ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Author's Note: This is a companion one shot to ''Zindagi''. This is Agam's point of view. Thanks for reading!

Zindagi: For those who haven't read the previous part, click this link.

Kismet

Kismet. It is said that God has foretold each and every person's destiny, written in the stars. Maybe Kismet is only valid for the moment, guaranteed to change during the paths a person takes.

My kismet changed when my Nimrit died. No, she didn't die. She was murdered. A painful death by who other than her treacherous sister. Amrit. What differences there are between these two behnas; one is pure gold and the other? Like decaying ash. Every night I think of killing her, revenge for my Nimrit. But, one death is a death too easy. For her, she needs to die a thousand times more.

I had no other way than get married to her: Please forgive me Nimrit. But what could I do? I needed her to trust me, to love me and when she least expects me, I'll ruin her. Just like she ruined my life. Then I'll be the one to change her kismet: your game is up, Princess Amrit. I can't stand her, her pretentious nature, her vivacious laugh. Hatred is what I feel for her. I won't rest in peace until she is broken, only then will Nimrit's soul be freed.

It's strange right, my kismet was written for me to meet Amrit years ago in that party. I suffered at the hands of that selfish princess. Kismet meant that I wanted to avenge myself so I did: destroying her alliance with that Adhiraj, and trying to break her ego. But I failed. So I did what I could think of, marrying her younger sister. That cold night, when I saw how broken she was. I shouldn't have destroyed her life. In trying to break Amrit, I hurt Nimrit. But maybe, my Kismet was intertwined with hers, we fell in love. A rose tinted marriage.

But she died.

My hatred for Amrit became Nimrit's killer.

But not now, I am ready. She trusts me, she loves me, she needs me. Amrit will lose. Checkmate. And now, my kismet has another path: Natasha Oberoi. Perhaps unknowingly, she had helped me in ways that I could not have thought of, changing Amrit International to Nimrit's name, and helping to break Amrit's ego. Who is she? And how did she manage to mix into our lives? It's strange, I find many similarities between her and Nimrit: the same persona, the same kind attitude.

Maybe, she is in my future kismet. The one who will help me destroy Amrit. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely post...all feelings of Agam are described in words perfectly by u...
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks! I MAY do Amrit's thoughts...but that's a maybe.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome write up of Agam's thought..👏

You have described each of his thought so aptly..A guilt somewhere his thrist to avenge his humiliation to Amrit which lead to him losing  Nimrit the one who was really destined for him and the love of his life...

Ending scene superb.his destiny is now intertwined with Natasha who has all the similiraties of Nimrit..indirectly she is helping him to destroy Amrit ..

Great job and a pleasure reading your one shot on Nimrit..Agam..👏