Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Leesan

Hi everyone, G girls and guys!! Up late working ,still not back to my normal rhythm as yet!! I know almost everyone is preoccupied with LMYAM and Himm's role etc,but I think it would serve as a bit of a diversion if we can still try to discuss a BBAT topic every now and  then! 

So here goes! Having no understanding of Hindi,I was totally and utterly dependent on subtitles and Wafah's wonderful WUs. But I'm still convinced that I lost a lot in translation,especially when Van describes all the nuances in the dialogues . So I though the topic should be a discussion on things that occurred in BBAT that we did not understand, or we're confused about, or made no sense at all. Think hard!! 

I'll start!!😊  Do you remember when R was supposed to leave PN and move in with G above the club and at the last minute there was a MU and she refused to go? Well G was so upset, he cried, threw stuff around and left town. Thats my G!! πŸ˜‰Then R realized that the M&Ms were up to their usual tricks, was sorry and decided to perform a ritual ( tying the thread around a tree) to rectify her mistake. Well who can ever forget that ritual?! R was going round and round when she eventually fainted but was caught by G who then expressed his deep love for R and was never quite the same man again!!

I never understood how G got there and in the nick of time!! Who told him that R was there? When did he return? Maybe I missed something, so any explanations are most welcome!!πŸ˜‰

Now it's your turn!! What do you need to know or understand re BBAT ? Looking forward to your answers and soon !! 

Good suggestion Leesan to go back and discuss things from BBAT.

Here is my thoughts on how Guddu knew about Runjhun and when did he come back. Well as it was shown he was heartbroken and left Kannauj in the Bus. So maybe on the way when hewas away from everything he analyized the whole situation and realized that he was angry as always on the wrong person. And also may have recalled Amma's words that R's M&Ms could go to any extent to keep her good fortune for themselves and torture her. I feel this could be the reason for his comeback

As to how he reached the temple, for that Iw ould say he knew R was very religious and would definitely fast for him on the occasion Vat Savitri, this is a common festival or fast which women keep for their husbands. Not everywhere in India this is observed but it is well known just like Karwa chauth(another fast observed by married women for their husband's long life). Either he came to the temple as he felt he would find her there or came to pray to God regarding the feelings he had for R.  Their meeting could have been by coincidence or God's will. Because when one is in love one feels a pull towards that person.
pensink91 thumbnail

Today's WU for LMYAM is up, you would definitely want to read it and desperately wait to see this episode too. Our dear H is in sherwani and getting ready for his wedding. OMG today's episode worth seeing.

pensink91 thumbnail
where is Indi? No comments from her in quite some time.
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, Indi said she had guests this week and will be stopping by for brief periods only!!

@ Leesan, I do not have any reasons to believe that G knew where R was myself.  I guess that's part of the soap opera world that you have to connect the dots, but it turned out to be one of the best episodes of BBAT when Guddu returned just in time to catch a dizzy and exhausted R!  The rest we all know, but its one scene I keep re-watching because it was done superbly by both actors!!!πŸ˜ƒ

@ Indi, you are missed!!!
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: godblessall

"@ Godblessall, concur with each and every one of your comments below, but I would definitely post this in the LMYAM forum!!! Please do!! "

Thank you Jps... and about the place of post : it looks like  I'm lacking courage in absence of my G-man...πŸ˜†

godblessalll ... Don't try that!!!  You lacking courage???? Ha! Ha!  ... you are so transparent ... want to play shy so you could try something by Anoop?   Well Girl, you may fool some people, but not me!!!     I have my eye on you   😑😑😑!!! 
indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pensink91

Good suggestion Leesan to go back and discuss things from BBAT.

Here is my thoughts on how Guddu knew about Runjhun and when did he come back. Well as it was shown he was heartbroken and left Kannauj in the Bus. So maybe on the way when hewas away from everything he analyized the whole situation and realized that he was angry as always on the wrong person. And also may have recalled Amma's words that R's M&Ms could go to any extent to keep her good fortune for themselves and torture her. I feel this could be the reason for his comeback

As to how he reached the temple, for that Iw ould say he knew R was very religious and would definitely fast for him on the occasion Vat Savitri, this is a common festival or fast which women keep for their husbands. Not everywhere in India this is observed but it is well known just like Karwa chauth(another fast observed by married women for their husband's long life). Either he came to the temple as he felt he would find her there or came to pray to God regarding the feelings he had for R.  Their meeting could have been by coincidence or God's will. Because when one is in love one feels a pull towards that person.

pensink, leesan ... I would say it was the BHAAGπŸ˜‰ at work ... in all matters!!!

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Hello to the Special "G" People of kannauj!!!  I'm so busy I could barely get a minute for myself ... but just had to take a peek!!!  Can't stay away ... need my "BBAT shot" otherwise I'll surely suffer withdrawal symptoms ... real horrible ... take my word😳!!!

Seems that Ittarwali Gali is quite busy ... and so it should be!!!  What with another wedding coming ... not to mention everybody want their clothes from Guddu Shukla's House of Fashion!!!    Anoop choosing Mansi's wedding outfit?   Next, he'll be cooking and feeding her palak paneer   πŸ˜‰!!!   Lucky Girl!!! 

Van Di, jps, leesan, pensink, godblessall, surish, tanutes, rashaa ... I miss you guys ... 😭!!!!

See you all at the wedding ... have to rush off!!!!

godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
         Leesan , you mentioned one of the most treasured and cherished part of the memory lane in your post...just reading your lines simply  took me to that magical moments ...I understand Hindi in an  'ok' manner , albeit,  I'm clueless about the rituals they showed...but I really do not care...nothing mattered to us in that moments...we just loved what we saw...so touching, so powerful, so enticing, and so much desired...those were the days...!! How  do I say, I'm so dearly  making an attempt to relive a little fraction of that enormous happiness through the new show..!! 
          Jps..there can not be a better answer for that particular incident...your words are more than perfect and meaningful..awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
           Indi , you found time for us in your most hectic schedule...we really appreciate...πŸ‘...thank you dear...I see, you did not forget us and your most beloved  Gunda even in the time of 'family comes first' ! In the other place I noticed you expressed your wish for meeting a certain Prince Charming and gradually get married to him..😳...I wish  you find your prince soon and hope you will not turn the prince to a 'gunda' of a certain manner that you are so fascinated with...πŸ˜†
             Pensink...you are the sweet life-saver for all of us...no 'thank you' is adequate  for your will and effort , I must say πŸ€—
           Love you ladies...
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

Hello to the Special "G" People of kannauj!!!  I'm so busy I could barely get a minute for myself ... but just had to take a peek!!!  Can't stay away ... need my "BBAT shot" otherwise I'll surely suffer withdrawal symptoms ... real horrible ... take my word😳!!! 

Seems that Ittarwali Gali is quite busy ... and so it should be!!!  What with another wedding coming ... not to mention everybody want their clothes from Guddu Shukla's House of Fashion!!!  πŸ˜› Anoop choosing Mansi's wedding outfit!  Next,he'll be cooking and feeding her Palak paneer!   πŸ˜‰!!!   Lucky Girl!!! 

Van Di, jps, leesan, pensink, godblessall, surish, tanutes, rashaa ... I miss you guys ... 😭!!!!

See you all at the wedding ... have to rush off!!!!

@indi!!! Lol!! ( in bold above) Be careful what you wish for!! Remember the last time there was once another wedding outfit courtesy of G's house of fashion, even sewn ,albeit very reluctantly, by G?! Not to mention the feeding by G as well?! Runs shivers up my spine!! πŸ˜‘

Missing you too, so hurry up and get over here!!πŸ˜‰

To all the other G girls and guys... Take care and keep posting on the new BBAT topic !! Please!!!

jps01 thumbnail
@ Leesan:
"@indi!!! Lol!! ( in bold above) Be careful what you wish for!! Remember the last time there was once another wedding outfit courtesy of G's house of fashion, even sewn ,albeit very reluctantly, by G?! Not to mention the feeding by G as well?! Runs shivers up my spine!! πŸ˜‘"

So true, so true!! The last time he sewed clothes for someone, it was a moment we would all  want to purge from your minds!!!!

Today, I remembered the scene when MD was getting married and the morning when R was up early and G was fast asleep and when he woke up and found R had everything under control which led to him bumping into her and putting her bindi correctly as is was way off. 
Where are my friends??