Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan makes outrageous demands for shows - Page 6

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sallufanno1

maybe he didnt show his anger,.. and maybe was about about to crip her cheeks harder

only salman khan knows

u know what u can see anger in his eyes lolz
actually when he pulled his cheeks..he was angry..but he didnt showed abt it lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Anamika.

I think more than bored, he just looked a bit forced to be there. This promotion stuff isn't hit cup of tea. 

I found it funny how the little dancer Avneet came up to Salman to hug him and Salman said something to her and motioned at Katrina. Avneet glanced at her, looked at at Salman, smiled and walked away. lol I think the Bharti thing was all scripted and planned before. There's no way Katrina could have done those moves herself. 

I just don't like the idea of treating a celebrity like God. They're actors. You can like them and sure they're really great looking. But still, they're no more humans than us. 

@blue: that was so funny🀣
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bakwas article, not true  Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

That explains everything.

For the theme of "hot jodis," the jodis JDJ picked were so...not famous besides Govinda-Karishma, SRK-Kajol, and Salman-Madhuri... 

Katrina was royally ignored on the show (I know she's super boring off-screen) but...no guy flirted with her, nobody danced to a Katrina-Akshay song who are 10 times more popular than all the Salman-Sonakshi/ Kareena/ Katrina jodis they showed. Forget that, the contestants/choreographers came and hugged Salman but ignored Katrina. πŸ˜† Avneet just smiled at Katrina and left even though Salman pointed to Katrina..Mohena made a complete fool of herself for Salman , but ignored Katrina even though Katrina is her favorite. πŸ˜†

@bold: reallly??
I didnt know that.
aww poor kat..now i feel bad for her
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh bachcha kab sudhrega ? Who changes his diapers? Salma mummy or Helen mummy?
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

exactly...just coz he entered later, media got a story to cook and write onπŸ˜†
like Salman said it's the media that is exaggerating the tiff between Sallu-SRK! I think Salman in a recent interview was very honest when he said "I and SRK do not see eye to eye...we keep a distance but we respect each other's works...there is no enemity as such"...and I think this is okay...if they have problems with each other, maintain a distance...both actors are happy in their own spaces...at least they aren't bitching about each other and have only good to say about each other.😊

It is media's job to always try to cook masala stories and print them...the sad part is members/people like on IF easily fall prey to such stories if it is against an actor they don't like!

@bold: sachi asia kaha
πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I watched this episode, I found Salman really arrogant and Katrina really dumb. In fact it was so painful to watch, I had to fast forward every time they showed Katrina and Salman speak. Quite annoying. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

That explains everything.

For the theme of "hot jodis," the jodis JDJ picked were so...not famous besides Govinda-Karishma, SRK-Kajol, and Salman-Madhuri... 

Katrina was royally ignored on the show (I know she's super boring off-screen) but...no guy flirted with her, nobody danced to a Katrina-Akshay song who are 10 times more popular than all the Salman-Sonakshi/ Kareena/ Katrina jodis they showed. Forget that, the contestants/choreographers came and hugged Salman but ignored Katrina. πŸ˜† Avneet just smiled at Katrina and left even though Salman pointed to Katrina..Mohena made a complete fool of herself for Salman , but ignored Katrina even though Katrina is her favorite. πŸ˜†

True...Katrina was totally ignored. Actually the whole episode was more about Salman-Madhuri and reliving HAHK rather than anyone else.
On topic I dont believe though that Salman made those demands. Wasnt there an article a few days back that someone danced on a song from Devdas filmed on Kirron Kher, Ash and SRK and Salman complimented the kid saying she is a better dancer than Ash and Mads?
aish. thumbnail
Mwahaha what can be expected out of this guy? Seriously immaturity Ki hadh hai!:| Such a hypocrite he is!

@Ksh- Maybe it was just for JDJ that he made the demands. DID mein Karna shaayadh bhool Gaya. Or since somebody danced to Ash's song earlier he didn't want it to repeat.:|
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i had a great laugh when everyone shacked hands with salman khan and ignored katrina.. poor thing.. tried to eb nice.. i guess maybe coz of her stupid comments which was same for every jodi..