Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

TOI - Sikandar Kharbanda to enter Madhubala

KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Nautanki Telefilms' Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon aired on Colors TV is all geared up for some high dose of drama in the coming weeks.

After roping in brilliant actors like Raza Muraad and Shama Deshpande, the makers of the show have now finalized Sikandar Kharbanda to play an important role.

Sikandar, who is currently seen on Zee TV's Phir Subah Hogi as Sungni's maternal uncle, will now play a negative character in Madhubala. He will play the role of R K's ( Vivian Dsena) step brother Sikander on the show.

Sikander is vicious and evil and he hates RK's popularity and stardom as he could not achieve it himself. He also dreamt of becoming a successful actor but his first film was a big disaster and this is one of the biggest reasons for his hatred towards RK. His entry will be telecast next week.

When contacted, Sikander confirmed the news and said, "I am very happy to be a part of Madhubala. It is really challenging for an actor to do two different roles at the same time and I consider myself very lucky to have bagged this opportunity. I will start shooting next week for the show."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Sikandar-Kharbanda-to-enter-Madhubala/articleshow/15545502.cms
Edited by LadyFlame - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
mughe to bikul bhe acha nhe lagta saas bahu serial ka actor.hai
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
welcome all πŸ˜Š
Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing..

lol jealous bro and evil too, i like it! πŸ˜†
but ab thoda old lagta hai, in KZK he was too good πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 11 years ago
beauty18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article, TC article states tht his role is neghative, y dunno but i strongly feels tht he might have done tht accident.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS, so he is playing evil and jealous brother and first film peeth gaaye bechara,πŸ˜†, but I think they shd have sign someone more young as they has shown him as RK younger brother he looks older than him
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL he is RK's younger bro.No wonder his 1st film was disaster  coz young hone k baad bhi RK ka old bro lagta hai 🀣but no doubt he is gud actor.I Lke itπŸ˜‰Edited by SheDevil - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

TFS, so he is playing evil and jealous brother and first film peeth gaaye bechara,πŸ˜†, but I think they shd have sign someone more young as they has shown him as RK younger brother he looks older than him

Is he playing younger brother? Article mentioned step brother. He might be older to RK.

Also RK is 29 in the show. So if he is older he might be in his thirties. So the actor fits in the role.

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Is he playing younger brother? Article mentioned step brother. He might be older to RK.

Also RK is 29 in the show. So if he is older he might be in his thirties. So the actor fits in the role.

Rk has step father so who is 2nd husband of his mom  so he is step brother so definately he might younger only. yes but if cv,s shd tht RK step father is also married earlier then it would be possible to be elder one. Edited by maya.sethi17 - 11 years ago