i liked the conversations mainly.. i think i cried a bit.. :)

I utterly hate all d RM parts.. and funnily I didnt miss arnav much.. because if he were there today he would have been busy with all the scenes with anjali's health.. which i dont care whether khushi-arnav is there around anjali or not..(like in roka i didnt like those scene everyone sitting surrounding her .. O Gosh...😡)