Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jps01

To all my dearest BBATians, happy Friday and wishing you a great weekend ahead!!

And to those in the US, have a wonderful Labor Day weekend and the countdown starts for fall!!!
Enjoy your long weekend!!!!

Godblessall, you have been missing recently - where are you?

Much G love to all!!!

😃😃😃
😃

Dear Jps, Indi, Leesan, Pensink, Van and all ...I am here...somehow I'm not able to make 'connection' with the new show...our 'Man' is looking super gorgeous and everything, not to mention doing an applauding job , the story also moving forward as I see from dear Pensink's update..., but still I'm not getting the right chord to follow the show properly...😕...but I visit this place and read all of your beautiful posts...what amazes me is that we have not left a single aspect to prolong our discussion about BBAT...👍🏼...still all of you write so enthusiastically about that show that it does not seem like the actual show has ended six months before...this is called real love and attachment...👏...we're still living BBAT, I still day-dream about Guddu-Runjhun household...their romance ...little interactions whenever I close my eyes in my relaxed times..!! May be this is the reason I cannot fully adapt  to  the new show...😭.love you all ladies...
godblessall thumbnail
 "Where is godblessall, Van Di, niiki, surish??  "

Indi...sweetie, I'm here...with the 'King of Kannauj' as you must know...😉...I'm not ready to consider my Hero as 'one of many' as he is shown in the new show...😕...so sticking to my 'old' man...😆
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
QUOTE=godblessall] "Where is godblessall, Van Di, niiki, surish??  "

Indi...sweetie, I'm here...with the 'King of Kannauj' as you must know...😉...I'm not ready to consider my Hero as 'one of many' as he is shown in the new show...😕...so sticking to my 'old' man...😆
[/QUOTE]

@ godblessall !!😆😆   That makes the two of us!!!!😉 See you in Kannauj!!!😊😉
boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey all! I used to be a fan of Bhagonwali a year and half ago. I really liked the show and I watched it until it ended. Really wish more people watched it and it could have stuck around longer! 

I have always thought this, but wouldn't it have been an interesting idea if they had a storyline where the aunts and uncles all went and stayed in Kalsan. And Kalsanwali's father, the village chief, could have been a new villain.  Kalsanwali talked about that place so much, it would have been awesome if the they had a storyline about it!
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi to all you wonderful "G" Company Girls and Boys!!!! 

godblessall ... I think  I'm happy to have you back ... not too sure ...  with that hit ... " I'm here...with the 'King of Kannauj' as you must know...😉...I'm not ready to consider my Hero as 'one of many' as he is shown in the new show...😕...so sticking to my 'old' man...😆"    Here I was, missing you terribly and there you were ... with the King of Kannauj  😡!!!!   I will never learn, will I??? ... You girls just cannot be trusted!!!  You are not being fair ... going behind my back!!!!

As for the King of Kannauj ...he could never be "one of many" !!!!    You know his magnetism!!!   Whenever he appears on the screen everyone else just seems to fade into the background!!!  The role might be different and Himmanshoo a bit "restrained" ... but I expect to see the different qualities of "Anoop" very soon ... already, we have seen him lose that "super cool" attitude!!!  He didn't kick any furniture like our beloved Shuklaji, but it was really great to see the anger on his face  and hear him shout  again  😆!!!!

It's amazing how I miss all those temper tantrums,  furniture kicking, and snarling face of our Shuklaji!!!  Most of all, I yearn to see him sprawled on the steps of the Carom Club,  head thrown back, mouth wide open, laughing loudly!!!  Then there comes Runjhun, and slowly the expression changes ... the laughter fading and the face growing serious;  the eyes so intently staring at Runjhun ... puzzle?  wonder? interest?  must have that girl for myself??? 

OK, just one more ... I could see Himm slowly throwing that leg over the bike, all the while intensely staring at Runjhun ... that expression again on his face, Runjhun giving him look for look, no fear in her eyes ... locked in battle our Gunjhun!!!  I always thought that Himm/Guddu was at his "extreme gorgeous" in those early days of Bhagonwali ... rough, tough, little hair on his face, kajal around his eyes giving him that dangerous look, and wearing the most beautiful smile  ... he sat on that bike with so much style and pizzazz!!!!  The man was absolutely stunning    !!! 

godblessall ... see how you set me off  😳???  So there  girl ... I'll never give up  Guddu Shukla!!!! 

leesan ... don't think that  godblessall and you have won the battle because we like a certain Anoop!!!  As I said before, I may love Anoop, but Guddu Shukla will always be my No. 1!!!!  And just for the record, I'm a very faithful girl 😉

jps, pensink, Van Di ... How are you girls doing?  See?  I'm still having to fight for Shuklaji!!!! 

boogle ... we do miss Bhagonwali!!!  Could never understand how people could have bypassed such a wonderful story and great acting! 

Enjoy your day!!!!

godblessall thumbnail
Indi...I want to 'like' your post...👏

Where is the 'like' button...!! ??
indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: godblessall

Indi...I want to 'like' your post...👏

Where is the 'like' button...!! ??

godblessall ... Apparently it has disappeared!!!!  From both places  ... here and the other place!!!

Needless to say, while I  "like" having you back, I didn't quite "like" the content of your post ... you being with the King of Kannauj all this time  😔!!!!   

But anyway, welcome home !!!   Seems  that the King sent you back alone😆😆!!! 

OK ... seems to be working again!!!
Edited by indi - 11 years ago
godblessall thumbnail
Look...who is back..'Like' I mean...😃
About 'King of Kannauj', I believe in 'Share and care'...trust me...😉
indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: godblessall

Look...who is back..'Like' I mean...😃

About 'King of Kannauj', I believe in 'Share and care'...trust me...😉

godblessall ... Yeh!  Right!  the "like" is back!!!  And I'm Runjhun ...    😆😆!!! 

"Share and care" only because the King posted you back  😃!!!!

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm, seems like I missed all the fun!!!😃

Godblessall, I only watch LMYAM for Himmanshoo and no one else, I just feel he needs our support and I want to be there.  As I stated before, Guddu Shukla is and will be my first love!!!😳

Indi, so loved your description of a laughing Guddwa at the Carom Club!  👏  If only things were different!!

@ Leesan, agree with your and Godblessall posts, but like I stated before, I am only following Himmanshoo.  I really want his stars to shine bright!

Boogle, a warm welcome and we do concur with your posts!!

Happy Monday to all and have a great week ahead.

Much love