A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
No they showed Ksg's one last night and tonight it was Kw's show ..

Yeah ps can be frustrating ...sometimes u can finish off quickly and sometimes u r just completely blank ...I tell u what when nuthn works ...just start playing with gradient maps ...they make loads of funny and cute colour tones...O fond ur icons cute ...I finally added one for myself ...and of all things it was Jensen's pic ...I coloured it ...I m so proud of that colouring I can frame the damn thing 😆

The annoying thing is this guy and Anurag kind of hate each other ...and I still have no idea why ...they just well don't like each other ...it's not like this guy have many admirers anyways ...he is kind of this arrogant annoying little brat who gets snide remarks from almost everyone I know ...but he has always been sweet to me so I didn't care much ...whats annoying about him and the same goes for Anurag is they have this pretty bad habit of taunting me that I m taking sides ...first of all I m not interested in their childish fights ...secondly i don't take sides...never had to ...thirdly I hate explaining this again and again ...now if I call he will surely ask if I talk to Anurag and then it will another irritating round of rubbish ...now I talk to anurag because he freaking calls ...this guy doesn't ...how is that my freaking fault ...🤔
ok sindhu i will give u the repet timing on tv then its a request that u must watch it

anu dono dekhna both were fab kws was like cake icing cherry all mixed together in the right proportion and served on a desighner platter very sweet😳
Karan's umbrella act is sooo cute... and the last scene... OMG i'm in heaven😍😍

Tina is sooo cute like a cherry😳
another thing abt the telefilm karan is adorable with kids 😳one telefim is not enough for me want more of him in such kind of roles
I m bored...I will cry now 😭
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I m bored...I will cry now 😭

don't cry... dance dance
whycry sindhu be happy i am very happy since yesterday

guys do watch this awesome vm i know meri kehene par bhi koi nahin dekhega but plzzz this is lovely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h-FyEynkGQ 

VM FEATURING RITESH AND SMITA ON RAABTA
Edited by heerhoney - 11 years ago
There is an SPN convention this weekend 🥳🥳🥳

and Jensen is coming ...can't wait can't wait ...I m chooo happyyy 😃 *ding *
I just saw KW's telefilm and I really enjoyed it. He was perfect in that role and how adorable was he? I simply loved the last few mins with the bindiya re song - the picturisation was really lovely. And those kids were so cute too. Sayani, will you be making stuff on it? 😳

Have yet to see KSG's, but will catch that tmr. I hope I'll enjoy that one too.