Posted: 11 years ago
tfs...its well writtenπŸ‘
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

tfs...its well writtenπŸ‘

thanks
Originally posted by Archi02

Lagata hai akher me cc team ko hush aa gaya. No breaking episode!! Wow, thanks for giving us a torture less and asweme episode. Thanks to everyone. Laken tarif sunke char mat jana. Ha nahi to.

glad u liked the episode we though that yesterday there was no episode so we though we should not torture our reader more because with out you guys we could not do anything and thanks for tyhe lovely comment 
Originally posted by swetsurati

awsomee...love it...awww...poor J ush bichari ke sath humesha aisa hota hai pehle uday and now AD.

thanks glad i liked it and J dont worry she will find happiness when she realizes her fate and her soul mate who will hold her hand and take her though the doors of happiness 
Originally posted by maya143

Nyc one
thanks
Hmmm...gr8 update!!⭐️ Was feeling bad 4 Jagat, but the precap totally lifted my spirits!!πŸ˜ƒ Jagat, zyada selfless banne ki zaroorat nahi hai. If u luv sum1 truly, then fight 4 ur love!!πŸ˜‰ Precap wa awesome!!!πŸ‘ Poori baazi palat gayi yaar!πŸ˜† Gawd, I just HATED AD calling J sexy all the time and not addressing her by her name! She is not a material good, she is human, 4 God's sake!!😑 J might get a zoron ka jhatka 4 a while bt she is bound to realize Jagat's luv 4 her sum day!😳
Originally posted by a.anu

πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by FireNIce

Hmmm...gr8 update!!⭐️ Was feeling bad 4 Jagat, but the precap totally lifted my spirits!!πŸ˜ƒ Jagat, zyada selfless banne ki zaroorat nahi hai. If u luv sum1 truly, then fight 4 ur love!!πŸ˜‰ Precap wa awesome!!!πŸ‘ Poori baazi palat gayi yaar!πŸ˜† Gawd, I just HATED AD calling J sexy all the time and not addressing her by her name! She is not a material good, she is human, 4 God's sake!!😑 J might get a zoron ka jhatka 4 a while bt she is bound to realize Jagat's luv 4 her sum day!😳

thanks dont worry we all love jagat and i dont like AD too and J will find her happiness when she will realize her true soulmate who will take her to the doors of happiness and  of joy

Amazing Part

AD hate him and J is just dumb

I am glad tht all of u like it...πŸ˜ƒ