ARHI FF: Master Class: Thread 2...part 32 thread 3 - Page 111

Posted: 10 years ago
So I was going to leave comments on thread 1, but it was closed :( 
Anyway I am showing you the love you deserve! I love this ff! I started reading this about 3 hours ago and 22 parts later I wanted to let you know I LOVE IT! It's funny and I always love it when the guy falls for the girl first and admits it! And OMG that kiss was so sweet, strong, and hot (just the way u like it, as do I ;) 
I also like the fact that Khushi is 24 rather than 18 and she has a degree also! I never understood why in the drama they had to make khushi look uneducated! Here you have a girl who is smart, ethical, beautiful, optimistic, and stands her ground. If I was a guy I would have fallen for her myself lol 
Anyway thanks for writing such a beautiful story and while I can praise you forever I need to go back to reading! 

"that its becoming  'just like any other fanfic out there',

that 'this arnav is BORING my brains out', "

People are going to make me curse them out!!! You have done an amazing job. This story actually seems more realistic to me than any other fanfics I have read. Please remember that you have some followers, like me, who loves your work and my love for it is worth more than their dislike or mean opinions!! 

Loved the story its beautiful.

Edited by ashw99 - 10 years ago
Bookmarked..!! Hope u wouldn't mind..!!
Hi
Recently found this FF and loving it...however I am unable to open the links from part 10 onwards. Would love to continue reading this story! The author has done an amazing job with the FF...excellent work!
Vashti