Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
^ The way she kept saying, "I think you were good" made her seem really unimpressed by the performances, as if they didn't match up to her level or expectations. She could have said more helpful and nicer stuff, but sometimes she just came off really rude and uninterested in the performances. πŸ€”

And her reaction when her and Bharti had the dance-off. Oh God, at least play along, Kat! May have been unintentional, but she came off as arrogant with her "pshttt I know I'm better" attitude when Salman said Bharti was better. πŸ˜•
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HotMess

^ The way she kept saying, "I think you were good" made her seem really unimpressed by the performances, as if they didn't match up to her level or expectations. She could have said more helpful and nicer stuff, but sometimes she just came off really rude and uninterested in the performances.πŸ€”

And her reaction when her and Bharti had the dance-off. Oh God, at least play along, Kat! May have been unintentional, but she came off as arrogant with her "pshttt I know I'm better" attitude when Salman said Bharti was better.πŸ˜•

ya it looked as if she was seriously competing with bharti lol
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chocolover89

That explains everything.

For the theme of "hot jodis," the jodis JDJ picked were so...not famous besides Govinda-Karishma, SRK-Kajol, and Salman-Madhuri... 

Katrina was royally ignored on the show (I know she's super boring off-screen) but...no guy flirted with her, nobody danced to a Katrina-Akshay song who are 10 times more popular than all the Salman-Sonakshi/ Kareena/ Katrina jodis they showed. Forget that, the contestants/choreographers came and hugged Salman but ignored Katrina. πŸ˜† Avneet just smiled at Katrina and left even though Salman pointed to Katrina..Mohena made a complete fool of herself for Salman , but ignored Katrina even though Katrina is her favorite. πŸ˜†

well i dont follow the show nor i have watched this episode neither i intend to πŸ˜† at all and not even no who the hell is this Mohena choreographer or actor but himani could u shed light on what embarrassing thing she did πŸ˜†

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMAOOO πŸ˜†

Darsheel should've interrupted midway when Salman was there, jumped in front of him, screamed "SUCK IT" and re-do the SRK dance with Avneet πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: liverach

LMAOOO πŸ˜†

Darsheel should've interrupted midway when Salman was there, jumped in front of him, screamed "SUCK IT" and re-do the SRK dance with Avneet πŸ˜†

Darsheel himself is a Fan Of SALMAN!!!!

His gay choreographer chose that JODI!!!

Darsheel admitted his favorites are Salman & Aamir throughout Taare Zameer Par promotions and later on Dus Ka Dum 

And therefore Darsheel is a good boy and he wouldn't do such as he doesn't have the confidence.

Finally. This article is partially biased because that girl in DID performed to DEVDAS  song which belongs to both SRK & Aishwariya.

Also, Salman - Aamir & Salman - Katrina are memorable Jodi's too. But that episode was dedicated to Salman. 

Chippeshwini thumbnail
^ how come you think Jai is gay?

^ how come you think Jai is gay?

Sorry I rephrase that with better word. He is rather 'Feminine' 
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Subjective matter. 
Where there are 2 homophobes, there are 10 supporters. 

Subjective matter. 

Where there are 2 homophobes, there are 10 supporters. 

And you are calling me a homophobic for NO specific reason? Why?
Edited by rambo_ka_baap - 11 years ago