Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I dnt thnk kritz was aware of sk's grand invitatn to karan. N karan was nt aware of sbs. I hate myself more dn anythng cz i hv given dm so much hold on my lyf. Seriously we r d biggest emo fool ovr world. Chahe jitna v manau,ye dil avi v nehi manta. Kuch bahot jor se chuvta hai.;-(
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank-you for the Link!!! I watched it now finally!!!! Was SO happy they looked soo cutee! Awe missed their masti sooo much :( Hahah Karan was acting like a total bacha yaar! Too too cute! My fav was when she was holding his arm the whole time in the end!! AWW 😍 I just loove how they are so tight together yaar ❤️ Gonna go watch it again!! :D
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonkmh

Kis kis ko aisa laga ke wo dono awkward n uncmfortabl the pure iv pe?

You know what! I just texted it to my friend and how Karanika had an IV after so long and she was like omg send it to meee and then she said "LOL! omg..there hug was so awkward tho and SBS ppl kept playing it again and again they always do that right" I was just like what r u serious it was so cute I think it was cuz that Ashu uncle was in the middle making them kinda uncomfortable and then they r a lil shy hugging on Tv to na 😉 Hahaha, she just laughed yaaa it's Ashu bein there prolly made it like that. Patanahi yaar I was just SO HAPPY too see THEM kuch aur notice nahi kiya 😍
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gosh mast iv hai...
karan n us ki mastiyan 😍...
kittu  k sath karan k / karan k kittu k sath interviews ki baat hi kuch aur hoti hain...
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yar...it was such a treat on eid...
muwah muwah...LUV YOU KARANIKA❤️

thanku vedika for the link dear
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

Thank-you for the Link!!! I watched it now finally!!!! Was SO happy they looked soo cutee! Awe missed their masti sooo much :( Hahah Karan was acting like a total bacha yaar! Too too cute! My fav was when she was holding his arm the whole time in the end!! AWW 😍 I just loove how they are so tight together yaar ❤️ Gonna go watch it again!! :D

Woops!! I just watched it again and Karan was actually holding his own arm in the end not Kritika holding it.. 🤣 my bad!
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i noticed it only after Karan said.. why is it ABP NEWS??? :P :O

and  tank youuu sooo much Veds for the link~!!!! :D :D
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonkmh

I dnt thnk kritz was aware of sk's grand invitatn to karan. N karan was nt aware of sbs. I hate myself more dn anythng cz i hv given dm so much hold on my lyf. Seriously we r d biggest emo fool ovr world. Chahe jitna v manau,ye dil avi v nehi manta. Kuch bahot jor se chuvta hai.;-(

main bihut bar iv dakha ak bath to sura hai o dono pahala bohut shy tha.or rahi sk ka karan ko bola naki bath muja lagta hai o karan ko pura tara sa defined kararaha tha.q ki karan ki acanak a janasa sbs kuch vi sawal kar sakta tha to sk a bolkar bath ko samal liya  u know.karan kritika bolta hai o dono sarf frnz hai o sarf common frnd ki waja sa milta party ma to fer karan ktlk ka set par kar kya raha tha❓koi or frnz najar ku nahi ati billu ka lava.😲.
ishdhvani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was awesome, karan ka garba vala step, haha me tabse ghar me chalte chalte vhi step karti rehti hu.. Or dono koekdusre ki company achi lagti he.. Or wo tb hi ho sakta he jab..?? Muje to lagta he dono fir se ekdusre k liye kuch feel karne lage he.
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@rimpi, nyc point. Maine to socha hi nehi tha. Sk ne shayad karan ko sbs ke qtns se bachane ke liye waise kaha hoga.